Fan Fictions

Dill ki ye dhadhkan-Epilogue:page117.4/9(complete)

Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys,well i have been writing my FF for some time now
but my FF has not come in the "fan fiction forum"
it is in the DMG forum...since the forum is locked so i cannot post anything there and i wanted to continue it so i am doing it here only and don't worry i'll copy the earlier parts also so you don't have any problem...

THANK YOU😊

okay guys i know that's very late...damn late actually and i have been writing my FF for quite some time now and never made the index😆 so here it is
 ~index~
part36: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1579226&PID=45260564�                                                                      
my other FF
~love never dies~

MereBfKiDulhan

Written by me...and Vaani(vaaniKSGmallik)

My friend's FF:

Love in 10 days:

and her OS gall:

The last two written by Samica (ksgforever10)

Do check em out :)

Vaani's FF(s) (vaaniKSGmallik)

FF: Armaan's basket (AR ff continued by me)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1518262 

and OS: Mere BF ki dulhan (written by her and me) (AR OS)

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1785257

FF:Heavenly than heaven:Hotter than hell (KaJen ff) (discontinued for sometime)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1625938

Saajna (ArSh FF) (complete): 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1472891

Saajna2 (ArSh FF) (complete):

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1510292 

Edited by ArOrAMeHaK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mojo. thumbnail
Part1

SO here enters our DR.ridhima gupta jogging in the park close to his fiancee's house DR.armaan malik.

She goes up to his house as she has his house's spare keys.
R-"armaaannn!!!!!" she shouts"armaaannn" she shouts again but he doesn't reply,and realizes he is still sleeping. So she goes to his room and as she thought he was sleeping,she sit next to him.

R-"armaan"she whisper's very sweetly in his ears.HE didn't got up finally giving she stands up and was just going but armaan held his hand pulled her close to him so ridhima was lying on him.
AND as usual they both got lost into each other's eyes.After sometime when ridhima gets back to her senses

R-"uth gae tum,mil gaya time apni pyaari neend se??" she said in an angry tone
A-"good morning basket!!!!!"
R-"armaan choddo mujhe. Mai tumse koi baat nai karna chahati,choddo"
A-"ab maine kya kia??"
R-kya kia??? tumne mujhe promise kia tha ki tum aaj mere saath jogging chaloge...par tunhe apni neend se zada kuch pyara ho to na?"
A-basket tum jaanti ho na meri zindagi mai tumse zada important or kuch nai hai"
R-"acha!!!!! agar mai itni important hu to tumne mujhse jo promise kia to vo toda kyu?????"
Armaan thinks of and excuse and says-"aaa vo ridhima kal raat maine raat ko jaag kar mai apna kaam pura kar raha thato islie mere sar mai bohot dard ho raha"
Rihima gets scared and say-"dard ho raha???" tumne dawai li?"
A-"ha lee thi,par koi farak nai padha"
R-"acha? mai daba doo?" she sounded tensed
A-"ha sure" and he qiucly put his head in her lap
ridhima understood that he was lying and she trying to be naughty said-"waise armaan mai ek aur treatment jaanti hu tumhara sar dard theek karne ke lie,jisse tum do minute mai theek ho jaega"
A-"kya?"
R-"tumhara gala daba ke"she said in a very angry tone
A-"maaf kardo na basket!!!! aage se pakka aisa nai hoga!!!"
R-"PROMISE???"
A-"PROMISE"
R-"chalo ab utho and ready ho jao tum late ho jaoege and ab mujhe bhi jaana,mai tumse hospital mai milungi"
A-"basket tum kuch bhul rahi ho"
R-"kya????"
A-"meri pyaari si choti si...KISS"
Ridhima feels shy and in order to escape she says-"ARMAAN leave me mujhe jaana hai"
A-"jaane dunga par pehle,kiss"
suddenly ridhima's phone rings and shashank was on the other line
R-"hanji papa boliye"
A-"abey yaar hamesha galat time pe phone karta hai ye"he whispers to himself

scene shifts to sanjeevani

ridhima reaches the hospital and wonders where is armaan?
she was walking in the corridor when suddenly a hand from the fire escape snatches her inside and it was our one and only DR. armaan
R-"armaan ab kya?"
A-"wo aaj subah hamare romance mai tumhare papa ne taang adha di thi na to islie meri kiss abhi pending hai"
R-"armaan!!!!! hum hospital mai koi aa jaega"
A-"to?????"
armaan is moving close to her and ridhima closes her eyes,but suddenly muskaan interrupts this beautiful moment
M-"oye khotte de puttar,ye na hospital hai koi tumhara ghar nahi kahi pe bhi shuru ho jaate ho"
A-"ha to tera kya jaa raha hai?"
M-"mera kya jaana hai, jaoge to tum apne interns ki briefing ke lie"

