Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Win or Lose doesnt matter,does it;) ST all the way (Page 4)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123mokshashree

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
@prud
The posts were between myself and my friend.....but however as you have taken it upon yourself to call me cheap, I suggest you watch your manners....I said I found her behaviour cheap and I said she didn't show any maternal feelings...there's a difference in me saying she is cheap and isn't maternal....my comments are based on what I have seen...so defend her by all means but don't get personal....Guddi and I will never agree on Shweta or Dolly but we don't get personal....
As for your last remark.....its more a reflection of your personailty not mine....and its a line you lifted from sameer, think of something original when you decide to attack my character....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Thanks Prud.. And I think if she had shown how much she misses Palak people would call that an attempt to gain sympathy votes..

It's either way a Lose-lose situation for them.. So I really dont care Thumbs Up Because we dont need any proof that she is a great mom Big smile

I love my Chunnu Aunty, so Dancing and Hug to her Big smile

Prud - I rest my case!!! Ma beti keh beech meh dakal andaazi nay karneh ka....guddu I lub ju too and I will show it baar baar hazaar baar :) x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Prud123Rasny

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Oh dear yeh baath hai...toh chalo....meh komilika aur Manisha Prerna......merah hashar / anjaam toh burah hi hohgaaa!!
Manisha, maaf kardoh meh toh hoon hi kamini....adaath seh baaz nahin ah sakthi...yeh prerna mujeh ek aank nahi baathiii, toh meh apni asli aukaat par uthar aathi hoon.... :)
Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

I completely agree with you guddi.And shizaru how on earth do you know she can stoop low to whatever length to get roles in films.Have you conducted any sting operations on her.And please dont bring the example of the fact that she bathed in a bikni in jungle because that was the only way to bathe there and she did leave that show for this very reason because she realized how low it is.And about her dance or showing of her flat belly you find her cheap for that.Cmon grow up.This is her profession.Mailka arora khan does tons of such songs doesnt mean she is a bad mother its her profession.What's important is how theyportraythemselves in real life to their children.Just because they wear certain kind of clothes or do certain roles in their films or shows doesnt mean they act like this in front of their children at home.Has she been ever cheap in the show.And fine youdislikeher you dislike her frankly i dont care but what i didnt like in one of the earlier posts is that you said that shedoesn'thave any maternal instinct.Its an extremely low.Fine call her cheap,call her diplomatic ,call her two faced but saying that she is not a good mother is extremely cheap.But you can continue to call her that its just a reflection on you.
Very very very true PruD. . Logoon ko bus bahaana chahye Shweta per toot parnay ka. . Aapnay meray dil ki baatein keh daaliin jo kuch bhi mai kehna chahta tha.. Thankz :):):) I'm sure kuch logoon ko is bat say bhi problm hogi k Shweta abhi tak zinda q hai. . Woh abhi tak saans q lay rahi hai bhai. . LOL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 02 January 2011 at 10:06am

Prud123mokshashree

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]Very very very true PruD. . Logoon ko bus bahaana chahye Shweta per toot parnay ka. . Aapnay meray dil ki baatein keh daaliin jo kuch bhi mai kehna chahta tha.. Thankz :):):) I'm sure kuch logoon ko is bat say bhi problm hogi k Shweta abhi tak zinda q hai. . Woh abhi tak saans q lay rahi hai bhai. . LOL[/QUOTE]

Eh loh karloh baath ek aur agaya...

I don't normally comment on your posts because they bore and offend me becoz u repeat the same things and u also get personal with members.... but as u have jumped in, all I am going to say to you is....jada mama na ban....its between me and guddi....however judging from your posts u will launch into a full on attack as u have been looking for an opportuntity for days.....chalthi hui gaadi meh char jao...so faraan go ahead and jitni bi dil ki badaas hai nikaal loh, meri sehath par koi asar nay hoga...kyun keh you are member I prefer to be completely indifferent to....

Go to top