Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Exactly what i feel..... Diplomacy is good if you know where to use it....... she is here to play the game and if she has used diplomacy to come so far then great.

She is not here to show her true self, not to make friends. She has played it very well...... Hrishant also play  it well....but i think he started playing dirty and people saw through it.

Yes and she gave up her diplomatic self when he had to...(infamous Dolly fight)

She is the most deserving winner and she must win the game .....though i think it could be Ashmit because his PR.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Shizaru

Patience is not sitting and waiting'it's sitting and knowing.....and the only one who knows who is going to be crowned winner is God who according to the divine demure well behaved idolised Prerna / Shweta is BiggBoss.....
I hope she wins too....she's gonna need the money....to fight yet another battle with Raja, who would have been so happy to hear she is looking for a b/f who would prove to be a good father to HIS daughter!!!
What sort of person stoops to such lengths to put the father of her child down in the childs eyes....that she goes public with claims of violence....even coming into BB has been an attempt to give him yet one more tight slap to Raja, becoz he didn't win and she will.......so who wins? Her ego, who loses, her little gal caught in xfire!!! I don't see an iota of maternal instinct in her, how often has she shown signs of missing her child mother boyfriend little brother?? I would say baap, but its obvious she thinks very little of him......I'm sure her mind games and need for control dominance and her big I am a big star attitude is what took Raja to the edge....she was non too popular with the cast of KZG...there were only two queens bees of indian tv soaps who had class dignity and are still respected by one and all....Tulsi and Parvati....they r so well thought of they have graced the kbc sets and KWK too..

What is the point of bringing Raja, Palak, Prerna, Tulsi, Parvati and God into this scenario ? Didnt understand.... Okie fine, for the sake of argument, I am gonna put my view on this, and end my comments on Raja-Shweta-Palak here πŸ˜›

Raja was an alcoholic who lives on Drinks.. What kind of future would Palak have if she stays with a person like Raja who is upright nautanki and mannerless spoilt brat ? That is a case of domestic Violence.. So according to you, Shweta should have tolerated all the physical and verbal, forget abt mental abuses forever just for the sake of her kid ? Didnt she do that right for long 6/7 yrs? It is sad that being a woman, some of us still support a drunkard and wife-beater and take side of him.. Raja has gone through Rehab, he has tried enormous times to leave Alcohol, he could not.. That shows what kind of alcoholic is he.. Almost like a drug-addict.. He has admitted himself that he used to beat Shweta at night.. Lately, his girl-friend Shraddha Sharma was admitted into hospital thanks to Raja.. Palak would have abs NO future with such kinda father UNLESS he thinks abt changing himself.. But again, 3 yrs is not a very short time-period to change himself right? If he couldnt do that in 3 yrs.. He can never do that I suppose..

The responsibility is not only of the Mother or Wife to keep the relation going.. Father or husband holds 50% responsibility as well.. And Raja failed in both depts miserably.. Love is not the only thing that a Father has to do to his daughter.. It is just one part.. Imagine what Palak had been feeling if she sees her father drunk and abusing Sambhavna, or getting beaten by Police..

If the argument is abt Raja, I would HANDS DOWN want Shweta to win.. But here I really donno from where he came into the picture.. πŸ˜•

Now abt being popular in KZK cast.. Of course.. With getting beaten at home during nights, no one is supposed to behave sanely on the sets.. All thanks to Raja.. All thanks to Raja.. πŸ‘.. She has done 5/6 shows after her separation from him.. Where she is in mental peace and much balanced.. And look how popular she is in the NEW casts.. After her separation, when Ronit met her first time, he said Shweta has turned into lovely lovely human being.. Deffo ! Because she has got back to a normal life where no one beats her, abuses her.. Smriti and Sakshi.. Yeah.. And Mallika Sherawat has entry to KWK too.. What does it have to do with dignity and behavior? πŸ˜†

Anyways.. All the best to Shweta.. If the argument is abt Raja, I would want her to win.. And would be sad if she doesnt.. But as it's just on Big Boss, I dont care 😳
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome topic!
at this point of time it doesnt really matter cause lot of people love her<3
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

What is the point of bringing Raja, Palak, Prerna, Tulsi, Parvati and God into this scenario ? Didnt understand.... Okie fine, for the sake of argument, I am gonna put my view on this, and end my comments on Raja-Shweta-Palak here πŸ˜›

Raja was an alcoholic who lives on Drinks.. What kind of future would Palak have if she stays with a person like Raja who is upright nautanki and mannerless spoilt brat ? That is a case of domestic Violence.. So according to you, Shweta should have tolerated all the physical and verbal, forget abt mental abuses forever just for the sake of her kid ? Didnt she do that right for long 6/7 yrs? It is sad that being a woman, some of us still support a drunkard and wife-beater and take side of him.. Raja has gone through Rehab, he has tried enormous times to leave Alcohol, he could not.. That shows what kind of alcoholic is he.. Almost like a drug-addict.. He has admitted himself that he used to beat Shweta at night.. Lately, his girl-friend Shraddha Sharma was admitted into hospital thanks to Raja.. Palak would have abs NO future with such kinda father UNLESS he thinks abt changing himself.. But again, 3 yrs is not a very short time-period to change himself right? If he couldnt do that in 3 yrs.. He can never do that I suppose..

The responsibility is not only of the Mother or Wife to keep the relation going.. Father or husband holds 50% responsibility as well.. And Raja failed in both depts miserably.. Love is not the only thing that a Father has to do to his daughter.. It is just one part.. Imagine what Palak had been feeling if she sees her father drunk and abusing Sambhavna, or getting beaten by Police..