The scene changes to the entry of our new intern
DR.lavanya chadha

Mojo. thumbnail
thank you very much guys for liking it sooo much i'll surely keep on writing more...😊

part2

so here she enters...DR.LAVANYA CHADHA in her favorite blue dress which almost five fingers above her knees and a lot of make up,well she is extremley beautiful,talented,but unfortunatley very dumb. NOW you must be wondering if she is not so smart how come she was able to pass the medical exams...well she never did. Her dad is actually really rich so she was easily able to get an internship in sanjeevani by false means. Basically she is a rich spoiled brat who always concentrates on things like make up,dresses etc.etc.

so now here he comes in his black pajero wearing a white t-shirt and his designer jeans with his favorite ray ban glares. AND the girls were just continously staring at him as he was too hot!!!!!!!!...DR.NISHANT GROVER!!!!
He enters the locker expecting some mini skirt types girl but...what does he sees...a behenji???????? 

wearin a pink salwaar kaameez with her lab coat.BUT as she turns he is shocked to see her as she was the same girl who broke the mirror of his car while plyaing cricket with her small-small friends...DR.SAMICA MEHTA.

N-tum???
S-tum???
N-tum hi ho na jisne kal meri car ka sheesha toda tha?
S-nahi!!!!!! mai tumhe jaanti bhi nai
N-jooth mat bolo mai achi tarah jaanta hu vo tum hi thi!!!
S-dekho MR.mai naa hi tumhe jaanti hu na hi jaana chahti hu to just get out of my way
N-chala jaunga jab tum mere paise de do gi
S- arrey!!!!!!!!! tum itne ameer hote hue bhi itne kanjoos ho
N-acha, agar tumne meri car ka sheehsa nahi toda to tumhe kaise pata ke mai bohot ameer hu???

samica realizes her mistake and widens her eyes

S-ummm...vooo...mai...voo...haaa tumhare kapde dekh kar itne ache branded kapde pehene wala ameer hi to hoga!!!!!!
N-ohhh really????? waise mujhe pata hai!!!! 
S- hmmm!!!!! chalo ab mai chalti hu mujhe briefing ke lie jaana hai...biee. she leaves and nishant suddenly realizes that she made a fool of him and calls out for her but she leaves

scene shifts to ridhima's office armaan is also there

R- armaan tumhe yaad hai jab hamara sanjeevani mai pehla din tha!!!! aur tumhari wajah se mujhe DR.KIRTI se daant bhi padi thi.
A-meri wajah se???? ab isme meri kya galti hai agar tum itni dumb thi to??????
R-kya kaha?...mai dumb????? DR.armaan malik aap shayad bhool rahe hai ki hamare first case mai maine tumhe galat saabit kar dia tha and pehla intern of the month bhi mai hi jeeti thi.
A-ha to!!!!!!phir bhi tum mere saare pranks mai fass jaati thi
Ridhima stands up and goes to him and says-ARMAAN!!!!
A-ridhima!!!!
R-armaan
Armaan pulls ridhima close to him and again says-ridhima!!!!
ALL her anger was gone as soon as she looked in his eyes and again they were lost into each others eyes. Armaan goes more and more close to her. OR vo apne pyaare haathon se uski latte piche karta hai...and she blushes and on seeing this our DR.armaan says the two words the girls would die for

A-"oye hoye!!"

scene shifts to the entery of another intern...

DR.ankit khurana...well he is actually very serious types and does not like to interact with people. His main goal in life is to become a very succesfull doctor. SO he can accomplish his father's dream. HE enters the locker room all the other interns are there except samica.

Nishant goes to him and says-"hey dude!!!!! i am nishant and you???" he said taking his hand forward trying to shake hands with him but he ignores and moves away!!!!!

