Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Win or Lose doesnt matter,does it;) ST all the way (Page 3)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123mokshashreeFaraan92

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Hrishanttt, he should have been in the finals and Sam as well. Ouch

Anyways for me I am only gonna watch the finals now, cz then Hrishant and Sam will cum back.
Till then I am nt gonna watch it, so I just wish ST good cz I dont care anymore whom wins =]

Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 02 January 2011 at 4:03am
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Nooooo not because of Raja....I've seen him once on sach ka samna ....and thought he was a bigger joker than she is....
U don't understand so let's agree to disagree....you love her I dislike her....but I adore u so no point arguing :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I know out of the four she should win but as a business model or in terms of TRPs if you see they can make Dolly or Ashmit win, we all know last time viewership dipped and this time it was not even the number 1 show till Pamela was brought in. Now if they make Dolly or Ashmit win, they would bring out more such traits in future contestants. I mean if the show is somewhat manipulated, they would always want loud characters in the show to bring about TRPs. All the contestants usually comes prepared after viewing earlier seasons and they would always want loud characters to bring about TRPs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123Faraan92

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Wink I think by now, everyone can guess BB is pretty much scripted.. Finalists are Shweta, Dolly, Khali and Ashmit, whereas it should have been Shweta, Hrishant, Seema and SameerEmbarrassed

Shweta's journey has been most dignified, cool and appropriate for such game.. Why .. Because the show is certainly not for showing the Real self.. It is how you react when you are put in tough circumstances where you have no connection and idea abt the outside world.. Mobile, Net, IPod, no entertainment and nothing.. And just staying with 15 faces throughout would of course make them extra-frsutrated.. And people tend to lose their cool.. Wink And involve in all kind of devil acts.. So judging the celebs on personal basis is certainly not the theme of this show Smile.. It's abt how much poise you have on ur temper, and how much patience and self-control.. as well as how much you can entertain your ownself as well as us Embarrassed

Now considering these things, Shweta has been deffo the best player ( I would mention Hrishant also )..

• She has never lost the game ..Never got impatient or cried if nominated..
  • She has admitted openly that she is not here to make friendsSmile..
  • She has never lost her self-dignity to get Camera Footage..
  • Has good control over her temper under tough circumstances like 'Egg-fights' or 'Ashmit blaming her for showing partiality towards Sam' or 'Dolly-Shweta small arguments'...
  • Has tried her BEST to avoid unnecesary urgumentsSmile..
  • Knows how and WHEN to control and act diplomatic...
  • Never shared her true emotions or views abt other housemates with anyone.. Thumbs Up Had she been with her relatives or friends, she would deffo share her ownself .. But she took this as a game, and played it ! Clap
  • Has shown all the negative traits like laziness, dominance..
  • Has lost the game when Dolly attacked her parents and daughter.. And gave it back to her RIGHT there.. Clap
  • Has performed best in all the tasks..
  • Never tried to gain sympathy by crying unnecessarily ..
  • Has maintained dignity throughout.. Well-mannered and APT Thumbs Up
The accusations that some people have on her..
  • She is Diplomatic.. Ok once again I repeat, this is a game show.. She herself admits she doesnt have large friend circle as she doesnt like it.. And no one in this show is her close friend with whom she can share her mind.. So definitely she has reserved her feelings for other contestants in this show.. She is free enough to share those with her family Wink Game show, play it.. That is pretty coolWink Diplomacy is a treasure if you know where to apply that Wink.. She never took this show seriously, like life-or-death situation.. And never gave 100% of herself to this.. Wink.. Diplomacy is one important factor, and the underdog proved it well Wink..
  • She has been as abusive as Dolly when attacked.. Yeah.. Sameer, Ashmit, Aanchal, Veena - these three/four people were attacked too.. Even manoj, hrishant .. But those were never pn family and parents or daughter basis.. Here, Dolly has abused her for long 15/20 mins on her family and parents.. The situation was complete different from others.. And in such case, if she did not react, that would have been ODD Smile.. GLAD that she gave those right back to her Clap.. I wonder if Dolly had attacked others' fiances or Family, how would they keep their cool Tongue

Will add later..

And lots others.. Has all the traits to win the game.. So out of THESE 4 finale she deffo deserves to win the title.. Do we actually need to care whether she loses or wins at THIS point? Reaching finale in such tough game is ITSELF a winning..

I am all tuned to enjoy the last 7 days of her.. Embarrassed would love to see her winning.. But that doesn't matter anymore right! Embarrassed

Good post though I'm not in agreement with whole, diplomacy or say fishing in troubled waters is not cool IMO.

Sameer never was a diplomat.

But yes among the contestants left, she is deserving one!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123mokshashreeprerna4rishav

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

[QUOTE=Shizaru]I said she should win.....
The point of Raja again is the picture she has helped the media paint....
He's not all bad....she said that herself in her stint in the jungle......
People drink out of frustration and I doubt she was as calm and sweet as she is making out to be......
Too much too soon too young.....
She can give as good as she gets and doesn't shy away from getting up first
I'm just don't see how ppl can't see thru her facade!!!
My point on smriti n co was she believes she's in the same league....nooooo!! Neither of them did anything vulgar post the closure of their soaps....
She will stoop to whatever lengths to try and get into films.....its too late she's past it....she best take the winnings and invest it carefully....dancing school for item numbers maybe?!?
Guddi u know I'm not ever going to like that girl....no amount of background detail on her woes will change my opinion of her....I find her to behave cheaply.....her opening night on the show telling Salman ppl compliment her eyes, her cheap dance and then demonstrating her flat belly technique....all with her daughter present.....shall I carry on....or do you now get that I really can't stand her..

So in short -- You believe what Shweta says abt Raja.. But you dont believe what Raja says abt Shweta.. That he was wrong throughout in judging her.. etc etc..

And also, till date, one thing I could not understand abt this cheap career-woman that if she were SO careeristic and all, why did she have to go against her parents and marry a jobless guy and give birth to a kid even before starting her career.. Didn't see girls, specially career-women doing these things much Big smile The way she plans her life, pretty clearly shows how much she is focussed on career? May be she thought she can show other women, future heroines a path that with a MARRIED career and a Kid, you still can make it to Bollywood?Smile

I get the fact that you cant stand her.. And also the fact that that is because of Raja.. so definitely no point to take it to further argumentsEmbarrassed

I completely agree with you guddi.And shizaru how on earth do you know she can stoop low to whatever length to get roles in films.Have you conducted any sting operations on her.And please dont bring the example of the fact that she bathed in a bikni in jungle because that was the only way to bathe there and she did leave that show for this very reason because she realized how low it is.And about her dance or showing of her flat belly you find her cheap for that.Cmon grow up.This is her profession.Mailka arora khan does tons of such songs doesnt mean she is a bad mother its her profession.What's important is how they portray themselves in real life to their children.Just because they wear certain kind of clothes or do certain roles in their films or shows doesnt mean they act like this in front of their children at home.Has she been ever cheap in the show.And fine you dislike her you dislike her frankly i dont care but what i didnt like in one of the earlier posts is that you said that she doesn't have any maternal instinct.Its an extremely low.Fine call her cheap,call her diplomatic ,call her two faced but saying that she is not a good mother is extremely cheap.But you can continue to call her that its just a reflection on you.

Edited by Prud123 - 02 January 2011 at 7:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreecupid-struckFaraan92prerna4rishav

Go to top