India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

ranjavi is loha's tail

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
When I think of Ranjavi I think of him as a tail behind his father just following along. He is alway behind his father never next to him. Daddy uses the tail when he wants and chucks it to the back end when he does not need it....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Is it a long tail or short tail??? I think he is on a short tail because he is always trying to get daddy's attention.

By now after all the defeats the tail does not give up and just chop itself off from the thing it is attached to...the loha Daddy.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL What a stupid tail.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

sverma Groupbie
sverma
sverma

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

When I think of Ranjavi I think of him as a tail behind his father just following along. He is alway behind his father never next to him. Daddy uses the tail when he wants and chucks it to the back end when he does not need it....LOL
Is it a long tail or short tail??? I think he is on a short tail because he is always trying to get daddy's attention.

By now after all the defeats the tail does not give up and just chop itself off from the thing it is attached to...the loha Daddy.....LOL What a stupid tail.....LOL

Is Ranjavi a new character in this serial  ? When did he join this show?  Confused
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I think Telev meance RanVijay..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telenovelle

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sverma

Originally posted by telenovelle

When I think of Ranjavi I think of him as a tail behind his father just following along. He is alway behind his father never next to him. Daddy uses the tail when he wants and chucks it to the back end when he does not need it....LOL

By now after all the defeats the tail does not give up and just chop itself off from the thing it is attached to...the loha Daddy.....LOL What a stupid tail.....LOL

Is Ranjavi a new character in this serial  ? When did he join this show?  Confused

No I got his name wrong. it is shekhar's brother. i can't spell his name.LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top