Deepika and nishant give each other a confused look and just ignore him

N- lagta hai thoda sadhu types hai!!!!
D- zaruri nahi may be thoda nervous hoga and jiss tarah se tum baat kar rahe the uske hisaab se reply aane ke koi chances nahi the now just look at me!!!

deepika goes to him and says-hey!!! hi i am deepika!!!!!
A-to mai kya karu?
Deepika was shocked and said-excuse me!!!!! how dare you talk to me like that?
A-"kyu mera muh hai mai jo bhi kahu tum kon hoti mujhse ye puchne wali????"he says and leaves

D-how rude!!! ye samjhta kya hai apne aap ko...now you just wait!!!! dekhti tum yaha kitne din rehte ho!!!

ALL the interns reach ridhima's office

R-good morning interns!!!! aaj aapka pehla din hai to mai aap sabko bata doo ki mujhe sirf or sirf discipline chahiye. Yaha ke kuch rules hai jo aap sabke liye follow karna bohot zaruri hai:

rule#1 duty hours mai aapke cellphones aapke locker mai hone chahiye
rule#2 aap apni duty kisi exchange nahi kar sakte and final
rule#3 aap kabhi bhi late hue to ek hafte tak rectell exams dene padenge...am i clear????

interns-yes ma'am

R- ok ab aapki attendance ka time hai

she opens her file and calls out the names of the following:
R-DR.ankit
A-yes ma'am!!
R-DR.deepika
A-yess!!!
R-DR.samica
S-yes ma'am
R-DR.nishant
N-am here!!!!
ridhima stares at him and says-DR.rohan
no reply!!!! she again says-DR.rohan
R-where is he??????
suddenly a guys comes running and says-HANJI MADAM!!!!!
Ridz-aap late hai DR.rohan
RO-vo madam jee kya hua ki na
RIDZ-(cuttin him in between)-mujhe koi excuses nai chahiye aaj apka pehla din hai isliye mai aapko aaj maaf kar deti hu par kal se ye sab nai chalega!!!!! ab aap apne pagers or stethoscopes lekar mere saath chaliye,mai aapko baaki ka hospital dikha deti hu

the interns do that and follow her...

i am so sorry guys i know you didn't like this part as there was less of AR but as the story continue i promise you will love it.

thankyou😊
Mojo. thumbnail
Thankyou very much guys for liking my update i never expected that you would have loved it as there were less  AR scenes.😊

part3

NOW ridhima showed the interns the hospital.

R-so interns now i have shown you the hospital now it's time for your briefing so you should quickly report to the reception,DR.armaan will be waiting for you there.

the interns leave from there

The scene shifts to the interns reporting to Armaan

As soon as lavanya sees ARMAAN, she was like fallen for him at the very first sight. She was continously staring at him like anything.

A-good morning interns!!!! welcome to sanjeevani, aaj apka pehla din hai and i am sure DR.ridhima ne aapko achi tarah se brief kar dia hoga. Well now aap sabki duties...

DR.samica and DR.nishant---children ward
DR.rohan aap DR.ridhima ko general ward mai assist karenge and DR.lavanya aap mujhe MR.rai ke case mai assist karengi. 

After hearing that she will be assiting armaan she was very happy.

SCENE shifts to the cafeteria

ARMAAN was sitting there alone having his coffee and ridhima comes there and sits next to him,

A-hey baskest kya hua bohot pareshaan lag rahi ho?????????????/
R-nahi vo kuch nahi vo naya intern jo mujhe assist kar raha hai bohot dumb hai vo,mera to bohot sarr dard ho raha hai!!!!!
A-hmmm...well pata hai vo jo intern hai lavanya she is actually very promising and interesting, i liked her.
ridhima was confused and felt a little jealous and said-kya matlab???
A- arrey basket mai to bas ese hi keh raha tha!!!!
R-acha!!!! waise rohan bhi kaafi acha hai bohot impressed thi mai usse...ridhima said this trying to make armaan jealous
A-kon rohan??
R-vo intern jisne aaj mujhe assist kiya,jo bade bade chashme pehenta hai,geek types dikhta hai
A-acha!!! vo jiski wajah se tumhare sarr mai abhi dard ho raha tha...
R-'shit!!!!' she whispers to herself "nahi aisa ksine kaha?"
A-uhhh...tumne!!!!!
R-haaa to!!!! jo bhi ho. Bye mai jaa rahi hu mujhe tumse baat karne mai koi interest nahi hai
she was just leaving when armaan held her hand and pulled her towards him and now she was sitting in his laps
R-armaan choddo mujhe ye tum kya kar rahe ho sab dekh rahe hai??
A- ha to dekhne do!!!!!
R-armaan mujhe jaana hai mai late ho rahi leave me!!!!
A-nai pehle promise me tum mujh par bharosa karti ho and kabhi mujhpe shakh nai karogi!!!!
R-i promise armaan ab choddho mujhe

