Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

How did Danish Know

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Hey guys

Oops i guess m too late for this topic but just wanted to know.. when these pplz changed their mind to go to the palace instead of the Museum.. Danish went and hid into the palace..I was just wondering how did he know that pia will be left alone.. lol.. Coz he was waiting there..and It was Kabir who took her and what if she had told a yes.. Then she wudnt have been left there and that time what wud he do.. Lol i mean howcome he knew that pia will be left there in that palace and all will go off.. 

Do tell what u think :P

Love Ya
Pari :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xXdEejAyXx

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
16  views no comment :((
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
I was wondering the same thing actually. I didn't say this but on Friday, I thought that Kabir may be involved, but Thank God, thats clearly not the case. So, I have absolutely no clue. Maybe it was a spontaneous plan. Anyhow, I'm pretty used to such bloopers in Ekta maiyya's show so I'm just drooling over the AbhIya scene, not caring two hoots about DanishEmbarrassed

Niyu-

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Even i m kinda confused about d same thing.......
but maybe danish jst had planned to kidnap piya earlier when there wud b noone around her.......but when kabir left her alone nd she forgot d way....he got a fair chance to kill her.....Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-Niyu-.Jane..

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I was wondering the same thing actually. I didn't say this but on Friday, I thought that Kabir may be involved, but Thank God, thats clearly not the case. So, I have absolutely no clue. Maybe it was a spontaneous plan. Anyhow, I'm pretty used to such bloopers in Ekta maiyya's show so I'm just drooling over the AbhIya scene, not caring two hoots about DanishEmbarrassed

lOL i knw i too thought that Kabir is involved but thank god he isnt lol. I knw who cares abt that Danish:P 

.Jane..

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Even i m kinda confused about d same thing.......
but maybe danish jst had planned to kidnap piya earlier when there wud b noone around her.......but when kabir left her alone nd she forgot d way....he got a fair chance to kill her.....Wink

I knw and well if he had decided that then he wudnt be hiding in a room like a coward....Yep i guess he might have come to knw abt that and then decided to stay back to kill her :P 
Nyways thnxx for commenting :)

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
he was hiding like a coward because he didn't want anyone to notice him nd if u saw he was peeping when kabir was telling piya d history of Metz....so maybe he was jst planning to catch her when he finds her aloneLOL

Niyu-

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

he was hiding like a coward because he didn't want anyone to notice him nd if u saw he was peeping when kabir was telling piya d history of Metz....so maybe he was jst planning to catch her when he finds her aloneLOL

Lol yep i saw..Coward. If he has guts cant he come up alone and do something to herLOLhe cant do that coz he scared of Abhay coz he knws thats wen he is around she is safeLOL 
I wish they end this danish track soon Lol... 

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index