India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet related New Year resolutions :)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Its been a while .. wish you all a very very happy new year !! I hope in the coming year we do get to see some wonderful things, and we also open ourselves upto various aspects of the show ...

NOTE: the resolutions mean, i will try and implement them this year, they need not necessarily mean, i have done this in the past ! after all, prevention they say is better than cure.

As a hardcore fan of the show and also a well wisher i would like to make some resolutions with regards to the show, that i would for a change keep ...

I request you all to join and perhaps add your bits as well...

1.  I will watch the show for what it is and will try and enjoy myself to the fullest.
2.  I will haq se demand for moments to please the greedy me, but will not crib and complain if i dont get them.
3. I will watch the show regularly no matter what, but when i dont like it i will say it.
4. I will not make an argument based on a show, effect the personal equation i share with people around me, cos i realise its  a show after all.
5. I will appreciate the efforts made by those involved in the show and request and recommend suggestions but will not tell them how they are supposed to be doing their jobs.
6. On a bad day, I will wait for the sun to set so that, the day that follows would bring back a smile on my face.
7. I will not jump to conclusions over a track immediately after watching one scene, instead i will give the story a chance and wait to see how it unfolds.
8. I will update my views and takes regularly irrespective of what any body thinks, cos i respect what i feel, and expect others to do the same as well.
9. I will never fail to correct myself when things go wrong.
10. I will not prolong an issue beyond a point since, time and tide wait for no man.
11. I will pray that more patience be bestowed on me in the coming year
12. I will not judge anyone just by the way he/she writes.
13. I will not indulge and involve myself in any debate that could create controversy.
14. I will watch other shows as well, so that i dont obsess over one show and pin all my hopes onto it !
15. I will not argue for the sake of arguing to prove a point or just because i like an actor and would want to defend the person.
16. I will try and not delve into the personal life of an actor, as long as he/she does a good job with the show.
17. I will tone down the language i use on the creatives, if i have a plea to make to them since, i realise they are fellow humans like us and no one likes to be told how to do their jobs.
18. I will have loads of fun with my fellow friends on various threads and keep the hustle bustle on.
19. I will try and write a new story this year.
20. I will try and do something productive this year with regards to the show.

YOU ARE FREE TO ADD MORE!!

Love,
Niha

Edited by -honeydew- - 02 January 2011 at 3:23am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..Crazy_Sohaahutaimraanawhitepearlreea88sksgshivangi783abina03ramita_nayalbrokenmirrorsSia89RadiantTreasureLVraazravenheart--Revv--NinelivesShadowImbuekweetrockstarLavZmechantefille--Nargis--MishtyShonarickksmysterygurl1427Sigmaadoremevirgot_areebmuskanpsaanjh11preetgurtiblackb28Infinitedreams

Sia89 IF-Dazzler
Sia89
Sia89

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Happy New Year Niha .. Smile

I totally agree with you n will try to keep some of these new year resolutions .. n i hope others do that to .. especially

I will watch the show for what it is and will try and enjoy myself to the fullest.

- Yes, we started watching the show for its different plot etc .. we didnt have an influence in it .. GHSP is CVs baby .. we should take it the way it is .. just have trust in CVs :)

I will haq se demand for moments to please the greedy me, but will not crib and complain if i
 dont get them.

- Ohh Yeah, everyone wants to see some scenes, but if it doesnt happen .. we should not blame the CVs nor anyone else !

I will not make an argument based on a show, effect the personal equation i share with people around me, cos i realise its  a show after all.

- Guess we r tooo addicted to this show, it has become a part of our lives that we sometimes forget that it is just a show, a fictional one ..

I will appreciate the efforts made by those involved in the show and request and recommend suggestions but will not tell them how they are supposed to be doing their jobs.

- 100% correct, these ppl put so much effort in this show, they work hard n spend so much time on it, we should appreciate it, they aint perfect n cant give us 100% everyday ..