when armaan was about to leave her rahul enters

RA-abey yaar!!!!! aashiq bas bhi kar bichari ki jaan khata rehta hai
A-abey tera kya jaa raha mai jo bhi karu apne kaam se kaam rakhna
RA-ha ha !!!!! ter maamlo mai interfare karne ka waise bhi koi shok nai hai mujhe

suddenly muskaan enters and says-bilkul sahi keh raha hai tu rahul aaj subah mai jab inn dono ko dhoondhne gai to ye fire exit mai lage pade the. Dekh abhi bhi usse pakad ke baitha hai

armaan and ridhima look at each other and armaan suddenly leves her

A-acha!!! to phir mai batadu tu or rahul uss din rahul ke office mai kar rahe the or uss din vo trial room mai!!!!

RM feel embarrased and were looking down and then rahul said-ummm..vo...mai..vo...
then ridhima cuts him and says-bas guys ab tum ladhna band karo!!!! and ab mujhe jaana hai biee!!!

the scene shifts to the corridor

armaan was walking there and lavanya was coming from the other side...suddenly lavanya trips over and falls into armaan's arm she was just staring into his eyes but armaan was not and ridhima sees this

and what happens next i'll tell in the next show hope you liked this one

thankyou😃

thanxx😃

Mojo. thumbnail
well i think many people didn't like my latest update...but no problem and guys who loved it thankyou very much and others who have read it also thanxx to them also,so here goes my next up date

episode#4

as soon as ridhima sees lavanya in armaan's arms she makes an angry face and armaan notices that and is trying to convince her through actions but ridhima leaves. Lavnaya is still looking at armaan but he makes her stand and runs behind ridhima.

A-ridhima!!!! ridhima meri baat to sunno
ridhima doesn't reply and keeps on moving
A-ridhima please ruko ek baar meri baat sunlo
R-mujhe kuch nahi sunna armaan tum jao tumhari intern tumhara intezaar kar rahi hai mujhe bhi rohan ke paas jaana hai!!!!
A-kya?????? par ridhima
and ridhima leaves from there. Armaan gives a tensed expression

SCENE SHIFTS TO THE CORRIDOR WHERE NISHANT IS WALKING

he sees samica coming from front and he calls out for him-hey you!!!!!
samica cannot listen to him so he runs and reaches her
N-tum mujhe finally mil hi gayi,mai sab samajhta hu tumne aaj subah mujhe locker mai bevakuf bana kar gayi thi
S-banane ki koi zarurat hi nahi thi tum se waise hi bevakuf ho!!!!!
N-kuch kaha tumne?????
S-nahi to!!!!...dekho tum na aaj subah mere piche padhe ho kyu mujhe itna tang kar rahe ho maine kaha na mai tumhe nahi jaanti or mujhe koi cricket wicket bhi nahi khelna aata...
N-dekho mere saath hoshairi karne ki koi zarurat nai samajh aai!!!!! mai sab jaanta hu tum jaisi ladkiyaan kaisi hoti ho!!! *pause* (he looks at her i-card to read her name and says)
miss samica!!
She open her mouth in shock-kya matlab mujh jaisi ladkiya (she also notices his i-card and said)  mr.nishant????

suddenly muskaan come there and says-doctors!!! aap yaha kaam karne aate hai ya ladhne ab aap log mujhe duty ke sivaae kahin aas paas ladte hue dikhe to 1 mahine tak rectell exams understood???/
N and S-yess ma'am
M-now back to your duties

they both leave

scene shift to muskaan in the locker room

M-yaar aaj to maza hi aa gaya!!!! aaj maine interns ko daanta...waah muskaan chaddha kya baat hai????

suddenly a hand from the changing room pulls her and it was rahul

R-kya baat hai aaj badi khush hai tu???????
M-oye faaltu tu yaha kya kar raha hai koi kaam nahi hai tujhe???/
R-yaar muskaan tu to na saare romance ki dhajjiya hi udha deti hai kabhi to kuch dhang ki baatien kar lia kar.
M-acha romantic baatien??? to MR.rahul garewal aap chahate hai mai aapse romantic...luvy duvy types baatien karu????
saying this muski holds his collar and pulls him close
rahul nods his head saying yes!!!
M-ek thappad marungi na saara romance nikal jaaega

she was about to leave when rahul holds her hand and pushes her against the wall
muski and rahul were now continously staring into each others eyes. Rahul's lips are going more and more close to muski's lips and suddenly and announcement was made

"dr.muskaan,dr.armaan and dr.ridhima please report to the front desk"
with this muski gives rahul a slight smile and leaves

SCENE SHIFTS TO THE FRONT DESK

shashank was waiting for the three of them,soon they report there

armaan looks at ridhima and realizes she was still mad at him. On seeing this armaan tries to apologize from a distance but ridhima ignores...

