top 5 tally coupels 2010

seejeet.huju201 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Top 5 Telly Couples Of 2010 U Love To Know

Posted By admin On December 31st 2010. Under Indian Telly Stars, Telly Stars Gallery    .

This year a number of Jodi's who and hit the heart melts with their chemistry. As we say goodbye to 2010, say remember Jodi's won the hearts and the hope for a promising year for the love birds.

1) Maan-Geet

Their relationship began in love and hatred, slowly and gradually transformed into love. First, both were completely different, but still thought they supported each other in all situations. Geet Maan has power given to fight their enemies. Their chemistry clicked speak such a new pair, but at the time, even love and hatred is sometimes humor is the positive aspect of their Jodi.

2) Krishna–Pratigya

Everybody loves the romance between Krishna and Pratigya. Both are in love, but unlike other jodi hit their creation is not about love, but slowly and gradually, that love and now the two are not inseparable. loyal fans love their romance, because I believe that true love happens gradually.

3) Anurag-Taani

This is the new jodi of STAR PLUS . The title itself suggests that they both say something to others and love is pure.These childhood friends, the bottom of heart love has truly been a public outcry has led their selfless love for others to succeed in their Jodi.

4) Ishaan-Suhana

Jodi, I can say is that the Western Front. Ishaan was simple, but sweet, the arrogant Suhana have been the complete opposite. Front attracts love stories and most of what happened to this jodi. Tenderness and aggression Ishaan Suhana attracted to see and love.Suhana that she never liked Ishaan be gradually changed heart for him

5) Veer-Ichcha

This Jodi after many difficulties and hardships have joined in 2010. Ichcha who has sacrificed her love for her best friend Tapu together again, so have the public. Their chemistry on screen is making melt very appreciated by their fans . Bring a happy early life

i dont no that ki ye topic pehle post hua he ki  nahi ager ha to ignore this