Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diyan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
armaan toh gayya...anyways yaar awesome update man...thank you for sending me pm...
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mehakkk
Updateee  yaar...
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Updatee Kaloo Na Rajjo raaja!😭

Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesum work deary! thanks for the pm! n sorry for the late reply.. waiting for ur next update! 😃
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey so here is the update :) So do read and just wanted to inform you guys that i have started my own creations on facebook do check it out and if you want like it too :)
HearStruckCreations

so here it goes :)

Previously on dill ki ye dhadhkan

|Ridhima's mehendi| |AR romance| |All the guys convince Armaan for the bachelor party| |Girls reach the party|

Part38

"Kya?" Shouted Ridhima shocked she couldn't believe what she heard. What had happened to Armaan he was never liked this, why would he do this? It's his bachelor party but what Muskaan told her was the limit. She was disgusted and was on the verge of crying.

"Haan Ridhima yakeen toh mujhe bhi nahi hua tha, par mene khud suna hai"

"Muski, I believe you bas mujhe ye samajh nahi aa raha Armaan ko kya ho gaya hai?" She was really hurt she had never expected something like this from Armaan.

"Par Ridzi mai jaanti hu isme Armaan ka koi haath nahi hai sab uss kankhajure ki planning hai usi ne hi bina Armaan ko bataye ye sab kiya hai"

"Please Muskaan tujhe uski side lene ki koi zarurat nahi hai, balki ab tujhe yeh patah lagane ki zarurat hai ki wo ladki kon hai" Muskaan just nodded her head in agreement and left from the washroom leaving behind an angry Ridhima.

Flashback

The song got over and Armaan was pulled by Rahul to a corner.

"Kya hai Rahul?"

"Armaan'..tere liye ek surprise hai" He said winking at Armaan.

"Kya?"

"bata dunga toh surprise kese hua?"

"Nahi Rahul bata mujhe abhi"

"chal na Armaan dekh lio"

"Nahi mai kahi nahi jaunga jab tak tu kuch bataega nahi mujhe"

After a lot of argument over all this finally Rahul had to give up and tell him and at that very moment Muskaan came there and heard everything.

"Urgh'..Okay theek hai'..tere liye humne private lap dance arrange karwaya hai"

"What?" shouted Armaan out of pure shock.

"haan" replied Rahul simply

Yes Rahul and others had planned a private lap dance for Armaan but he was not ready for this as he felt like he was betraying Ridhima, he tried hard to tell them that he was not at all interested but they were not ready to listen to him. And poor Armaan doesn't even knows Ridhima is here and knows everything that's going on.

"Dekho guys'..um'.p'please mujhe'.iss sab k'kuch interest nahi hai."

"C'mon Armaan don't be a spoiled sport teri shaadi hone wali hai aur iske baad ye sab naseeb kaha"

"exactly! Ab chup chaap andar jaa'.aur mene suna hai wo lap dancer badi hot hai yaar"

"umm'.par wo mai wo'.." before he could say anything else he saw the door open and a hand pulling him inside by his shirt. He came inside and saw the girl standing in front of him, in a beautiful dress and her hair open, and her mouth covered only her eyes visible. Armaan felt like he knew those eyes really well. He was not at all uncomfortable now.

Armaan was curious to know who the girl was and his hand slowly started proceeding towards her mask but before he could even touch it the girl held his hand and pushed him with a jerk and made him sit on the chair.

"umm'..dekhiye, suniye'.wo'.actually'.um'." She mummed him by putting a finger on his lips and he didn't know why he couldn't stop staring in those eyes, they so reminded him of Ridhima's eyes. For an instance, the girl being Ridhima crossed his mind but he brushed those thoughts away as how could Ridhima be here. But then he removed her finger from his lips.

"dekhiye'..um'.please mujhe inn sabme bilkul interest nahi hai'..wo toh mere doston ne force kiya tabhi mai yaha'.hu'.um'.i hope you understand, meri shaadi hone wali hai aur jisse meri shaadi ho rahi hai mai use bohot pyaar karta hu toh I'..i can't betray her so'.i'I hope you understand"

After listening to his words, unknowingly the girl's eyes welled up but soon she gulped the lump in her throat and a smile appeared on her face, either she was really impressed or some emotional fool. Whatever it was, she still held Armaan by his arm and threw him on the chair again. Armaan sat on the chair thinking of ways to escape but he was too late.

The girl had already started the music and started swaying along the song. She came closer to him and walked behind him placing a kiss on his neck. Armaan could feel the heat between the two, oh yeah the girl had somewhat turned Armaan on.

He turned his head an looked at the girl and their faces came extremely close. The girl then came in front him and sat on him crossing her legs around him, facing him. She slowly caressed his face with her finger. Armaan closed his eyes feeling the touch of her  soft hands. And then again opened his eyes only to get lost in her eyes once again.