AND NOW WHAT ARMAAN WILL DO TO CONVIMCE HER TO KNOW THAT YOU GOTTA WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE

hope you like this update

thankyou😊
Mojo. thumbnail
awww...thank you sooo much guys for liking my updates...hope you loke all my others also!!!!!

part5

so our DR.armaan malik was apologizing to ridzi  in his cuteee he.
he was holding his ears only then DR.shashank enters.

S-good morning doctors!!! aap soch rahe honge maone aapko yaha kyu bulaya hai!!!!! actually jaise aap jaante hai sanjeevani se har saal hamare interns lonavla jaate hai par iss baar thoda plan mai change hai waha aap teeno doctors jaanege!!!
A-par sir lovanla jaana to internship ka part hota hai
S-mai jaanta hu DR.armaan par ye board of directors ka faisal hai isme mai bhi kuch nahi kar sakta!!!!
R-sir!!!! hame kab tak nikalna hai????
S-well DR.ridhima aapko kal subah hi nikalna hoga
M-par sir DR.rahul???
S-yesss DR.muskaan mai toh bhool hi gaya aap unhe bhi ye bata dijie ga kal unhe bhi waha jaana hai!!!!!

scene shifts to lavanya enters the locker room ankit is also there

Ankit was going out of the locker room and she crashed with ankit n all files in her hands fall down 

L-Kya dekh kar nai chal sakte aakhe hai ya batate
A-aakhe!!!, *pause* kyu koi Shakh hai????
She goes down to pick up her files and when she comes up she was angry why didn't ankit help her???
L-tum kaise Ho bilkul sharam nahi aati Kya tumhe pehle to meri files gira dete Ho n phir help bhi nahi karte!!!!
A-ab isme meri Kya galti hai ki tumhe kuch dikhta nahi
L-dekho ankit!!!! Mujhe na tumse koi baat nahi karni matlab tumhe ladkiyon se baat karne ki bilkul tameez nahi hai
A-tumse zada hi hai!!! Or tumhari shakal dekh kar pata lagta hai ki tum Mai kitni tameez hai
Lavanya opens her mouth in dicusss-tumne kabhi apni shakal dekhi hai bhoot lagte Ho aisa lagta hai abhi saamne wale ko maar doge!!!! N ab ye mat kehna ki tumne apbe aap ko shishe Mai kabhi dekha hai ya nahi??? Ha Maine dekha hai n Mai bohot sundar hu
Ankit is moving close to her-ha Ho bohot khubsurat Ho 
Lavanya is moving back wards n ankit is coming forward n finally she has been pushed against the wall n cannot walk anywhere else
A-ha Ho bohot khoobsurat Ho bohot zada par...apne sapno Mai kyunki sach Mai tumhara sheesha tumhe dekh kar toot gaya hoga
Lavanya opens her mouth wide-youuu how dare you talk to me like that 
N then he leaves the room

Scene shifts to armaan reaches ridz office n knocks at the door

Ridhima looks at him n let's him in
R-boliye DR.armaan koi kaam hai??
A-yess darasal mai aapse kuch kehne aaya tha
He said sounding a  bit guilty and so ridz thought that he was gonna apologise and this time ridz was ready ro forgive him
R-boliye???
A-vo actually...ummm... Ridhima...tumhe mujhse baat nahi karni to mat karo mujhe bhi koi interest nahi tum apni ye sadhu shakal apne paas hi rakhi!!!
Ridhima wide opens her mouth-kya kaha tumne Mai sadhu???sadhu tumhari shakal,tumhara attitude actually tum khud hi ek bohot bade sadhu ho!!!
A-acha theek hai hu Mai sadhu!!! Par at least mujhe log 'hitler' to nahi bulate!!!
R-tum na armaan tum na...
A-ha basket Mai na...bohot acha hu 
R-nahi bohot bure ho!!!!
A-vo to dekha jaega kon acha kon bura???
R-we'll see
A-we will see

