Some shockrising news about Rinku Worah! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by deepika_fun

aditya(raghav)is in  telugu movie jalsa ....he dominated hero of that movie...but very less role
is aditya thr? i never noticed him 😆.. do u really think aditya dominated hero... this sounds really funny yaar..coz i never knew aditya is thr...😕
Edited by pesi11 - 13 years ago
Arrey yaar, Aditya plays the the son of the villan and he gets beaten up in the movie..It was shot at malaysian township (lucky residents) ..
Originally posted by pesi11

is aditya thr? i never noticed him 😆.. do u really think aditya dominated hero... this sounds really funny yaar..coz i never knew aditya is thr...😕
Pesi11 ..we all are such huge fans of adi that even PIttha huha adi makes us drool....
she used to play the character of one of pam's chamchis in shararat!! she was thin then too!!
maybe she got married, had a baby or something!!😊
Originally posted by sonali7189

she used to play the character of one of pam's chamchis in shararat!! she was thin then too!!
maybe she got married, had a baby or something!!😊
Who Rinku?

yup!! rinku!! the two girls ya, pam's chamchis,, tina mina ya kuch i think!

Originally posted by laado_007

Who Rinku?

Yes, she was very slim..that show still comes in star utsav 😆
Originally posted by laado_007

O ok!Is that an old soap?

Yaa .its very old .. 6-7 year old ..Even santosh also acted in couple of shows like ..Radha ki bateiya which was in Ndtv imagine  , Farmaan in DD.

But I have never seen sheela ..in any soap before ....any body knows Is she acted before ..
I've seen Chanda in a comedy show on Sab TV.... I think it was called Gunwale dulhania le jayenge. She used to play a girl obsessed with some hero, I think John Abraham 😆

Really, our Adi came in a movie once??? 😲 Can someone pleeassssee put up the link? I'll watch it even though I don't understand the language 😍
Originally posted by elle45

I've seen Chanda in a comedy show on Sab TV.... I think it was called Gunwale dulhania le jayenge. She used to play a girl obsessed with some hero, I think John Abraham 😆

Really, our Adi came in a movie once??? 😲 Can someone pleeassssee put up the link? I'll watch it even though I don't understand the language 😍

I will try to do it elle .....do worry its with sub titlle ..even I don't understand language  but watched ..just for Adi..😳

Chanda is coming in some DD show also just get a glimpse of it ..