hey mehak
awesome part
loved it
thanks for pm
continue soon

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi mehak....loved the update dear....it was awesome....love the growing love stories between new interns....nd well what can I say about our AR....thay are just tooooooooooooo sweet......loved them sooo much.....do continue soon.......thanks for the PM.....

Take Care
GEET
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
mehak very nice part
loved it
continue soon

ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

OMG mehaka😲.............do u even know that this is the BEST part of your FF😲........and yaar don't laugh but luvi waale scene mein i WAS ACTUALLY IMAGINING MRS.GROVER TO SAY NO TO AN "OFFER"😆..........haha..lavanya and SATI SAWITRI never😉........and yah plzzzzzzz remove my character it is so awkward🥱 and what DO YOU THINK MAIN ITNI SEEDHE SAADHI HOON JITNI TOONE MERA CHARACTER BANAYA HAI😆......lol........and yaar i just loved the way armaan said to baccha party to turn away,i actually imagined that and trust me it bought a 100km LONG SMILE on my face😍......omg PUNJABI DUDE😎 looks sooo hot in BB always😳......

hey and what do u think hu?????😕
I AM NOT AT ALL INTERSTED IN JUST BRINGING A 10 INCH SMILE ON YOUR FACE😵.......you know mere bhi kuch standards hai😎..........so mere standard ke accordingly 100 KM is minimum ...............BOLO CHALEGA KI NAHI😳.........lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😆...........just kiddin'.......luvd it yaar is baar sacchi waala😉.......i don't know but i seriously found something +ively diff in this part👏........IT WAS COMPLETELY NOT DMGLICIOUS........U KNOW AS IT WAS DILL MILL GAYYE SEASON THRILICIOUS😉...........lolzzzzzzz.......luvd it😛.......and please is baar jaldi update nahi to😡😡😡you'll be🤢........!!!!!!!!

luv❤️
samica/mrs.mallik(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)❤️
Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

hey

superb part👏👏
luvd it
thnx 4 d PM
cont soon
sweetanamika thumbnail
hey mehak
great part dear
contsoon

Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ksgforever10

OMG mehaka😲.............do u even know that this is the BEST part of your FF😲........and yaar don't laugh but luvi waale scene mein i WAS ACTUALLY IMAGINING MRS.GROVER TO SAY NO TO AN "OFFER"😆..........haha..lavanya and SATI SAWITRI never😉........and yah plzzzzzzz remove my character it is so awkward🥱 and what DO YOU THINK MAIN ITNI SEEDHE SAADHI HOON JITNI TOONE MERA CHARACTER BANAYA HAI😆......lol........and yaar i just loved the way armaan said to baccha party to turn away,i actually imagined that and trust me it bought a 100km LONG SMILE on my face😍......omg PUNJABI DUDE😎 looks sooo hot in BB always😳......

hey and what do u think hu?????😕
I AM NOT AT ALL INTERSTED IN JUST BRINGING A 10 INCH SMILE ON YOUR FACE😵.......you know mere bhi kuch standards hai😎..........so mere standard ke accordingly 100 KM is minimum ...............BOLO CHALEGA KI NAHI😳.........lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😆...........just kiddin'.......luvd it yaar is baar sacchi waala😉.......i don't know but i seriously found something +ively diff in this part👏........IT WAS COMPLETELY NOT DMGLICIOUS........U KNOW AS IT WAS DILL MILL GAYYE SEASON THRILICIOUS😉...........lolzzzzzzz.......luvd it😛.......and please is baar jaldi update nahi to😡😡😡you'll be🤢........!!!!!!!!

luv❤️
samica/mrs.mallik(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)❤️

thank you so so so so much sam.......i never thought you'd be loving it sooooooooo much.....thanxx a ton (ksg style bow) or ha ab apka name aa gaya n m just using ur name but ya i understand it kinda feels awkward.....but thankuuuuuuuu so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
n one last time thanku miss.chush-mish mallik....miss ksgian thankuu!!!!😊
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mehak_arora

thank you so so so so much sam.......i never thought you'd be loving it sooooooooo much.....thanxx a ton (ksg style bow) or ha ab apka name aa gaya n m just using ur name but ya i understand it kinda feels awkward.....but thankuuuuuuuu so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
n one last time thanku miss.chush-mish mallik....miss ksgian thankuu!!!!😊

HA HA😆........welcum mrs.chouchary or mrs.gurooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo choudhary😉........waise i will always preferShocked calling u mehaka & aroraEmbarrassed..lolzzzzzzz........!!!!
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thank you so much guys for liking my previous update!!!!!!! thanxx a ton...and hope you would like this one and coming also!!!!!!

recap:
scene shifts to samica standing outside sanjeevani talking to somebody standing in the middle of the road. when a car was coming from there and she didn't realize
nishant saw that... the car was coming more closer to her and he ran quickly and pushed her which made him fall on her but as they rolled a couple of times so samica was on top of him and their eyes were locked in such a way even the correct key to it wouldn't have been able to open it up....
episode#16

in sanjeevani
samica was walking in the corridor thinking about nishant of course...she was lost in the incident that just happened. She couldn't stop thinking about it
S(thinking)-ye kya tha? jab mai nishant ke itna kareeb thi to kyu meri dhadhkane tez ho gai? kyu mera dill uski aakhon mai kho jaana chahta tha?uss din bhi jab usne mujhe girne se bachaya tab bhi mera saath aisa ho raha tha? kya ho raha mujhe? kahi mai...nai nai nai...aise kaisa ho sakta hai sam...vo bhondu se tujhe...naaa not good

