Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Win or Lose doesnt matter,does it;) ST all the way (Page 5)

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

[
Eh loh karloh baath ek aur agaya...

I don't normally comment on your posts because they bore and offend me becoz u repeat the same things and u also get personal with members.... but as u have jumped in, all I am going to say to you is....jada mama na ban....its between me and guddi....however judging from your posts u will launch into a full on attack as u have been looking for an opportuntity for days.....chalthi hui gaadi meh char jao...so faraan go ahead and jitni bi dil ki badaas hai nikaal loh, meri sehath par koi asar nay hoga...kyun keh you are member I prefer to be completely indifferent to....
Thank u soo much dear. . Den dont reply to me if i'm talking with prud nd not with u coz mjhe bhi aap jaisay logoon say baat karnay ka na koi shoK hai or na kbi hoga. .datz y never qouted u or replied u.. mai apnay aap ko negativ energy say door rakhta hun bt agr koi ST fan meray dil ki bat krega to usay mai support zaroor chahey apko is say problm ho ya na ho.. . Coz i realLy realy dnt care abt people like U. . Nd aapkay is comment say har koi dekh sakta hai k kaun persnal jata hai nd kaun nahi. .BUBYF..Smile ND GOD BLESS U..Big smile

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 02 January 2011 at 9:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
There's an echo in this post....and woh bi high pitch....

@guddo...I'm off to see my lubbly mumma now too....so catch ju in the evening...

@ Manisha dil peh maath lenha yaar
I do get carried away with my dislike but it was a bit of verbal volley between me and guddi, I do fully appreciate and respect your sentiments and understand why you jumped in, I'm sure I would be the same when Khali and Gholuu r attacked!

@Faraan carry on with your badaas n bakwas, ur response is not only predictable but as usual not original...now breath in and out in and out in and out....let the negative energy I throw your way wash over u, breath out out out, pant pant pant.....breath in....pant pant pant.....breath....see feels better already....

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

@Faraan carry on with your badaas n bakwas, ur response is not only predictable but as usual not original...now breath in and out in and out in and out....let the negative energy I throw your way wash over u, breath out out out, pant pant pant.....breath in....pant pant pant.....breath....see feels better already....

AnOther example. .Thumbs Up ClapClapClap
Plzz show some more creativity dear..Smile
Mai dekhna chahta hun k aap badtameezi ki nd persnal janey ki kis had tak gir saktiin hain...Tongue

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 02 January 2011 at 10:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree

Karansalman Newbie
Karansalman
Karansalman

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
what dignity you guys are talking about. ST knows that her vulgar tricks will not work in the Bigg boss otherwise she can go to any extend like she did in other show.Or watch her Bhojpuri rape scene.Wink
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonitcupid-struckFaraan92

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Shizaru]@prud
The posts were between myself and my friend.....but however as you have taken it upon yourself to call me cheap, I suggest you watch your manners....I said I found her behaviour cheap and I said she didn't show any maternal feelings...there's a difference in me saying she is cheap and isn't maternal....my comments are based on what I have seen...so defend her by all means but don't get personal....Guddi and I will never agree on Shweta or Dolly but we don't get personal....
As for your last remark.....its more a reflection of your personailty not mine....and its a line you lifted from sameer, think of something original when you decide to attack my character....

Thanks for enlightening me on two things
1)When two friends are discussing something on this forum one shouldn't comment.Didnt know about this rule.
2)That sam's line that it is a reflection on your character is a patented line .He is the first person in the world to think of such a line so i shouldn't use it.

Thanks a ton for this

And one clarification from my side.Not sure if it was clear from my earlier post or not.You can call shweta cheap or whatever its your POV it doesnt bother me.What bothered me is when you said that she doesnt have any maternal instincts and that i do think is a very low comment.You say you just dislike ST but i dont think one should say such a thing to even one's worst enemy.Motherhood is an extremely divine relationship and saying that someone is not a good mother is extremely cheap and that is what bothered me and why i jumped.Rest you can think about ST whatever you want.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreesusan29Faraan92prerna4rishav

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Karansalman]what dignity you guys are talking about. ST knows that her vulgar tricks will not work in the Bigg boss otherwise she can go to any extend like she did in other show.Or watch her Bhojpuri rape scene.Wink

Again please dont compare what they do professionally to who they are in their real life two completely different things.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cupid-struckFaraan92

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

[QUOTE=Shizaru]@prud
The posts were between myself and my friend.....but however as you have taken it upon yourself to call me cheap, I suggest you watch your manners....I said I found her behaviour cheap and I said she didn't show any maternal feelings...there's a difference in me saying she is cheap and isn't maternal....my comments are based on what I have seen...so defend her by all means but don't get personal....Guddi and I will never agree on Shweta or Dolly but we don't get personal....
As for your last remark.....its more a reflection of your personailty not mine....and its a line you lifted from sameer, think of something original when you decide to attack my character....

Thanks for enlightening me on two things
1)When twofriendsare discussing something on this forum oneshouldn'tcomment.Didnt know about this rule.
2)That sam's line that it is areflectionon your character is a patented line .He is the first person in the world to think of such a line so ishouldn'tuse it.
Thanks a ton for this

And one clarification from my side.Not sure if it was clear from my earlier post or not.You can call shweta cheap or whatever its your POV it doesnt bother me.What bothered me is when you said that she doesnt have any maternal instincts and that i do think is a very low comment.You say you just dislike ST but i dont think one should say such a thing to even one's worst enemy.Motherhood is an extremely divine relationship and saying that someone is not a good mother is extremely cheap and that is what bothered me and why i jumped.Rest you can think about ST whatever you want.

Manisha I've already apologised to you but if you feel you can't accept it then that's your call...I didn't say she wasn't, I said I didn't see it...

Go to top