Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

The Sanghwans and their incredulous businesses!!

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged

1)Amba Singh Sanghwan's newly acquired dacoit turned wedding planner designation-Well,what can I say about my favourite Daku Rani that I havnt alreadyLOL.I have already expressed my utter disbeleif at her choice to become a wedding planner but I'm somehow not able to digest the factLOLLOL.And her houseShockedShockedThat too in the middle of DelhiShockedShocked.My God!Looks like our Daku Rani became an instant hit with all the glitterati of Delhi and the whole of IndiaConfusedROFL If the news about Shikha's holidays plans werent out,I would have half thought that Amba's off to plan Brad Pitt's and Angelina Jolie's wedding that is rumoured to take place in IndiaROFL

2)Gajender Singh Sanghwan and his dog's tail buddhi-Will Gaji never changeCry.Maybe even a dog's tail can be straightened by dipping it in startch or running a hair straightner through itLOL.But looks like Gajender's buddhi can never change.What's with his new mamagiri business he is uptoAngryDead.Why are the CVs hell bent on making my poor lampat badCryWhy cant he just remain the cute and adorable lampatCryDead

3)Baghwani Devi Sanghwan aka Ammaji's mamigiri-Well I'm speechlessAngryAngry.I agree that I know Ammaji only post Amba's entry and though I have found her an extremely egoccentric,a highly selfish,a highly power-hungry Gundi who fanatically stands up for what she thinks is right ,there have been  lot of times when I have admired her and have found her awe-inpiring.But thisShockedCryAngryAtleast pre-leap she wasnt a fraud and no one could point a finger at her characterShocked
Ever since she left behind her grand-daughter to die in the fire,I have disliked her.And now that she is hand in glove with her sons in their kaali-kartoothein I dislike her all the moreDead.I can tolerate rude and arrogant people but I just cannot tolerate characterless peopleAngryI have had enough of this womanAngry
Mein Ammaji ki is "twist in the character"ka puruzor virodh karthi hoonAngryAngryDead

4)Joginder Singh Sanghwan alias Donghi Baba- Jogi Baba indeed!!ShockedROFLShockedROFLShocked.I wonder why that moron has so much affinity towards religion and spiritualityAngryOuch.........Maybe because opposites attractConfusedOuchLOL

Looks like the capital of our country has become the official residence for mamas,maamis,gundas gundis,dakus and dhongi babasAngryAngryDead

Edited by laado_007 - 03 January 2011 at 10:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12Shizarusang_haripoetictiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
@harsha though i almost never agreed wid ur posts but  i agree wid u 100% on wat u wrote abt all these ckts!!
 u r rite that atleast ammaji's ckt was awe-inspiring sumtimes bcoz of her stand 4 wat she felt was right though that was wrong from humanity's the point of view but now she has disgusted 2 the core!!DeadDead
but i think it was in her nature 2 as if rem she once sent a village gal 2 that Vohra & then also sent jhumar 2 him but its only wen sheela told abt her then she was rescued. and at that time only males who didn't like it were raghav & avatar but even they didn't do anything until jhumar's case!!

and amba is concerned i always liked her alongwid sia's ckt but its really v.far fetched 2 bcum a wedding planner. and abt house i think she'd that much money bcoz of her dacoit past so a gud house is possible!!!SmileSmileLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthisang_hari

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@harsha though i almost never agreed wid ur posts but  i agree wid u 100% on wat u wrote abt all these ckts!!
 u r rite that atleast ammaji's ckt was awe-inspiring sumtimes bcoz of her stand 4 wat she felt was right though that was wrong from humanity's the point of view but now she has disgusted 2 the core!!DeadDead
but i think it was in her nature 2 as if rem she once sent a village gal 2 that Vohra & then also sent jhumar 2 him but its only wen sheela told abt her then she was rescued. and at that time only males who didn't like it were raghav & avatar but even they didn't do anything until jhumar's case!!

and amba is concerned i always liked her alongwid sia's ckt but its really v.far fetched 2 bcum a wedding planner. and abt house i think she'd that much money bcoz of her dacoit past so a gud house is possible!!!SmileSmileLOLLOL
If that wre the case,I wonder how Amba managed the tax deptConfusedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sang_haritiny15

Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Hi im thinkng of fate of diya bechari! If dat sundr cums n tel dat way to ama den she would murder diya n like jumer same thing wil b continued. I hope its a bad nightmare

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Padmpriya

Hi im thinkng of fate of diya bechari! If dat sundr cums n tel dat way to ama den she would murder diya n like jumer same thing wil b continued. I hope its a bad nightmare
I think she's just dreaming about it.Well lets hope soConfusedSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
i knew this when news came dat ammaji will live in delhi.........and i feel NAIDL has got on bullls eye they can show all the evils of delhi.like rape murder.dhongi baba eveteasing....ragging.......

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index