Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

How did Danish Know

Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys

Oops i guess m too late for this topic but just wanted to know.. when these pplz changed their mind to go to the palace instead of the Museum.. Danish went and hid into the palace..I was just wondering how did he know that pia will be left alone.. lol.. Coz he was waiting there..and It was Kabir who took her and what if she had told a yes.. Then she wudnt have been left there and that time what wud he do.. Lol i mean howcome he knew that pia will be left there in that palace and all will go off.. 

Do tell what u think :P

Love Ya
Pari :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyu- thumbnail
16  views no comment :((
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I was wondering the same thing actually. I didn't say this but on Friday, I thought that Kabir may be involved, but Thank God, thats clearly not the case. So, I have absolutely no clue. Maybe it was a spontaneous plan. Anyhow, I'm pretty used to such bloopers in Ekta maiyya's show so I'm just drooling over the AbhIya scene, not caring two hoots about Danish😳
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Even i m kinda confused about d same thing.......
but maybe danish jst had planned to kidnap piya earlier when there wud b noone around her.......but when kabir left her alone nd she forgot d way....he got a fair chance to kill her.....😉
Niyu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

I was wondering the same thing actually. I didn't say this but on Friday, I thought that Kabir may be involved, but Thank God, thats clearly not the case. So, I have absolutely no clue. Maybe it was a spontaneous plan. Anyhow, I'm pretty used to such bloopers in Ekta maiyya's show so I'm just drooling over the AbhIya scene, not caring two hoots about Danish😳

lOL i knw i too thought that Kabir is involved but thank god he isnt lol. I knw who cares abt that Danish:P 
Niyu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chakku

Even i m kinda confused about d same thing.......

but maybe danish jst had planned to kidnap piya earlier when there wud b noone around her.......but when kabir left her alone nd she forgot d way....he got a fair chance to kill her.....😉

I knw and well if he had decided that then he wudnt be hiding in a room like a coward....Yep i guess he might have come to knw abt that and then decided to stay back to kill her :P 
Nyways thnxx for commenting :)
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
he was hiding like a coward because he didn't want anyone to notice him nd if u saw he was peeping when kabir was telling piya d history of Metz....so maybe he was jst planning to catch her when he finds her alone😆
Niyu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chakku

he was hiding like a coward because he didn't want anyone to notice him nd if u saw he was peeping when kabir was telling piya d history of Metz....so maybe he was jst planning to catch her when he finds her alone😆

Lol yep i saw..Coward. If he has guts cant he come up alone and do something to her😆he cant do that coz he scared of Abhay coz he knws thats wen he is around she is safe😆 
I wish they end this danish track soon Lol... 
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sixth sense probably🤔🤣
Niyu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reha_rm

Sixth sense probably🤔🤣

Oh he has senses too 🤣