Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sam:What went wrong? (Page 2)

black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Yeah.. the last week which was full of sulking and all, went against him.. his bruised ego made him pay for that.. Good thing was, he was honest enough to admit that he was expecting to be captain and get safe from nominations.. but sadly, he lacked the patience that a person needs in the finale 2/3 weeks....

Aakhri Salaam was good.. He really wanted to be in the finale.. Never mind, m sure Neelam and he are gonna have a happy time together Wink

Yea.He did tell Salman that he expected to be captain before the show ends.Its sad how right from the beginning,people have termed him as the de facto captain and not once as he been made one Ouch...
And i agree,he should have hanged in there,cos there was just 1 week left.Patience in such a show like this matters over anything else.And sadly,he dint have any..Confused
But even after his sulking,he wanted to be a part of the show till the end.I dont get it.He seems very unhappy in the house all the time,but then once out,he wants to run back in there.He confuses me,the guy!And plus,he even chose Big Boss ki duniya over bahar ki duniya when salman asked him to choose one.
But anyhow,hope he's happy to be back with neelam..:)

black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

His constant whining, stubborn behavior, unnecessary involvement into others fights, passing sarcastic jokes on others and finally unreasonable tiff with Khali lead him to eviction. I was his fan previously. But his behavior disappointed his well-wishers.

I know :(..His constant whining got to me too..Ouch...and the spat with khali was totally uncalled for.He just seemed desperate to fight with someone..Confused...
I really liked him before,and still do.But i wish he had behaved more maturely,cos that would have surely worked in his favor.
MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Agree with you TM..Sam's journey in BB house was turbulent and prolly he faced the max amount of resistance from the housemates with literally no support from BB,unlike others who got favors, safety from nominations at some point of time..That's kinda sad.Throughout the journey he has come across as some1 who is very decent, polite, suave at the same time strong headed, gutsy and as sm1 who can stand up against injustice.When the whole house sat in a corner with a thumb in their mouth,during the shweta-dolly fight,he was the only one who came to her support.When no1 had the guts to support Sara on her statement that BB is partial towards Dolly, he was the only one who had the guts to speak his mind and support Sara. Yes ,he did have his flaws specially the way he was pickin up on Khali in the last few weeks,provoking him and at times insultng him by being sarcastic..But isnt all this supposed to get TRP's for the show,atleast thats what the channel says when it comes to Dolly's behaviour. Then why isn't Sam allowed to do a bit of drama?? Frankly I liked all that,his brash arguementative side,coz he does that but never in an abusive way like others.Anyway, I would have loved to see him in the finals but now that he's gone,I whole heartedly wish Shweta all the best. Embarrassed

Edited by vaishali_AR - 02 January 2011 at 1:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305black_haze

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Its just a possibility that probably ST fans were also SS fans hence the votes swung towards ST to save her. SS was good but since he seemed to be disinterested and not adding much value he got eliminated, although I still dont get it why is Khali in there? He doesnt do anythingOuch Thats a mysteryLOLLOL

Ashmit provided the romance angleTongue and he did get along with the members besides being a male he has female fan following. Dolly adds the querulous angleLOL. ST is prettyEmbarrassed, SS added the mannersLOL but Khali??LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305black_hazesusan29

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

Its just a possibility that probably ST fans were also SS fans hence the votes swung towards ST to save her. SS was good but since he seemed to be disinterested and not adding much value he got eliminated, although I still dont get it why is Khali in there? He doesnt do anythingOuch Thats a mysteryLOLLOL

Ashmit provided the romance angleTongue and he did get along with the members besides being a male he has female fan following. Dolly adds the querulous angleLOL. ST is prettyEmbarrassed, SS added the mannersLOL but Khali??LOLLOL

Nice analysis !!! Smile
black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali_AR

Agree with you TM..Sam's journey in BB house was turbulent and prolly he faced the max amount of resistance from the housemates with literally no support from BB,unlike others who got favors, safety from nominations at some point of time..That's kinda sad.Throughout the journey he has come across as some1 who is very decent, polite, suave at the same time strong headed, gutsy and as sm1 who can stand up against injustice.When the whole house sat in a corner with a thumb in their mouth,during the shweta-dolly fight,he was the only one who came to her support.When no1 had the guts to support Sara on her statement that BB is partial towards Dolly, he was the only one who had the guts to speak his mind and support Sara. Yes ,he did have his flaws specially the way he was pickin up on Khali in the last few weeks,provoking him and at times insultng him by being sarcastic..But isnt all this supposed to get TRP's for the show,atleast thats what the channel says when it comes to Dolly's behaviour. Then why isn't Sam allowed to do a bit of drama?? Frankly I liked all that,his brash arguementative side,coz he does that but never in an abusive way like others.Anyway, I would have loved to see him in the finals but now that he's gone,I whole heartedly wish Shweta all the best. Embarrassed

Yea.I hate how he was disliked by most of the housemates for no apparent reason.Salman mentioned in aakhri salaam how he was the least compatible with the inmates.And,BB too remained impartial to him.The whole pool punishment given to him made me wince.And then,his first eviction worsened matters.Dont know on what ground he wanted to return to the same house where the inmates dint bother supporting him.
Anyhow,Sam has always been the quiet one in the house,so its naturally nice to see him stand up for things once in a while or raise his voice on matters.But the past couple of weeks made him see very desperate for a fight.Its like he was looking for khali and dolly to retort at his comments so that he could take them on..Ouch
I too wish Shweta to win..or Ashmit..:)
black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

Yea,SS did seem very disinterested in the happenings of the house,and started looking like a weak contender.But yes,he's so much more deserving than khali! i too dont get what entertainment factor he adds in that house.He's SO boring,he makes me sleep when he starts his daily dose discussions with dolly on the sofa.
So,SS was in there just cos he had manners?!..:P...lol.Well,i dont think BB was looking for someone with manners.Embarrassed...

Go to top