If the argument is abt Raja, I would HANDS DOWN want Shweta to win.. But here I really donno from where he came into the picture.. πŸ˜•

Now abt being popular in KZK cast.. Of course.. With getting beaten at home during nights, no one is supposed to behave sanely on the sets.. All thanks to Raja.. All thanks to Raja.. πŸ‘.. She has done 5/6 shows after her separation from him.. Where she is in mental peace and much balanced.. And look how popular she is in the NEW casts.. After her separation, when Ronit met her first time, he said Shweta has turned into lovely lovely human being.. Deffo ! Because she has got back to a normal life where no one beats her, abuses her..

Anyways.. All the best to Shweta.. If the argument is abt Raja, I would want her to win.. And would be sad if she doesnt.. But as it's just on Big Boss, I dont care 😳

she delt with raja...for years!!!! maybe thats why she is able to keep calm in BB...
her real life is horrifying than BB cause raja mite come drunk and break in her house/abuse her any time
there was article that she got slapped from raja before entering BB...and had a bleeding ear
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I said she should win.....
The point of Raja again is the picture she has helped the media paint....
He's not all bad....she said that herself in her stint in the jungle......
People drink out of frustration and I doubt she was as calm and sweet as she is making out to be......
Too much too soon too young.....
She can give as good as she gets and doesn't shy away from getting up first
I'm just don't see how ppl can't see thru her facade!!!
My point on smriti n co was she believes she's in the same league....nooooo!! Neither of them did anything vulgar post the closure of their soaps....
She will stoop to whatever lengths to try and get into films.....its too late she's past it....she best take the winnings and invest it carefully....dancing school for item numbers maybe?!?
Guddi u know I'm not ever going to like that girl....no amount of background detail on her woes will change my opinion of her....I find her to behave cheaply.....her opening night on the show telling Salman ppl compliment her eyes, her cheap dance and then demonstrating her flat belly technique....all with her daughter present.....shall I carry on....or do you now get that I really can't stand her..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumanforums

Exactly what i feel..... Diplomacy is good if you know where to use it....... she is here to play the game and if she has used diplomacy to come so far then great.

She is not here to show her true self, not to make friends. She has played it very well...... Hrishant also play  it well....but i think he started playing dirty and people saw through it.

Yes and she gave up her diplomatic self when he had to...(infamous Dolly fight)

She is the most deserving winner and she must win the game .....though i think it could be Ashmit because his PR.

Yes.. πŸ˜‰ When in a game, you start looking for bad and negative sides of others instead of looking at urself, you lose it πŸ˜‰

Hrishant and Shweta I always believed has kinda similar strategy abt living your life.. They both played it and never thought this to be a part of their real lives.. And they always knew they have a better life outside this house.. πŸ˜‰ The only difference was that, Hrishant's strategy was full of negativity abt others.. And Shweta's one was with positivity of her ownself😳
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shizaru

I said she should win.....
The point of Raja again is the picture she has helped the media paint....
He's not all bad....she said that herself in her stint in the jungle......
People drink out of frustration and I doubt she was as calm and sweet as she is making out to be......
Too much too soon too young.....
She can give as good as she gets and doesn't shy away from getting up first
I'm just don't see how ppl can't see thru her facade!!!
My point on smriti n co was she believes she's in the same league....nooooo!! Neither of them did anything vulgar post the closure of their soaps....
She will stoop to whatever lengths to try and get into films.....its too late she's past it....she best take the winnings and invest it carefully....dancing school for item numbers maybe?!?
Guddi u know I'm not ever going to like that girl....no amount of background detail on her woes will change my opinion of her....I find her to behave cheaply.....her opening night on the show telling Salman ppl compliment her eyes, her cheap dance and then demonstrating her flat belly technique....all with her daughter present.....shall I carry on....or do you now get that I really can't stand her..

So in short -- You believe what Shweta says abt Raja.. But you dont believe what Raja says abt Shweta.. That he was wrong throughout in judging her.. etc etc..

And also, till date, one thing I could not understand abt this cheap career-woman that if she were SO careeristic and all, why did she have to go against her parents and marry a jobless guy and give birth to a kid even before starting her career.. Didn't see girls, specially career-women doing these things much πŸ˜ƒ The way she plans her life, pretty clearly shows how much she is focussed on career? May be she thought she can show other women, future heroines a path that with a MARRIED career and a Kid, you still can make it to Bollywood?😊

I get the fact that you cant stand her.. And also the fact that that is because of Raja.. so definitely no point to take it to further arguments😳
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hrishanttt, he should have been in the finals and Sam as well.

Anyways for me I am only gonna watch the finals now, cz then Hrishant and Sam will cum back.
Till then I am nt gonna watch it, so I just wish ST good cz I dont care anymore whom wins =]Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 13 years ago
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nooooo not because of Raja....I've seen him once on sach ka samna ....and thought he was a bigger joker than she is....
U don't understand so let's agree to disagree....you love her I dislike her....but I adore u so no point arguing :)
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know out of the four she should win but as a business model or in terms of TRPs if you see they can make Dolly or Ashmit win, we all know last time viewership dipped and this time it was not even the number 1 show till Pamela was brought in. Now if they make Dolly or Ashmit win, they would bring out more such traits in future contestants. I mean if the show is somewhat manipulated, they would always want loud characters in the show to bring about TRPs. All the contestants usually comes prepared after viewing earlier seasons and they would always want loud characters to bring about TRPs.