Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saher_90

IF-Veteran Member

saher_90

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Hello Guys

This is to inform you that Aahat Forum is getting ARCHIEVED...As you guys know Aahat series has been ended, and the forum isnt active as well. So, getting forum Archived is the best option till  they comes back with a new season. Its been so wonderfull to be the part of this section....Aahat  forum has given  me such lovely friends whom i'll never forget...Last but not the least, I would like to thank (My CM) -Nadii-for being such good to me & how can we forget (OUR VIDEOBIE)-Nipun97- for posting videos regularly on time... Thanks to all members who contribute to the section HugWe will be BACK SOON Big smile

Aahat Dev Team

Edited by saher_90 - 02 January 2011 at 7:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BarmeenForeverBilliCat.-SohniKuri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forum getting ARCHIEVED.." in Aahat The All New Series forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top