His hands unknowingly wrapped around his wasist. She slowly started unbuttoning his shirt bringing Armaan to the real world and he tried to stop her. He pushed the girl aside and stood up immediately and tried to leave when she held his hand and walked to him. She stood there in front of him for a while and then removed the mask herself.

Armaan couldn't believe what he saw next, his widened with horror.

"Basket???" He shouted, he couldn't believe that all the time it was basket who was trying to seduce him and all "basket'.um'..dekho wo mai'um'..dekho mujhe galat mat samjhna'.wo'."

"Armaan'." She stopped him in mid-way "Mai jaanti hoon ki tumhe kahi na kahi shakh ho gaya tha ki wo mai hu aur ye bhi janti hu ki tum mu'.mujhse kitna pyaar karte ho. Armaan I am really sorry maine tumpe nazar rakhi, please mujhe maaf kardo, mujhe tum par bharosa karna chahiye tha'." Tears had filled up her and she was about to cry.

"Oye'.tumne jo kiya sahi kiya, mai tumhari jagah pe hota toh mai bhi yahi karta I am sorry basket."

"I love you Armaan"

"love you too you basket" and they hugged.

"Oye'.kutte ki aulad'.tera hi idea than a ye sab? Tune hi plan kiya tha na ye sab?"

"Oye'..baap pe na jaa'.kaat ke rakhdunga"

"acha itni himmat hai tere mein? Mujhe kaatega?"

"haan bol kya karlegi?"

"urghh'..tu'tu na'.Rahul'.urghh'" and she left from there.

"Abhi tum bhi? I hate you'.ab patah nahi Armaan kya hoga? Unki shaadi hone wali hai aur ab wo ladh rahe honge."

"tum ladke bas apne hi baare mai sochte ho, patah hai Ridhima ko kitna bura lag raha tha" Retorted Anjali.

"Nahi anajli'..aisi baat nahi hai maine bhi inhe mana kiya tha par ye toh mere baat sunna hi nahi chahte the mujhe meri shiela ki kasam.

"sheela?"

"Haan mera podha, wo aaj 7 saal ki hui hai."

"haan tabhi tum uss jalebi ke saath nach rahe the na?"

Ridhima was about to leave when Armaan held her by her hand and pulled her close to him. They stared intently into each other eyes.

"wese basket'..tum'.seduce bada acha kar leti ho'.and agar tum chaho toh we can continue wese hi tumne meri shirt utaardi hai" He winked.

"Armaannn" she yelled blushing

He slowly wrapped his arms around her bare waist making Ridhima nervous like anything, his hot hand touched her cold skin and her heart beat quickened. His face came closer to hers and he slowly whispered.

"Basket"

She opened her eyes and Armaan could easily read her eyes, he knew that expression was more acceptance than denial.

He picked her up in his arms and made her lie down on the bed, and lied down beside her. They looked at each other and their faces came extremely close. They didn't kiss or do anything else. Their temples touched, their eyes closed, feeling the love for each other.

They truly were the perfect couple, there had been many ups and downs in their relationship but they loved each other no matter what. Armaan hugged her and she felt snug and warm hiding in his chest. They were re-living each and every moment that they had ever spent together. They had not done anything yet, but still they were bonded for eternity and no one could ever separate them, they were meant to be and will always be.

So here it goes guys'..hope you all liked it do press the like tab and comment too J_

Edited by ArOrAMeHaK - 12 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Res...

I am first..as alwazzz...😛

EDITED

Awwiieee Mehakkk...I love you the death My Love...I don't think anything could be more cute and adorable than this update...it was just too hmm sorry Lost words😳...I Loved it like anything...ARMAAN...Well kyakahun...jitna kahun kam hai...He is a sweetheart anyone can die for🤗...Such a innocent cutie pie...and yaah of course, love the seductive side of Ridzy😛...RM...as alwazzz, treat to read...But you know what is the best part in this update...It is the way you finished it...So Simple yet beautifully👏...I just want to say one thing more...Your writing is improving day by day my love😃...Keep it up...Do continue soon... Take care😊

Lots of Love
GEET 
Edited by sweetdesire - 12 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArOrAMeHaK

Hey so here is the update :) So do read and just wanted to inform you guys that i have started my own creations on facebook do check it out and if you want like it too :)

HearStruckCreations
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HeartStruckCreations/284935301525792?sk=wall

Mehhaakkk yaar...This Link is not working yaar... Just check it ki Problem kya hai...😊
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulation geet api you are first  hahahah

hey mehak
how are you??wasa ak ghanta mai kia hoga loll
yar kia update tha
love it
thankx for pm
continuee it soon
maria
Edited by Riarai2346 - 12 years ago
Diyan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update yaar...armaan was so sweet...
update soon
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
greaat updatee. lowwee armaan <3 succhh aa shweetheart. ii ljusst lovvee armaan&riddhima; luckkkyyy muskii heard everythinnn. raaoll bhi naaa! kaisee dot hai. hehehe atul alwayss abouuh his plantss. update soon