I will not jump to conclusions over a track immediately after watching one scene, instead i will give the story a chance and wait to see how it unfolds.

- Ohh Yeah, many ppl start complaining n come to a conclusion after one epi .. we should be patient n we should wait before judging the epi or a scene or a CHARACTER !

I will tone down the language i use on the creatives, if i have a plea to make to them since, i realise they are fellow humans like us and no one likes to be told how to do their jobs.

- True, CVs r just human beings just like us, they ain't perfect .. they know better than us wht they r doing .. its THEIR show .. THEIR baby .. they won't destroy it .. just give them a chance na before blaming n bashing them .. :)

I will try and not delve into the personal life of an actor, as long as he/she does a good job with the show.

- Yes Guru isnt Munda n Drashti isn't Geet .. they r totally different .. they hve their own life .. they need their personal space, we should accept them the way they r .. instead of spreading rumours, talking bad abt their beloved ones. Even we won't like it, if others talk bad abt our beloved ones or interfere in our private space na :)

Thank You for this post Niha, i hope many read this n think about it .. !
Love Sia

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abina03--Revv--mysterygurl1427adoremevirgorickks-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Hi Nihu

This is awesome...

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Its been a while .. wish you all a very very happy new year !! I hope in the coming year we do get to see some wonderful things, and we also open ourselves upto various aspects of the show ...

NOTE: the resolutions mean, i will try and implement them this year, they need not necessarily mean, i have done this in the past ! after all, prevention they say is better than cure.

As a hardcore fan of the show and also a well wisher i would like to make some resolutions with regards to the show, that i would for a change keep ...

I request you all to join and perhaps add your bits as well...

1.  I will watch the show for what it is and will try and enjoy myself to the fullest.

Nihu as many are aware i m already an addict of GHSP and yes i keep reminders for my parents as well to watch the show..coz they too enjoy it to the fullest..It is the biggest stress reliever..No rona dhona..no saas bahu...no run of the mill same to same melodrama...so yes i enjoy it to the fullest and will continue to do so...Smile

2.  I will haq se demand for moments to please the greedy me, but will not crib and complain if i dont get them.

This is the same haq with which i will demand as well..coz i want GHSP to rule and yes i will never crib coz ultimately it is the CV's who have delighted me with so many beautiful segments till date..they know the best...hai na...Wink

3. I will watch the show regularly no matter what, but when i dont like it i will say it.

I already do it..and will continue to do it coz it gives me great pleasure to watch the series..The ups and downs make me wait for the best ..and yes the best is always there..It is in the eye of the beholder...

4. I will not make an argument based on a show, effect the personal equation i share with people around me, cos i realise its  a show after all.
Never...this is one point i will make a resolution of..coz never has negativity worked for anything

5. I will appreciate the efforts made by those involved in the show and request and recommend suggestions but will not tell them how they are supposed to be doing their jobs.
Nihu..how true...We are viewers..They work long hours and take pains to bring us their best and yes time constrains are a part and parcel of daily drama..and also constructive suggestions are our perogative...we cannot dictate how to make a series...It is a series which is so loved..
6. On a bad day, I will wait for the sun to set so that, the day that follows would bring back a smile on my face.
Every Sunset is followed by sunrise..and i will wait for the dawn..that is a resolution i m abiding by..

7. I will not jump to conclusions over a track immediately after watching one scene, instead i will give the story a chance and wait to see how it unfolds.
This is a very very important resolution....and yes i want to take it asap...coz i fear anything and then i become chup bilkul chup...

14. I will watch other shows as well, so that i dont obsess over one show and pin all my hopes onto it !

NIHU...I NEED HELP HERE..COZ I M NOT SUCCEEDING....

16. I will try and not delve into the personal life of an actor, as long as he/she does a good job with the show.

Never..coz that is not what we love the show for and also what should it matter to us what they are doing in their lives..if they are happy..i m happy for them...coz they are human beings as well and it is their work to entertain and our job to appreciate that aspect..

