Users

Frequent Posters

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Summer3

Ha ha , I agree with you.
I think the kids need some respect.πŸ˜†
I wish the adults stop pushing the kids all the time. Only excuse they give is that they are doing what is  best for the kids. the education system in Asian countries is one of the most demanding like a dog eat dog situation.

i read somethin abt suicide rates there in the chinky areas.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: old-black-joe

i read somethin abt suicide rates there in the chinky areas.

Yep the Korean kids are more tortured than the Japanese kids I think.
A lot is all memory work and not everyone has high retention rate, They also hardly have interest in every subject. But if the teacher is very good they can do wonders.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: psychoboblehead

I wish you something, just can't remember,
Don't be upset, you're my family member.
It was clearly, on my mind,
With so many thoughts, it's hard to find.

Maybe it's simply not that essential,
Please lose that frown, you have so much potential.
On second thought, it might be coming back to me,
Now I know, why those brain pills were free.

Visions appear of colorful balloons,
In the background, I hear those fine tunes.
Near the end of the dream, I can taste a delicious cake,
It must be your birthday, as I awake.

Belated Wishes Hades Maatey 😊
Don't get confused, I'm here to bedlamize you .

For my wish, if you truly deserve
Next year, you will have to reserve.

Thanks a lot for the lovely birthday poem. Very creative. But pray tell me why do you make so many MIDs? I may have to get the mod whip out on you.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
MIDs indicate a creative personality with either a playful nature or wanting in confidence. In extreme cases a split personality or a great lover πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Thanks Gauri. It went well just a quiet celebration, mostly me wasting a day in nothingness. To me thats perfection.

That, indeed, sounds like perfection!  I'd love to get more of such days for myself.  Take a look at my Jan 8th forecastπŸ˜†  I am looking forward to this Saturday!

"You'll find the most reward right now if you let yourself ignore the external world for at least a little while. Take a long walk, turn off your phone and snuggle up with a good book, or do something else that works best without anyone else involved. Everyone deserves some alone time once in a while. You don't have to consciously use the time to ponder ideas or dig deep into your subconscious (that sounds too much like work!). Instead, just let the time go by, and enjoy the quiet."
Here is my horror-scope for the year

Overview

'Change' is your middle name at this point, Capricorn. You've been through more personal transformation in the past two years than perhaps in your entire life. The upside is that you're getting used to the intensity of it all. It helps that you're realizing the futility in holding on to people and possessions that only stunt your groW*H. So many layers continue to be shed on a daily basis but this also gives way to unquestionable personal power. Pluto in Capricorn will carry on for another 14 years; so if this is just the tip of the iceberg, imagine who you will be on the other side of your metamorphosis.

This year the focus shifts from a lifestyle focused on gadgets, information and social networking to introspection, home and family. You are about to encounter your most uncensored raw self on levels as of yet unprecedented. Ready yourself, Goat, because this spring an explosion of fiery planets in Aries sweeps the very base of your horoscope getting you back in touch with some of your most primal instincts. Competition, aggression and the need for plenty of physical outlets ensue.

Some long-standing money issues are finally coming to a finish as the planet of illusion and delusion gets ready to move on to your communication sector. You've learned to use your discrimination in choosing where to invest and where to spend. For the next 14 years, instead of worrying about money leakages you'll be working on mindfulness to avoid spacing out. In any case, your way with words is apt to become poetic and inspired, which can only make the world appear infinitely more beautiful.

Romantic

The paradox of being absolutely self-centered in order to give more to your relationships has never held more wisdom for you than in 2011. The planetary emphasis is bringing you home to self. It's all about greater self-awareness and not sacrificing your own needs in order to play the role of the perfect, responsible caretaker. Those codependent days are past. Saturn is teaching you how to regain the balance, while the major showcase of planets in the constellation of Aries this spring is a reminder to listen to your instincts and stay true to number one. Your fears of appearing selfish must be eradicated during this crucial time of selfhood. Each individual is being asked to take personal responsibility for generating their own self-love and happiness. Be the change you want to see in your love life, Capricorn.

Jupiter, the beloved planet of good fortune, enters your romance sector this summer bringing love and pleasure in plenty. Expect a windfall of romantic interludes to make this a gorgeous summer to remember. Sensual pleasures abound. Take a risk, wear your heart on your sleeve and expand your vision of what you never thought was possible in love.

The presence of Pluto in your sign reminds on a daily basis that you cannot compromise passion for safety. Intensity, deep intimacy and a true meeting of souls are the base minimum requirements for you to give your heart away. No longer will you compromise or go for shallow substitutes. When Venus enters your stars in late November through most of December, you'll be feeling the love. It doesn't hurt that you're at your most beautiful just in time for your birthday.

Career

With your ruling planet Saturn continuing his exalted trip through the sign of Libra, your career continues to take precedence over almost anything. That is until a grand monopoly of Aries planets moves into your domestic sector between March and May. Balancing home and career becomes a dire-albeit-difficult necessity. But if anyone can find the time to do it all it's you, Capricorn. Time management has never been more crucial in preventing anything from slipping through the cracks. There is just so much going on at such an alarming speed that even you -- one of the most grounded and head-strong signs of the zodiac -- could suffer from an oversight or two.