Scene shifts to Samica entering the canteen n she sees Lavanya sitting there n she goes to her she was very angry

S-Kya hua Lavanya???
L-kuch nahi yaar vo Jo hai na ankit usne to meri jaan hi khaali hai!!!
S-kyu Kya hua?? Vo to itna acha hai!!!
L-acha rakshas hai rakshas Jo mere piche haath dokhe padha hai
S-rakshas to vo nishant hai pata nahi Kya samjhta hai apne aapko
L-kyu??? I find him very interesting
S-intersting ya irritating??? He so hateful sooo hateful...urhhh...I jus hate him like anything 
Just then nishant enters n hear them talking-lagta hai logo ko dusro ke Peeth piche bolne ki aadat hai shAyad logo ko darr lagta hai dusto se
S-wo to lagega hi kyunki tumhari shakal hai hi daravani
N-shakal to tumhari daravani hai kabhi apni naak dekhi hai itni lambi hai bilkul ek chudhel jaisi
S-jaisi bhi tumse better hai!!!
Then Lavanya interrupts in their fight and says-come on guys stop fighting ab bas bhi karo!!

scene shifts to ridhima walking in the general ward as she was on rounds

from the other side armaan was also coming there was water spilled over the floor suddenly ridhima slips and armaan catches her and she falls into his and the continously keep on staring into each other eyes for sometime they keep on staring into each others eyes.

Suddenly armaan comes back to his senses
and leaves ridhima and she falls on the floor and armaan walks awaya giving a cool expression ridhima opes her mouth as she was totally shocked

she goes behind him

R-how dare you???? tumne mujhe giraya kyu?????
A-agar tum chaho to dubara pakad loo???
R-armaan tum to na mujhse door hi raho...mujhe na tumse koi baat nahi karni and ab dekhna mai tumhara kya haal karti HU DR.apple
A-jo karna hai karlo DR.basket!!!!tum jaanti nahi DR.armaan malik kon hai 
R-mujhe jaana bhi nahi

and ridhima was about to leave but she again turns towrds armaan-and DR.armaan just be ready to experience hell!!
A-oh yeah!!!!!! well then DR.basket all the best kyunki hell tum experience karne wali ho
R-we'll see
A-oh yeah???? then we will seee

hope you all liked my update...

thank you😊

Mojo. thumbnail
i am sooo happy thank you very much guys for liking my recent update...so here goes my new update

Part6

scene starts with lavanya standing outside sanjeenvani
she was just walking when suddenly a bike just passed her from so close and she just open her mouth in shock and when the bike rider turned around she was just about shout at him but stopped as she saw that it was armaan!!!!!!!

A-ohhh!!!!!! i am so sorry DR.lavanya,aap theek to hai
L-yess sir i am perfectly fine!!!
A-please don't call me sir,armaan
L-yes sir,i mean sorry sir,i mean armaan
A-good!!!
And armaan was saying all this as ridhima was standing there and seeing all this so he did his to make her jealous.

he moves toward the main enterance where ridhima was standing and seeing all this,he goes there and stands beside ridhima, first ridhima turns her face towards him and stares him and armaan was just giving a cool look and he also turns his head towards ridhima and they give each other a challenging look.

scene shifts to locker room where lavanya enters lost in armaan's thought and samica notices that

S-hey lavanya!!!!
she didn't reply as she was thinking about armaan
S-lavanya...lavanya
L-haaa...(she comes back to her senses)
S-kaha khoi ho 
L-DR.armaan i mean armaaan 😳 ke khayalo mai!!!
she blushes saying this
S-ooohhh!!!! i think someone has a crush😉she said this with a smirk
L-kya ???? nahi lavanya tu jaisa soch rahi hai waisa nahi hai!!!
S-ha to tum bhi bata do na kaisa hai???
L-tum bhi na...bye mujhe jaana hai i am late 
and she moves out blushing😳

scene shifts to ridhima's office,she sees a chit there on which it was written

"meet me at the terrace

-armaan"

she thought that he wanted to apologise so she goes up there!!!!!!
she was climbing up the stairs and was about to open the door of the terrace when suddenly a voice calls her
"ridz chal na hum late hai lonavla nahi jaana kya??"
it was muskaan
R-muski tu chal mai abhi aai
M-jaldi aa!!!!

