Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Rth's Birthday. Post here. (Page 9)

BelleFemme IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by old-black-joe

But here our  Rth is an internet version of Mahatma Gandhi - Frim but gentle, even though she doesn't want to be.

You just made Mahatma Gandhi roll in his grave. Maine yahan internet pe kitne violent crimes kiye hai. LOL okay, you were jack the ripper turned gandhi :( LOL

I like her posts, though more of her one's on the say what you wanna say thread. She's a good debater (she better be, considering she's the moderator Tongue). Her arguments contain meaning and she presents them in a dignified way, unlike some people here.

So I'm actually classy unlike most people here. Cool definitely! you and angie and a few others.

Not much word play from her, which is cool. I can't believe I asked her if she was omnisexual (I kicked myself for asking her that) in my first Pm's to her. Big smile

Yeah, I am greater than God in that. Tongue

Why did you kick yourself for it? LOL You and POH both asked me the same question with utter seriousness. POH even thought Ajnu and I were serious. ROFL Anyway, when it comes to PMs you are the king of nagging, POH is the king of inappropriateness. You are king of something after all.

LOL I didn't think you and wa were serious lolz I nag on the net because I somehow feel it has to be a natural convo like in real life LOL I nagged ever since my first time on msn, I'd nag my friend to reply LOL I guess I have to start talking in third person Tongue

She doesn't warn people without reason and is a nice girl (she's 30 next year, so lets say woman) on the whole.

Next year I want a whole shabang when I turn 30. Party

Thats the age I can officially apply for cougardam right? Right now I am just a low level cradle snatcher? I'll need your help to file that application.
no, you'll be a puma, you have to stalk young men in their late teens to early 20's.. younger than that and you'd be a pervert, according to Conan O brien.  LOL

Okay, that sounded more of a speech for rth's retirement ceremony LOL , so let's make it more birthday like, with a cake!

http://www.ladyobama.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/82be6f0f-a1d8-4e93-9b93-0d6f41981dda.jpg

YUM!

http://www.myspaceanimations.com/images/happy-birthday-kramer.gif

We love you, rth! Hug

Thanks OBJ for making this really sweet birthday thread. Hug 'll

Thanks to Middy for reminding you I guess. Its the Capricorn Connection I think.

Now before the clock strikes midnight and my birthday is over. I shall spam your thread.

or maybe she just remembered LOL
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Happy Birthday Sarina!Hug

Thank you for being such an awesome mod! It's not often you come across a forum where the mod is so unbiased and friendly and runs the forum so well too. :)

Thanks a lot for the wishes Dia. Hug

And for the appreciation for the mod. Its not everyday we receive it. LOL

Just to show you how awesome you are we invited a certain someone to come and wish you a very happy birthday!WinkTongue

Ooooh yeah, thats what I'm talking about. It ain't a party without some Lady Gaga.

Ra Ra Rarara
RamaRamama
Gaga Oooh La La
Want your bad romance

Enjoy the cake too! You can have either..or both if you're really hungry

Hope you have an amazing day!!

I devoured one cake and Lady Gaga wore the other as her cake dress for my party. LOL

So what are the plans for your special day?

Nothing special, I usually keep birthdays quiet.
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Thanks Joe! Hug

How come you know/remembered my birthday?
Perhaps he was only sobered one.... LOL

actually i tried vodka with tonic water.. it sucked. just stick to ice cream soda LOL

Nah, unless you are a manly man or a drunkie junkie vodka with tonic water is no good.

Go for vodka with one of the following - lemonade, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, gatorade

I aint a manly man with tons of hair on his chest and a rough beard and ugly face Tongue  I've tried individual vodka. alcohol sucks. period. I'm glad I experiemented with them and said no. only thing I like is wine, it puts me to sleep Sleepy

my fav drink of all time is blue curacao LOL
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Can't forget her gifts!

2 Fat pugs who she can help lose weight :

http://img1.eyefetch.com/Portfolio%5CShutterPug%5C24411.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwdorable. I'll take them for long walks everyday. Maybe you should join us sometime so you can play with my pugs.
no, I might steal them Ouch they're sooo adorable Cry

Salman Khan's Naturally Shed Hair:

OMFG!!!!!! Shocked

You really got Salman's naturally shed hair for me.

How awesome. Embarrassed

Thats like the best gift ever. I'm tearing up. Tears of pure joy.  Cry

I shall put it in a pouch and carry it on my person all the time.

y-your person? Confused

And a Championsho belt, for being the greatest mod ever!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e5/Big-gold-belt-WWE.jpg

That looks like some heavyweight stuff. Can you gift me two minions to carry it around please.

I want them to carry me around on my belt like this.
well, it should be, it's the world heavyweight championship... haha! I loved those shield bearers. but tin tin will be my favourite..

return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Awwww, I was supposed to come online and make this thread for you at midnight, but that didn't work out too well. :( Anyways, its the thought that counts, right? Big smile

You have to be the world's worst ex ever. Angry

But I still count your thoughtful thoughts anyways. LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARINA! Party

Wishing you all that is great in life. I hope this coming year brings you all the happiness in the world. May all the things that you've worked for in 2010 pay off in 2011. :-) I hope you have a wonderful birthday and that you enjoy your 20s to the max this year. Because come 2012, you'll be starting a whole new chapter. ;-)

Have a wonderful birthday and you know how much we all love you! Hug

Thanks a lot Ajnu. Love you guys too. You are a wildly troublesome but fun and loving bunch on DM. Hug

Its hard to believe that its the last year of my twenties. Seems like a whole decade has just flown by whoosh. I still feel like a sixteen year old teen though.

2012 will be a new chapter. Whoa can't believe it 30. Ten years ago I would have laughed at thrity as buddhi. LOL It will be a whole new chapter and I will be kicking of 2012 and my thirties by partying it up in Rio De Janerio and Sau Paulo.

Thanks for making the thread, Joe!

Yes, Joe loves me more than you these days.

Edited by return_to_hades - 02 January 2011 at 10:40pm
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Thanks Joe! Hug

How come you know/remembered my birthday?

Maybe because your profile so clearly shows your birthday? Stop getting so impressed! LOL

No its not like Joe to keep on top of birthdays or check profiles for birthdays. So its pleasantly surprising.
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CZ..

omfg it's RTH's birthday? Shocked

RTH, there isn't much I can say about you that hasn't been said already. your posts are genius and more often than not I find myself agreeing with your arguments. I have a huge e-crush on your wit and sarcasm *sigh*

Embarrassed

*bats e-lashes and flashes coy but flirty e-smile*

Originally posted by CZ..

you're an awesome mod and one of the very few that I truly respect. 90% of the DT is blah. but you're amazing when it comes to moderating and as objective as you can get. thanks for that!

I hope you have a blast and a wonderful birthday! Big smile to cut a long story short, you rock.

Thanks for the kind words as well as the wonderful wishes. Hug

I don't get to interact with you much, but you too are one fiery girl with a wicked sense of humor of your own. I loved your cartoons. You should make some more, for the heck of it. Alternate storyline whatever - you have full creative freedom in your comic. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

Go to top