17. I will tone down the language i use on the creatives, if i have a plea to make to them since, i realise they are fellow humans like us and no one likes to be told how to do their jobs.

NIHU...i need a language first..haq se maang ti hu...coz i can never be harsh..aata nahi hai...

18. I will have loads of fun with my fellow friends on various threads and keep the hustle bustle on.

SO true let the fun begin..shaadi waale hai bhai...and we belong to the Maanet family..so we need to join and enjoy...

20. I will try and do something productive this year with regards to the show.

Nihu..that is what u have been doing...and for that many of us are thankful to U...

YOU ARE FREE TO ADD MORE!!

Love,
Niha
Can i add two more..
1. Click the chaska meter every time i log in
2. comment positively on all the post of GHSP and its stars...so that the ranking never becomes less then the best'

bye..read karo and comment maro...
lotsa love
Mags

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv---honeydew-adoremevirgorickks

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

I was gonna try and get over my addiction to Geet and IF but I know I will fail so why bother ROFL

great post Nihu Thumbs Up 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--Ninelives-honeydew-Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Happy new Year to you too Sia ... thanks for liking my resolutions ...Wink
Originally posted by Sia89

Happy New Year Niha .. Smile

I totally agree with you n will try to keep some of these new year resolutions .. n i hope others do that to .. especially

I
 will watch the show for what it is and will try and enjoy myself to the fullest.

- Yes, we started watching the show for its different plot etc .. we didnt have an influence in it .. GHSP is CVs baby .. we should take it the way it is .. just have trust in CVs :)

I will haq se demand for moments to please the greedy me, but will not crib and complain if i
 dont get them.

- Ohh Yeah, everyone wants to see some scenes, but if it doesnt happen .. we should not blame the CVs nor anyone else !

I will not make an argument based on a show, effect the personal equation i share with people around me, cos i realise its  a show after all.

- Guess we r tooo addicted to this show, it has become a part of our lives that we sometimes forget that it is just a show, a fictional one ..

I will appreciate the efforts made by those involved in the show and request and recommend suggestions but will not tell them how they are supposed to be doing their jobs.

- 100% correct, these ppl put so much effort in this show, they work hard n spend so much time on it, we should appreciate it, they aint perfect n cant give us 100% everyday ..

I will not jump to conclusions over a track immediately after watching one scene, instead i will give the story a chance and wait to see how it unfolds.

- Ohh Yeah, many ppl start complaining n come to a conclusion after one epi .. we should be patient n we should wait before judging the epi or a scene or a CHARACTER !

I will tone down the language i use on the creatives, if i have a plea to make to them since, i realise they are fellow humans like us and no one likes to be told how to do their jobs.

- True, CVs r just human beings just like us, they ain't perfect .. they know better than us wht they r doing .. its THEIR show .. THEIR baby .. they won't destroy it .. just give them a chance na before blaming n bashing them .. :)

I will try and not delve into the personal life of an actor, as long as he/she does a good job with the show.

- Yes Guru isnt Munda n Drashti isn't Geet .. they r totally different .. they hve their own life .. they need their personal space, we should accept them the way they r .. instead of spreading rumours, talking bad abt their beloved ones. Even we won't like it, if others talk bad abt our beloved ones or interfere in our private space na :)

Thank You for this post Niha, i hope many read this n think about it .. !
Love Sia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Excellent resolutions...i will try to live up to them!!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv---honeydew-

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Wonderful post Miss Niharika, lublyHug....

I am fully agree with you....And will follow that....I cant watch other show to chill myself, my day night med is only Geet show, and MaanEet....Mere MaanEet best ho, no worries....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--adoremevirgo-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
thanks Parm Smile

Originally posted by Sigma

I was gonna try and get over my addiction to Geet and IF but I know I will fail so why bother ROFL

great post Nihu Thumbs Up 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--Infinitedreams

Go to top