Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Rth's Birthday. Post here. (Page 14)

BelleFemme IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

A warm thanks to everybody for your loving birthday wishes. I'm happy to share DM with some interesting folks like y'all. Birthdays stop being exciting after one grows out of the candy rush of being a kid and realizes that it just means one more year closer to being old and senile. Of course there is that phase in the middle where you are excited for finally being fully legal to go to bars and all that jazz. But its all not what its cut out to be.

Anyways, I had an incredible birthday. My sister treated me to lunch and Tees Maar Khan yesterday. Yeah, the movie may not be worth it. But a day out with your sister, walking around a bit at a mall with her is priceless. I've spent the rest of the weekend irritating her with my ideas to make short films called "Sheila ki Jawani" and "Bharat Ka Khazana".

It was a double treat for me as mom made cheesecake as well as chocolate cake. My parents got me 'The Nook' from Barnes and Noble for my B'day. Hopefully, that means I'll be doing a lot more reading and lot less time wasting on IF. Although E-books are still expensive. I'll be downloading free books from Project Gutenberg. I'm hoping I'll be reading a lot of the classics. Apparently, Kamasutra is the number one download though.

Other than that it was a quiet ordinary day. Spent a good lot of time doing nothing and lazing on IF. After all it is my last weekend before the next semester begins. My next class is Fri/Sat the next two weeks. There goes my weekend. *sniff*

Usually, I don't compare wishes - but my best birthday wish has to be from FB - "Happy Birthday Sarina!!! Wasn't it just New Year's yesterday? Do you generally look forward more to New Years or your birthday, or do they pretty much coalesce in your mind...?"

Haha, I'm a sucker for vocabulary and think its awesome that someone put coalesce in a birthday wish.

Although, next year ought to be a big one I think. After all its the big three-oh. Thats gonna be some milestone. I feel old thinking of it and try to mentally regress back to a five year old hoping that it somehow effects thirty. Anyway, since the countdown to three oh has begun and time is rapidly ticking away - I'm open to suggestions both crazy and wise on "Must do things in life, before you turn 30"
Come on what is age , just another number. More important is to check if the number is your lucky number. If yes, well and good. If not, then check which are your lucky days. When you are good, age plays second fiddle.
So you were born on the 2nd I presume. A real Capricorn that should not be tempered with. Somehow it reminds me of Pan too, the Greek God. Wonder if this is what makes you an avid reader.LOL
I am glad you had a great time and may the Gods bless.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BelleFemme

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

A warm thanks to everybody for your loving birthday wishes. I'm happy to share DM with some interesting folks like y'all. Birthdays stop being exciting after one grows out of the candy rush of being a kid and realizes that it just means one more year closer to being old and senile. Of course there is that phase in the middle where you are excited for finally being fully legal to go to bars and all that jazz. But its all not what its cut out to be.

Anyways, I had an incredible birthday. My sister treated me to lunch and Tees Maar Khan yesterday. Yeah, the movie may not be worth it. But a day out with your sister, walking around a bit at a mall with her is priceless. I've spent the rest of the weekend irritating her with my ideas to make short films called "Sheila ki Jawani" and "Bharat Ka Khazana".

It was a double treat for me as mom made cheesecake as well as chocolate cake. My parents got me 'The Nook' from Barnes and Noble for my B'day. Hopefully, that means I'll be doing a lot more reading and lot less time wasting on IF. Although E-books are still expensive. I'll be downloading free books from Project Gutenberg. I'm hoping I'll be reading a lot of the classics. Apparently, Kamasutra is the number one download though.

Other than that it was a quiet ordinary day. Spent a good lot of time doing nothing and lazing on IF. After all it is my last weekend before the next semester begins. My next class is Fri/Sat the next two weeks. There goes my weekend. *sniff*

Usually, I don't compare wishes - but my best birthday wish has to be from FB - "Happy Birthday Sarina!!! Wasn't it just New Year's yesterday? Do you generally look forward more to New Years or your birthday, or do they pretty much coalesce in your mind...?"

Haha, I'm a sucker for vocabulary and think its awesome that someone put coalesce in a birthday wish.

Although, next year ought to be a big one I think. After all its the big three-oh. Thats gonna be some milestone. I feel old thinking of it and try to mentally regress back to a five year old hoping that it somehow effects thirty. Anyway, since the countdown to three oh has begun and time is rapidly ticking away - I'm open to suggestions both crazy and wise on "Must do things in life, before you turn 30"

Oh sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! Embarrassed Thanks for sharing what all you did with us. I enjoyed reading it.

Ohh....30! Shocked I have no idea what one should do before 30, but if you get some good ideas, pass them my way! I'll try to do them too before I turn 30. LOL (Which isn't for a while, but it's good to start ahead! LOL)
Mindbender IF-Sizzlerz
Mindbender
Mindbender

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged

I have a lot of those from gutenberg too. Never came about to reading them though. Nothing like paperback!

Don't look towards future, enjoy the present. Here's a gift.LOL

Thank god, its not from DM.LOL

Hmm.Noted down.

i'll come back to refer this thread----after a long ,long time.LOL
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I just got back to see Cloddy Bhai still trying out his telekinesis LOL

Edited by Summer3 - 03 January 2011 at 12:45am
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imtoosexyforyou

LOL

"Sheila ki jawaani" can be one of the kamasutra tales LOL . I can help pirate its copies all over IF.
Ya plz help sexy...

jab hum chote the toh sunte the 'pariyon ki kahaani..'
jab bade hue toh sunte hain "sheela ki jawaani''Wink...
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CZ..

omfg it's RTH's birthday? Shocked

RTH, there isn't much I can say about you that hasn't been said already. your posts are genius and more often than not I find myself agreeing with your arguments. I have a huge e-crush on your wit and sarcasm *sigh*

Embarrassed

*bats e-lashes and flashes coy but flirty e-smile*

you're an awesome mod and one of the very few that I truly respect. 90% of the DT is blah. but you're amazing when it comes to moderating and as objective as you can get. thanks for that!

I hope you have a blast and a wonderful birthday! Big smile to cut a long story short, you rock.

Thanks for the kind words as well as the wonderful wishes. Hug

I don't get to interact with you much, but you too are one fiery girl with a wicked sense of humor of your own. I loved your cartoons. You should make some more, for the heck of it. Alternate storyline whatever - you have full creative freedom in your comic. Wink

thankies RTH, your comment just made my pride swell. I'm gloating right now Big smile

I will, and soon! I was going to spoof pyaar ki yeh kahaani but it turned to be unworthy of even my spoofs, so I'm hunting for something to pick on right now. twilight's a good option though. ;p
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

thankies RTH, your comment just made my pride swell. I'm gloating right now Big smile

I will, and soon! I was going to spoof pyaar ki yeh kahaani but it turned to be unworthy of even my spoofs, so I'm hunting for something to pick on right now. twilight's a good option though. ;p

Steal my idea of a gay po*n version of Twilight. LOL

I was planning to rewrite some chapters for fun. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

Go to top