With the Lunar Nodes landing in your work and goals sector in 2011, even the most seemingly menial of tasks will take on a fated quality. What you produce, practice and put out into the world will have reverberating consequences for the next 13 or so years so be sure that you only put out work that is top-notch (as if you could ever live with anything less). June and July are by far your absolute busiest work months, so be sure to keep other commitments to a minimum as much as possible. Late September-early October offer the best opportunities to get recognized for your efforts. With the monopoly of planets in Aries pushing you to put yourself out on a limb despite Saturn's usual reserve, risk-taking is infinitely rewarded in 2011. Go for it!

Looks like Aries will be dominating every aspect of my life this year.

Edited by return_to_hades - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Here is my horror-scope for the year

Looks like Aries will be dominating every aspect of my life this year.

πŸ˜† poor you....poor poor you! 

Could you post my overview for the entire 2011 here too?  I want to see how 2011 looks like for your kid sisterπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ARIES

Overview

Out with the old matrix and in with something totally different -- with trailblazing Rams leading the way as usual. It's all about the new in 2011. Others will take their cues from you especially when Uranus follows Jupiter into Aries in March. You won't have a second to forget that you're the consummate pioneer of the zodiac. With Jupiter and Uranus tag teaming it in your constellation, much new ground needs breaking in 2011. You'll barely have a second to rest and process all the brand spanking newness that has become part and parcel of your everyday life. Long-distance travel, philosophy, higher learning and experimentation are all par for a very exciting course as this mighty year unfolds.

Expect a birthday season to remember with lucky Jupiter and life-changing Uranus working wonders in your fiery stars. Your innate go-getter instincts are off the charts. As the spring season gets underway, life hits maximum speed (sleep, what's that?) May Day alert: Circle May 1 on your calendar with a big red sharpie, Rams! An explosive amount of Aries planetary energy abounds as six -- count 'em, six -- planets traverse your incendiary corner of the zodiac simultaneously. This includes Moon, Mars, Venus, Jupiter and Uranus all rallying for your cause. Age of Aquarius themes pop up as Jupiter in fact does align with Mars on this very powerful day. Every second counts and actions speak infinitely larger than words.

Summertime brings Jupiter's jackpot in your money sector. Expect a nice fattening of the piggy between June and December with incredible opportunities to make the big bank. Love, pleasure and romance hit a high note in late September. Venus brings the beauty and love to your partnership sector while Mars simultaneously brings the sparks to your romance sector. Long-distance travel and adventures galore take precedence in November. While in December professional responsibilities will demand the majority of time and energy. But if you're willing to go the extra mile, your status could easily skyrocket.

Romantic

The theme of hard work continues when it comes to relationships. You've learned the hard way in 2009 that this doesn't mean sacrificing your needs or denying your true self. No longer is the name of the game about pleasing the other at the expense of losing yourself or vice versa. In fact, games are off. Honesty truly counts and is essential for preserving the integrity of your relationships.

Saturn, the cosmic taskmaster continues to raise the karmic gauntlet in your relationship sector until 2012. All associations, alliances and partnering must be beneficial. If you're wasting time, the cords have to be cut. If you've learned your lessons well, you'll pass the cosmic test with flying colors. The whole give-and-take ratio must be as close to equal as humanly possible for all parties to be happy. But this does not mean selling yourself out -- or short for that matter. After breaking through any pesky co-dependent relationship snags in 2009, you're ready for the big leagues when it comes to love and commitment. In fact, any residual commitment phobia will be taken up under Saturn's grave tutelage over the next 12 months.

April and May are bar-none the sexiest months of the year, while September and October are your sweetest when it comes to love. You live for the chase and the challenge but this year, you'll be the pursued more than the pursuer (especially in May and September). Expect no shortage of excitement on the romantic front in 2011 -- Rams are positively bursting at your Mars-ready seams with energy. With an unprecedented plethora of planets hitting your relationship zone this year, your one-track romantic inclinations serve you well.

Career

The powerful evolution of your professional life continues to unfold in fascinating ways in 2011 compliments of the almighty Pluto deepening his presence in your career sector (for another decade-plus). If ever there was a year to put yourself on the map, this is it. The gold at the end of a long tunnel of hard work, perseverance and trials and tribulations shall arrive by springtime. By the beginning of May you'll have the power of a colossal planetary convergence in Aries to see you through to the big leagues. Heaven knows you deserve a huge boost in recognition for all of your efforts. Few work harder or faster!

This is the year to risk it all for your true vocational calling. If you've been playing it safe, living the life of a shadow artist or closet entrepreneur -- the planets will no longer abide by such settling. Get honest about what makes you want to get out of bed in the morning and move solely in that direction. Out with any residual slave mentality -- Rams were born to spearhead, not suck it up.

The money starts rolling in by mid-June to fund your grandest plans. With Jupiter's bounty padding your pockets for the entire summer, you'll have the confidence to make the bigger leaps of faith. When Jupiter goes retrograde in September, you may want to cut back on any frivolous expenditure and get cracking on truly building that savings account.

Edited by return_to_hades - 13 years ago
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Belated Birthday Sarina πŸ˜ƒ

Hope u had a great day
And a wonderful year ahead
Originally posted by: baz786

Happy Belated Birthday Sarina πŸ˜ƒ

Hope u had a great day
And a wonderful year ahead

Thanks a lot Baz.

Hope you had a good New Year. How is the job going for you? Has the weather been better now?