Armaan was hiding there and thought
"shitt!!! ab to mera plan choppat ho gaya"👎🏼
but as soon as muskaan leaves she goes up to open the door but as she does that a bucket full of water falls over her.

A-hahahaahahahaha...😆
ridhima picks up the bucket from her head and throws the water from her mouth and turns towards armaan and gives him an angry glare
A-hahahaha...kya hua basket itne gusse mai kyu ho???????
R-tum!!!!! armaan tum na
A-ha basket mai na??
R-tum ek number ke pagal ho,dumb ho, duffer ho. Grow up DR.armaan!!!!!😡
A-mai jo bhi hu tum to yaha pe geeli ho...hahahahahah!!!!!!!🤣
ridhima opens her mouth in shock and walks away😲

scene shifts to ridhima talking to shashank in his office

R-par dad ab mai kaise jaaungi agar car aap le gae to???
S-or beta agar aap car le gai to mai ghar kaise jaaunga???? aap armaan ke saath chale jaie
R-par dad!!!!!!
S-DR.ridhima aap shayad late ho rahi hai
R-jee dad😔

ridhima comes out of the office thinking what to do and suddenly
she remember rahul muskaan
R(thinking)-ha ye theek rahega mai unke saath hi chali jaati hu
R-sister aapne rahul ya muskaan ko kahi dekha hai???
SIS-yess ma'am vo to abhi abhi lonavla ke lie nikal gae
R-what chale gaye????😲...theek hai thank you
R(thinking)-lagta hai ab mujhe armaan ke saath hi jaana padega

SCENE SHIFTS TO RIDHIMA GOES TO ARMAAN SHE ASKS HIM TO TAKE HER WITH HIM HE TRIES TO ACT NAUGHTY BUT FINALLY AGREES AND THEY LEAVE FOR LONAVLA

THE LAST SCENE IS RAHUL MUSKI REACHES THEIR ROOM IN LONAVLA IT WAS NIGHT TIME AND IT WAS POURING LIKE HELL!!!

light was also gone and the whole room was filled with candles

rahul was standing in front of his closet shirtless when muskaan comes out of the bathroom in a beautiful white silk gown. As soon as rahul looks at her he was lost in her beauty,,,,,,, muskaan felt a little uncomfortable and was blushing☺️

she was looking down towards the floor and as she looked up she realized that rahul was coming close to her

muskaan keeps on moving backwards and he comes more and more close. This happens until muskaan was against the wall

M-rahul ye tu kya kar raha hai???
R-tujhe kya lagta hai???
M-rahul dekh door reh rahul...
and suddenly he pulls her close to him,so muski was lost in his eyes and was speechless.
he was bringing his lips more and more close to muskaan's and was about to kiss her when she tried to escape but rahul held her hand and now she became nervous and was breathing very fastly.

he pulls her back and removed her hairs with his hand on her shoulder and gently planted a kiss on her shoulder and then neck and then her cheecks. She runs toward the window and blushes😳😳😳when she feels a hand on her waist and becomes more nervous she turns towards rahul and he again kisses her on her neck and muskaan closes her eyes and she again runs away.

Rahul goes to her and opens the knot of her gown and she widens her eyes in shock he kisses her back and she suddenly hugs him. Then rahul picks her up in his arms and make hr lie on the bed 

and here ends part #6 hope you liked it and please do comment on it 😊 and tell me what do think about my new update

thank you

OK...guys i'll copy my other updated tomorrow...as i am not allowed to post so many at a time and i will also update soon.

ammyluvridzi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey yaar awesum ff plz ad me 2 ur pms list
nacima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow great continue soon
Mojo. thumbnail
Thank you guys for liking my update I know you didn't like it much as there was less of AR scenes and keeping your request in mind I am writing this update😃

Part7

Armaan and ridhima reach lonavla orphanage they were just ignoring each other very badly so they just go to their respective rooms😒

Ridhima's room

Ridhima was talking to herself-ye armaan samjhta Kya hai apne aap ko,Jab usse mujhse maafi maangni chahiye thi tab vo mujhse ladhne laga...urghhh...I hate him
Ab tum dekhna DR.armaan mallik Mai tumhara kya haal karti hu!!!!!😡

scene shifts to rahul and muskaan

R-muskaan vo...ummm...vo...mai vo...kal raat😕
Muskaan  cut him in between-mai jaanti hu tu kya kehna chahta hai aur kal raat hamare beech aisa kuch nahi hua jisse tu apne aap ko zimmedaar theh raye
rahul smiles and hugs her😳

scene shifts to armaan's room

he was sitting in his room and waiting for the kids to get ready for their check up when suddenly he hears ridhima shouting-"armaan,armaan bachao mujhe,pleasee armaan"
the voice was coming from outside he got tensed and ran outside😲