She was lost in her deep thoughts which were soon interrupted by lavanya.
L-hey sam!!!!
she didn't reply
L-sam...sam
S(suddenly coming out of her thoughts)-ha?
L-hey
S-hey
L- kaha khoi hoi ho?
S-ha vo kuch mai to bas nish...
she realized what she said and bit her tongue
L-nish? aage? ohhh nishant,...tum nishant ke baare mai soch rahi thi?
S-nai vo mai to bas hamara bas
L-zarur tum dono ka jhagda hua hoga,kitna ladhte ho tum dono!!!
S-huh...!!!!look who's talking aur jo khud tum ankit se ladhti rehti ho vo...uska kya?
as she heard the name "ankit" she was also lost in deep thought and the same questions started coming in her mind and they were interrupted by the pager

scene shifts to muskaan's room

rahul came there running-kya hua?
M(confused)-ummm...tum yaha kya rahe ho?
R-arrey tumne hi to mujhe message kiya tha ki koi emergency hai
M-maine kab kia?
R-abhi to kia islie to bhagte hue aa gaya
M-par maine koi message nahi kiya tumhe
R-arrey kiya hai
M-nahi kiya
R-jab mai keh raha hu kia hai to kia hai
M-dekh rahul maine tujhe koi message nahi kara to mera time mat kharab kar
R-huh...whatever tujhse to ladhna hi bekaar hai
he turns to leave and as tries to open the door he notices it was not opening
M-kya hua ab jaega bhi...khotta khai ka
R-chala jaata agar ye darwaza khul jae
M-hat tere bass ka kuch nahi hai mai karti hu
she goes and tries to open it up she tries really hard but it is not opening
R-kya hua?
M-well hum dono yaha band ho gaye hai
R-kya? shit!!!!!

SCENE SHIFTS TO THE CANTEEN

armaan was there sitting wiating for ridhima to come and as soon as she entered
A(excited)-basket!!!! basket!!! basket!!!!
R-ha?
A-kya hua?
R-hmmm...well armaan vo ummm (making a sad face)
ummm...mai vo...(suddenly getting all happy and excited) mission accomplished
A-ohhh thank god...matlab tumne rahul muskaan ko lock kar diya?
R-hmmm ha kar diya!!! 
A-to tum yaha kya kar rahi ho unhone kisi ko phone karke kuch karke kisi ko bula ke darwaza khulwa lia to?
R-tum chinta mat karo armaan maine muski ke office ki phone lines temporarily band kardi hai,muskaan ka phone mere pass hai,rahul ka uske office mai hai...ha to unka bahar nikalna kaafi mushkil hai!!!!! 
and they both had a good laugh

SCENE AGAIN SHIFTS TO MUSKI's OFFICE

AR were standing outside there cabin to see what was happening as they didn't wanted to take any risk plus they were bored so they came here to entertain themselves,and well it was pretty entertaining

R-hey bhagwan mujhe kiske saath phasa diya
M-kya matlab tune kehna kya chahta hai?
R-mai yeh keh raha hu ki bhagwan ne mujhe idhar lock ki kar diya agar karna hi tha vo bhi tere saath?
M-oyye ullu ke pathe zada smart mat ban
R-mujhe banne ki zarurat nahi mai already hu
M-dekh rahul mera dimaag mat kharab kar wese mere dimaag satak gaya hai
R-ha to kab nahi satka hota? tu to hamesha se hi satkeli thi

they both were busy fighting and armaan ridhima were laughing madly ass out...the couldn't control themselves
A-wese basket dekha jae to na hame inka patch up karana hi nahi chahiye hamra free mai entertainment hota jaega
R-armaaannn!!!!!!!
they both were tired standing so they decided to sit on the sofa that was kept to their right
A-basket mai bore ho gaya
R-to jao unki fight dekhlo,,,,heheheheheheheheh
A-kyu?dunia mai or bhi bohot si cheeze hai karne ke lie
R-jese ki?
A-jese ki meri pyaari si sundaar si basket ki aakhon mai kho jaana
ridhima blushed at it 
and armaan started leaning forward and ridhima started leaning back
A-or jese uske sundar se chehre ko dekhte rehna
to stop armaan ridhim put her hand on his chest-armaan vo sab to theek hai par tum ye sab door se bhi keh sakte ho
A-basket!!!!! tum to na ek to mai romantic hone ki koshish kar raha hu or tum ho ki
R-ha ha bas zada acting mat karo
ridhima gets up to see what's happening inside when her steps tripped and she fell into armaan's lap and armaan held her from the back and usual their eye contact!!!! armaan started getting close to ridhima and their lips were about to touch each other's when ridhima said
R-armaan tum ye kya kar rahe ho?
A-tumhara rape
R-kya?
A-ha basket tum puchti to ese jese mai sach mai tumhara rape karne ki koshish kar raha hoon
Ridhima gets up and tries to go when armaan holds her dupatta.
R-armaan...vo mera...ummm...vo...armaan mera dupatta
armaan wasn't replying so ridhima turned around and saw that his hand was on his head and her dupatta was stuck in his shirt button!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well guys this was it...now you'll see what happens nxt in next part hope you liked it and ya do press the like button and also tell me how did feel about it so please comment to and as i always say criticism will be accepted with a  long smile😃

note:guys if you want me to pm you then add -Mehak.PM-  to your friend list

thank you!!!!!

Edited by ArOrAMeHaK - 11 years ago