Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Rth's Birthday. Post here. (Page 13)

BelleFemme IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by imtoosexyforyou

Joe drinks wine. He is safer LOL

Ethnically I am Goan, I live in Wisconsin land of beer, brats and cheese. I need a man who holds his liquor. Tongue

I can hold my liquor Angry just i dont like its taste Dead my dad was shocked i knocked off that glass my myself LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BelleFemme

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Summer3

Come Hell or High Water never forget to offer some roses to a lady for her Birthday unless you are tired of living 

Thanks a lot Summer bhai.

But a tip for anyone who may want to give flowers to this Warrior Princess the favorites are Daffodils, Prairie Smoke, Columbines and Hyacinths.

Dear Sarina sis, Daffodils I understand, flower depicting freedom in Wordsworth.
Prarie-smoke seems rather deserted. But nice purple  flowers  Columbines and Hyacinths

Originally posted by Summer3

Wonder if this is what happended when RTH first met OBJLOL

It was not Harry Met Sally for sure. LOL
"I thouht I banned you !"
"NO I am only a clone of the original that got banned "LOL
Mindbender IF-Sizzlerz
Mindbender
Mindbender

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Sometimes I wonder, is life worth living. I mean every breath I take is one breath close towards death, every step I take is one step closer to death, every move I make is one move closer to death. If death is a goal, why do we live?

Its good that you wonder about it some times only. Keep it up.

Thanks a lot for the mindbending wishes ji.

Tussi kaise ho? New Year pe party warty dhamaal?
Sheila ke saath, munni ke saath ya dono?

Party? Well that was formality. I went for a trip--and that was "bole to jhakaas boss".

If i dance with them- sheila , munni, chunni, radha, sunitaj--sab badnaam ho jayengi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BelleFemme

Mindbender IF-Sizzlerz
Mindbender
Mindbender

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Arrey iss mei to human milawat hai
Nature ki law hai, jis cheez mei human milaon woh cheez bigad jaati hain. Dharti maa ki haalat dekho insaan ki milawat se.
Haan, kutte mein kuch kaala hai.LOL
BelleFemme IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
A warm thanks to everybody for your loving birthday wishes. I'm happy to share DM with some interesting folks like y'all. Birthdays stop being exciting after one grows out of the candy rush of being a kid and realizes that it just means one more year closer to being old and senile. Of course there is that phase in the middle where you are excited for finally being fully legal to go to bars and all that jazz. But its all not what its cut out to be.

Anyways, I had an incredible birthday. My sister treated me to lunch and Tees Maar Khan yesterday. Yeah, the movie may not be worth it. But a day out with your sister, walking around a bit at a mall with her is priceless. I've spent the rest of the weekend irritating her with my ideas to make short films called "Sheila ki Jawani" and "Bharat Ka Khazana".

It was a double treat for me as mom made cheesecake as well as chocolate cake. My parents got me 'The Nook' from Barnes and Noble for my B'day. Hopefully, that means I'll be doing a lot more reading and lot less time wasting on IF. Although E-books are still expensive. I'll be downloading free books from Project Gutenberg. I'm hoping I'll be reading a lot of the classics. Apparently, Kamasutra is the number one download though.

Other than that it was a quiet ordinary day. Spent a good lot of time doing nothing and lazing on IF. After all it is my last weekend before the next semester begins. My next class is Fri/Sat the next two weeks. There goes my weekend. *sniff*

Usually, I don't compare wishes - but my best birthday wish has to be from FB - "Happy Birthday Sarina!!! Wasn't it just New Year's yesterday? Do you generally look forward more to New Years or your birthday, or do they pretty much coalesce in your mind...?"

Haha, I'm a sucker for vocabulary and think its awesome that someone put coalesce in a birthday wish.

Although, next year ought to be a big one I think. After all its the big three-oh. Thats gonna be some milestone. I feel old thinking of it and try to mentally regress back to a five year old hoping that it somehow effects thirty. Anyway, since the countdown to three oh has begun and time is rapidly ticking away - I'm open to suggestions both crazy and wise on "Must do things in life, before you turn 30"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mr.assBelleFemmeMindbender

Mindbender IF-Sizzlerz
Mindbender
Mindbender

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by imtoosexyforyou

Originally posted by Mindbender

Arrey iss mei to human milawat hai
Nature ki law hai, jis cheez mei human milaon woh cheez bigad jaati hain. Dharti maa ki haalat dekho insaan ki milawat se.
Haan, kutte mein kuch kaala hai.LOL

waht if kutta hii kaala nikhla tho ? LOL
Phir kaale mein kuch kutta hai.Tongue

Go to top