India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

possible metz lve life

sanabest Senior Member
sanabest
sanabest

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
hey guyz i was just wondering frm the ekta serial wht possible story can be of abhay nd our pia humshakal  metz love story
As we knw metz is princess nd a vri gorgeous. On other side Abhay can be normal citzen  of tht area or a servnt of tht place (no offence) nd realli pur tht cnt afford anifink.
somhw metz nd abhay fell in love....withouh telling ani1 bout thm..........buh we knw tht pyaar cn't be hide frm people. Unfortunately our strict raja find ouh tht her dauther chakar is wiv sme1 nd he deicide to do her swayamvar. but she refuse every1..Raja geh vri angri nd kill metz nd Abhay bh chand (our hero/villian) find thm buh Unfortunately metz is died buh abhay is still alive so he turn abhay into vamp.
this is juz mi opinion nd i lve to knw ur opinion on this wh u think wh cn be metz story or u agree wiv mi story so guyz plz comment 

Edited by sanabest - 02 January 2011 at 4:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
I mostly agree with what you're saying. Definitely AM fell in love against her father's wishes. But I think the Raja didn't kill Metz. He ordered that Abhay should be killed and they killed Abhay. Hearing this, Metz got devastated and killed herself. But the kahaani mein twist is that Chandeena find Abhay whilst he's still breathing and change him into a vampire to save him. But its too late. Metz was already dead. 

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanabest

hey guyz i was just wondering frm the ekta serial wht possible story can be of abhay nd our pia humshakal  metz love story
As we knw metz is princess nd a vri gorgeous. On other side Abhay can be normal citzen  of tht area or a servnt of tht place (no offence) nd realli pur tht cnt afford anifink.
somhw metz nd abhay fell in love....withouh telling ani1 bout thm..........buh we knw tht pyaar cn't be hide frm people. Unfortunately our strict raja find ouh tht her dauther chakar is wiv sme1 nd he deicide to do her swayamvar. but she refuse every1..Raja geh vri angri nd kill metz nd Abhay bh chand (our hero/villian) find thm buh Unfortunately metz is died buh abhay is still alive so he turn abhay into vamp.
this is juz mi opinion nd i lve to knw ur opinion on this wh u think wh cn be metz story or u agree wiv mi story so guyz plz comment 
@bold.....even i thought d same till here but i don't think dat d king killed his daughter nd to punish abhay he turned him into a vampire....LOLLOLLOL
i think dat there wud be sum vry strong reason behind dis nd sumhow even sugandh is involved in dis as she always told piya dat she is special nd wud always be protected !!!!LOLLOL
i m not saying dat sugandh was a vampire or sumthing but she definitely knew sumthing........
sanabest Senior Member
sanabest
sanabest

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I mostly agree with what you're saying. Definitely AM fell in love against her father's wishes. But I think the Raja didn't kill Metz. He ordered that Abhay should be killed and they killed Abhay. Hearing this, Metz got devastated and killed herself. But the kahaani mein twist is that Chandeena find Abhay whilst he's still breathing and change him into a vampire to save him. But its too late. Metz was already dead. 
omg tht ws mi first opinion Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noman20.Jane..

sanabest Senior Member
sanabest
sanabest

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by sanabest

@bold.....even i thought d same till here but i don't think dat d king killed his daughter nd to punish abhay he turned him into a vampire....LOLLOLLOL
i think dat there wud be sum vry strong reason behind dis nd sumhow even sugandh is involved in dis as she always told piya dat she is special nd wud always be protected !!!!LOLLOL
i m not saying dat sugandh was a vampire or sumthing but she definitely knew sumthing........
i thnk she mite knw bout metz nd abhay or she hd sme supernatrl power....so she knw tht pia is spcial gal or smfink

Befikre

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index