Sixth sense probablyErmmROFL

Oh he has senses too ROFL
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Hey guys

Oops i guess m too late for this topic but just wanted to know.. when these pplz changed their mind to go to the palace instead of the Museum.. Danish went and hid into the palace..I was just wondering how did he know that pia will be left alone.. lol.. Coz he was waiting there..and It was Kabir who took her and what if she had told a yes.. Then she wudnt have been left there and that time what wud he do.. Lol i mean howcome he knew that pia will be left there in that palace and all will go off.. 

Do tell what u think :P

Love Ya
Pari :P
i also thought about tha......but its ekta confusion
rendezvous Newbie
rendezvous
rendezvous

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Yup. I've been thinking about the same thing but more than that what really baffles me is Abhay's selective use of power. I mean think about it, he is a Vampire with super hearing and super speed and super sense of smell and all elements to the point that he can predict earthquakes but he forgot Danish's smell (I mean this is the guy from whom he saved Pia 4 times incl Sat's episode) and could not sense him. Now even if we forgive it as creative licence then think about this; when Abhay heard Pia crying for help and reached in the nick of time to save her, he said "leave" to the would me murderer and then he calmed Pia and left her alone to "catch the guy". How stupid is that.......it would have taken Abhay a mere second to subdue the guy, being super strong and all that and then he would not only have saved Pia but elemenated the threat forever once he knew the identity of the attacker and that would have calmed her immediately. Also i wonder why Pia did not recognise Danish's voice ...me thinks that detective Pia is getting sloppy. Last but not the least did anyone notice that on Friday when Pia tried to contact everyone to no avail ..... in the end her phone showed no battery ..... shutting down ...... I wonder what kind of super power that phone possessed that it rung for kabir even while it was shut down due to a dead battery .......hmmmmm......this keeps getting interesting ............i mean think about it ........... Vampire with selective powers ........ Villan with incredible luck that he thought that once he killed Pia he would be ablw to escape the 2 locks on the front door (remember that care taker locked the place with 2 locks on the door, no indication of coming back unless another group comes) ....... the photo of princess maithlee was only seen by Pia despite it being there in the hall, incredible that even the caretaker who must have seen the potrait hundreds of times could not recognise Pia ..... and most deadly of all the phone with super wierd powers .......wow ......this gets better and better.

Edited by rendezvous - 02 January 2011 at 5:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Niyu-Befikre

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I knw exactly the phone... wen it was written battery drain shutting down.. That time kabir called and the time she was sitting it was giving lights too.. If there was no battery how cud that come.. And moreover this shows no one is bothered abther.. No one confirmed where she was u knw.. Like wen kabir came to knw he didnt call up the others and nor did misha panchi..
And one more thing her name is Piyashree and they changed it yest to Piyali.. OMG they keep changing the names..!LOL

But what matters is AbhIya and as long as they  are together till then the shw is awesomer
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Hey guys

Oops i guess m too late for this topic but just wanted to know.. when these pplz changed their mind to go to the palace instead of the Museum.. Danish went and hid into the palace..I was just wondering how did he know that pia will be left alone.. lol.. Coz he was waiting there..and It was Kabir who took her and what if she had told a yes.. Then she wudnt have been left there and that time what wud he do.. Lol i mean howcome he knew that pia will be left there in that palace and all will go off.. 

Do tell what u think :P

Love Ya
Pari :P
i also thought about tha......but its ekta confusion

i knw ekta's confusionsConfusedLOL
xXdEejAyXx IF-Rockerz
xXdEejAyXx
xXdEejAyXx

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
ya i waqs wondering the same

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niyu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index