Awesome part..
Loved it..
Thanx 4 d PM..
Continue soon..
pari_044 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey thanks fr de pm...
luvd the part..it was amazing...luvd ar's date...
continue soonn
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Mehak...wowww just Love the update sweety...AR moments and Armaan's surprise is just mind blowing...thier dialouges brings all the sweet  Memories of our DMG back...Ankit-samica-nishant-Lavanya moments are also treat to read...do continue soon...thanks for the PM...take care

Lots of Love
GEET
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
 Hey mehaka/Rajjo raja/ Mere RJ ki GF🤗

The update was like awesome yaaar😛 Loved everybit of bits of bits of bits of it😆 And trust me your update was worth waiting😲 cz you covered the mastifun🤪 and romance 😍of all the three couples and especially 👏AR👏 There scenes were actually more than adorable😳 and the scene in which they ran after each other on te beach date you know what⭐️? I could actually imagine the scene and it was looking like a proper AR scene Completely described 😳ARMAAN RIDDHIMA😳 properly⭐️

"armaan, thank you so much, tum nahi jaante aaj tumne mujhe kitna khush kiya this is simply perfect" she said still hugging him.

"okay bas basket ab bas bhi karo, I know ki mai bohot hot hu aur tum mujh par fida ho par control basket" he joked.

And this dialouge was my fav 🤪of all hehe 😆Loved the way armaan praised about himself😎

"apne aap ko bohot smart samajhti ho?"

"correction samajhti nahi hu MR.mallik hu"

"oye ye mera dialogue hai"

And haha😆 ! riddhima ne armaan ka correction waala dialouge chura lia🤣 loved AR moments 👏and yaar seriously this was the best ☺️AR☺️ scene in your whole FF⭐️

Now coming to the next segment of your FF☺️ It was like a cherry on the cake 😳I loved everybit of it 😛and you wrote it so beautifully😃 and shitiii mai RJ ki baby hu😍? Aww so sweeet ☺️Loved this dialouge of him😳 and then the way he asked for a kiss ☺️and mai uska katta kar ke bhaag gai but haw agar main sach mein hoti na 😍toh bhaagti nahi aur SITUATION ka ADVANTAGE leti😉 And then when he ran after me😳and he couldn't catch me as I ran very fast 😎aur toone to mujhe mojo-jojo😆 aur RJ ko buttercup😆 hi bana daala😆 Soo cute yaaar😃 and why so less of ankit-lavanya?🤔 And yaar ho sake to next time se apne update ka lengh thoda sa bada lo please😊

❤️$Update KsGuperrr KsGooon$❤️

AR

Edited by ksgforever10 - 12 years ago
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update

thanx for pm

continue very soon
ksg_armaan_dmg thumbnail
loved it
update soon
Glow-n-show thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a cute part lov ar surprise wil gv u lng cmnt later bcs am sick :-(
Diyan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome part
continue soon
dimpledsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part..
 continue soon..

lavanya_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awieee justt loveddd AR parttt and huh...less of lavanya and ankit...nxt prt mein zyadaa please 😛