India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sam:What went wrong?

black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Before BB,i recollected Sam only through the guest appearances he had made in big budget movie flicks and his debut on television on Sony Entertainment.He seemed an interesting fellow to follow,courtesy the good work he had delivered in all his ventures.And BB4 was the perfect platform to study the guy.

The first initial weeks made Sameer the hero of BB.He posed himself perfectly in the house,and the audience loved this gentleman of a person!Though he seemed a recluse,he was the most pleasant contestant to watch on screen as he never unnecessarily got himself involved in petty fights or controversies.He dint raise his voice against the women of the house(something which ashmit and hrishant dint think twice before doing so),and always appeared calm and collected.He was a man of intellect and it was visible in the way he presented matters in the house.

His fan following considerably increased after he supposedly stood against dolly for shweta,which led to his first eviction.

Uptil the last couple of weeks,I have always rooted for Sam to emerge as the winner of BB4,as he seemed the most sensible character of the house.But the last 2 weeks made me re-think when we saw a different Sam on screen.Sameer seemed like he was in the house only to ignite fights and enemity.He non-stop challenged khali and provoked him time and again,and I wondered if he was doing this because he knew khali was incapable of giving it back to him verbally.Instead of enjoying the last few weeks in the house,he aggravated matters unnecessarily.The man who remained so composed in the beginning had started losing his cool on the most trivial matters and it made Sam seem very shallow all of a sudden and it somewhere revealed his insecure self.And hence,when his name was put up for eviction,I dint send him my usual quota of votes.But nonetheless,I never wanted him evicted,cos I had rooted for him fervently in the past few weeks.I wish we saw a funnier and a more entertaining Sameer before his eviction.

But wishing him all the very best for his future!He is,at the end of the day,a nice guy..:)

Was pretty sad to see his journey in Aakhri Salaam.More so cos he seemed very emotionally attached to the house.I wish he stayed longer..:(

Edited by black_haze - 02 January 2011 at 10:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

samera12rose-girlkakka_ji_kahinLuv-Shonityellowflowersusan29prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

black_hazesusan29

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
I think talking against khali who is an all time great went against him.......:(((((

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

black_hazesarasingh86prerna4rishav

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I agree totally with what you said.... You exactly spoke what I felt for Samir........... But never the less, for us he is the true winner of BB4..... And I will always wish him good luck for his future..... and look forward for his movies..........

rekhab25black_haze

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

battu87akramabs

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

His constant whining, stubborn behavior, unnecessary involvement into others fights, passing sarcastic jokes on others and finally unreasonable tiff with Khali lead him to eviction. I was his fan previously. But his behavior disappointed his well-wishers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

black_haze

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
I know what I want to say but I'm not going to....but yes good luck to him, hope he gets his head together soon and doesn't mess up yet another good relationship....that would be a costly mistake.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305black_hazesarasingh86

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by susan29

I think talking against khali who is an all time great went against him.......:(((((

Why is he all time great? Confused

Arre world famous khali the great........sam really took off on khali saying 'muh udar karke bol"......

he also attacked him in the kitchen...." maine tumse bath kiya kya"

dont think BB wanted to show khali in bad light....but fact was he didnt argue with anyone else like that only khali and dolly....with dolly they brought him back but i guess with khali they couldnt.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kakka_ji_kahinSamreneblack_hazesarasingh86prerna4rishav

Go to top