As soon as he reached the door of the orphanage,a small pot was kept there filled with water and armaan didn,t noticed and stepped in it and his leg got stuck in it he tried to take it off but panicked after listening ridhima's voice again-ARMAAN TUM KAHA HO ARMAAN PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!!

he got scared and ran outside.There two kids were hiding on the sides one child was sitting on the left and was holding the left-most part of the rope,and the child sitting to the right was holding the lef-most part and there was a pit in front of that rope. And as armaan reached that point he fell into the pit.

he was too angry and he slowly started rising his head up-"R I D H I M AAA!!!"😡
ridhima was standing in front of him with the kids all around her laughing and she clicked a picture of armaan in that condition!!!!!🤣

A-tum!!!!!!!!! urghhh!!!!! tumharei himmat kaise hui mujhe kichar mai girane ki????😡
R-maine? armaan maine??? mai to waha kadhi thi to mai tumhe kaise gira  sakti tum to khud yaha gire ho n jab tum apne per mai aise matka phasa ke chalo ge to giro ge to sahi😈
A-tum na zada smart banne ki koshish mat karo!!!
R-karungi bolo kya karloge???
A-kuch nahi bas mai tumhe ek pyaari si jaadu ki jhappi dunga!!!🤗
R-kya???? armaan dekho armaan door raho mujhse armaan nahi😲

AND she started running and armaan was running behind her and suddenly armaan caught ridhima and both of them fell on the ground and armaan was on top of ridhima and they got lost into each others eyes (and there starts our one and only asmaaniii)😳

As soon as they come back to their senses they suddenly stand up and ridhima was sooo angry that she hit armaan hard on his shoulder😡

R-maine tumse kaha tha na ki mujhse door rehna,dekho kya haal kar dia tumne mera
A-acha!!!! or tumne jo mera haal kiya hai and tumne mujhe maara??? DR.ridhima basket gupta!!!!!
R-ha mara and lo phirse maara
she again hit armaan on his shoulder
Armaan also hits her gently on her hand,then again ridhima and then again armaan and finally they broke into fight like cats and dogs!!!!! they started pulling each other hairs...

and suddenly rahul and muskaan comes running

R-arrey!!!!! ye tum dono kya kar rahe ho???
M-armaan ridhima stop it!!!!!😕
 but they didn't stop so rahul held armaan from his waist and muski held ridzz

AND they started pulling them
M-ridz chodh ye tu kya kar rahi hai???
RA-armaan tu pagal ho gaya hai chodh usse 
M AND RA TOGETHER PULL THEM WITH EXTRA FORCE AND THE PARTED FROM THE FIGHT 

M-oyee namuno,ye tum kya kutte billi ki tarah ladh rahe the tumhara dimaag kharab to nahi ho gaya,ullo de pattho,akal wakal hai ya nahi❓
RA-ye koi tareeka hota hai!!!!! tum dono ab bacche nahi ho grow up guys!!!!!
A-bilkul sahi kaha rahul iss ridhima mai to bilkul akal hi nahi dekh meri kya haalat banadi hai!!!!
ridhima open her mouth in shock
M-oye tu chup kar chuchundar!!!!
RI-dekha muski kaise baat karta hai maine kaha tha mujhse door rahe!!!!😡
RA-chup bilkul tum dono ab ek shabd nahi sunna mujhe get back to your rooms

A-acha hai nahi rehna mujhe iss chudhel ke saath
R-kya tumne mujhe chudhell kaha!!!!

and on hearing this rahul muskaan get fed up and leave from there in anger

ON seeing this AR feel a bit embarrased
and leave from there

RIDHIMA'S ROOM
R(TO HERSELF)-yaar aaj kuch zada hi ho gaya!!!! ridhima tu aisi kab se ho gayi???par armaan ne bhi to...nahi ridima focus armaan to hai hi baccha and ye baat hi to tujhe uski sabse achi lagti hai...shayad mujhe armaan se sorry bolna chahiye!!! mai aaj hi usse baat karungi!!!!💔

and what happens next for that you'll have to wait for my next update!!!! hope you like it and i promise from tomorrow onwards no fights of AR only romance!!!!!! 

thank you😊