Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Win or Lose doesnt matter,does it;) ST all the way (Page 6)

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

[QUOTE=Prud123] [QUOTE=Shizaru]@prud
The posts were between myself and my friend.....but however as you have taken it upon yourself to call me cheap, I suggest you watch your manners....I said I found her behaviour cheap and I said she didn't show any maternal feelings...there's a difference in me saying she is cheap and isn't maternal....my comments are based on what I have seen...so defend her by all means but don't get personal....Guddi and I will never agree on Shweta or Dolly but we don't get personal....
As for your last remark.....its more a reflection of your personailty not mine....and its a line you lifted from sameer, think of something original when you decide to attack my character....

Thanks for enlightening me on two things
1)When twofriendsare discussing something on this forum oneshouldn'tcomment.Didnt know about this rule.
2)That sam's line that it is areflectionon your character is a patented line .He is the first person in the world to think of such a line so ishouldn'tuse it.
Thanks a ton for this

And one clarification from my side.Not sure if it was clear from my earlier post or not.You can call shweta cheap or whatever its your POV it doesnt bother me.What bothered me is when you said that she doesnt have any maternal instincts and that i do think is a very low comment.You say you just dislike ST but i dont think one should say such a thing to even one's worst enemy.Motherhood is an extremely divine relationship and saying that someone is not a good mother is extremely cheap and that is what bothered me and why i jumped.Rest you can think about ST whatever you want.

Hi shizaru

Well may be i didnt read your posts properly so didnt see your apology.And also you dont need to apologize to me because you didnt say any thing to me so i am no one to accept it.But if you didnt mean to say that shweta is not a good mother and i interpreted it in the wrong way then apology should be from my side not yours.So cease fire.

Edited by Prud123 - 02 January 2011 at 11:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizarupesi11romiosugar1prerna4rishav

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

Originally posted by Shizaru

[QUOTE=Prud123] [QUOTE=Shizaru]@prud
The posts were between myself and my friend.....but however as you have taken it upon yourself to call me cheap, I suggest you watch your manners....I said I found her behaviour cheap and I said she didn't show any maternal feelings...there's a difference in me saying she is cheap and isn't maternal....my comments are based on what I have seen...so defend her by all means but don't get personal....Guddi and I will never agree on Shweta or Dolly but we don't get personal....
As for your last remark.....its more a reflection of your personailty not mine....and its a line you lifted from sameer, think of something original when you decide to attack my character....

Thanks for enlightening me on two things
1)When twofriendsare discussing something on this forum oneshouldn'tcomment.Didnt know about this rule.
2)That sam's line that it is areflectionon your character is a patented line .He is the first person in the world to think of such a line so ishouldn'tuse it.
Thanks a ton for this

And one clarification from my side.Not sure if it was clear from my earlier post or not.You can call shweta cheap or whatever its your POV it doesnt bother me.What bothered me is when you said that she doesnt have any maternal instincts and that i do think is a very low comment.You say you just dislike ST but i dont think one should say such a thing to even one's worst enemy.Motherhood is an extremely divine relationship and saying that someone is not a good mother is extremely cheap and that is what bothered me and why i jumped.Rest you can think about ST whatever you want.

Hi shizaru

Well may be i didnt read your posts properly so didnt see your apology.And also you dont need to apologize to me because you didnt say any thing to me so i am no one to accept it.But if you didnt mean to say that shweta is not a good mother and i interpreted it in the wrong way then apology should be from my side not yours.So cease fire.

yep friends for sure :) I like most of Guddis friends and hats off to you for being so gracious and accepting my apology and apologising in return, its so easy to misread or misunderstand each others posts especially when we are angry but I really shouldnt mention her as a mother......period..........thank for being upfront and i salute yours, Guddis and Shabz's dedication to her........StarStarStar

It has to be said that most of Shweta fans are dedicated and defend her with full passion and loyalty.....and most of them are sweet and friendly..........Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123pesi11romiosugar1prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11romiosugar1

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
What a well composed post Guddu Thumbs Up

Hats off to you for taking your time and making this awesome post. I am speechless and there is nothing I could add to it at the moment!!! Just beautifully summed up post!!! Clap

Whole heartedly agree with your post. Whether she wins the BB4 title or not, I care less as she has already become the real winner in many of us eyes Star. But I still want her to win just for heck of it Embarrassed

May Shweta Tiwari win the BB4ApproveLOL

God blesses her Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123pesi11prerna4rishav

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

pesi11romiosugar1

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Awwww thankoo Bacche Blushing.. Love ya Blushing..

I dont mind if u add more.. Thumbs Up

hehe.....I will maring you first if you mind me for adding more stuffROFL
Unfortunately, there is nothing that I could add CryLOL

Love yo tooHeartHug

pesi11prerna4rishav

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Shweta wins or loses this game, matter less , but what matters the most is that 70% of public want her to win. Thumbs Up

You are already a winner Shweta, so even if you don't win it at the end, don't worry as you have already won thousands of ppl hearts and supportEmbarrassed

You are already a true winnerStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123prerna4rishavFaraan92

Go to top