Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Make me fall in love..<3 arjun-arohi FF prt10 pg34 (Page 34)

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
will wait
thanks for news

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
now that you're back,we want an update palak!! please please...
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
yeah please
pluks Senior Member
pluks
pluks

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

PART 10

*sorry will not help. i know*

Arohi decides to rent a house, for her grandparents would be visiting, and they would stay long, for they hadn't seen her in ages!! House hunting wasn't an easy task, and every time Arjun insisted that she should bring her parents to their house, but Arohi wouldn't budge. It would be a long story to explain to her daddu. Finally, she found a small apartment. It was small, with only two small rooms, but she liked it.

That weekend, Rashi, Arjun and she, they set up the house… and it had been fun.. Initially they thought it would be boring and stuff, but it proved to be great.

Arjun– isme kya hai?? *he was just about to open a bag*

Arohi- my extra clothes..

Arjun – okay.. toh I will put it in the cupboard.. tum baad mei arrange kar dena…

Arohi – don't open the bag arjun.. mai khud rakh dungi..

Arjun – arre.. its okay… big deal, I will keep it na,,,

Arohi – arjun, mat kholo.. I will keep it na..

Arjun – but its okay!!

Arohi – arjun, I will …

Rashi - *cutting in* bhai, dhakkan ho tum.. usme uski lingerie hai.. that's why wo khud rakh legi…

Arjun – oops. I am sorry. *looks away*

Arohi-*feels awkward*

Rashi – now, both of yu stop looking here and there.. common yaar.. its normal!!

Arjun&Arohi – Rashiii!!!

When rashi goes away,

Arjun – sorry .. umm… wo mujhe pata nahi tha…

Arohi – its okay!!

They both still look away, and then after a while look at each other and burst out laughing!!!

Arjun – sorry!! My bad, I didn't get you.

Arohi – dhakkan. Its okayyy!!

Arjun – so when do you plan to call them?

Arohi – soon.. ek baar office settle ho jaye.. I mean we get the flow of this thing, then aaram se I will call them.

Arjun – okay.. as yu wish !!

Arohi – haan… and lets all stay here na today!!! We'll have fun!!

Arjun – sure… tum aur rashi gossip karoge and I will become the bakra listening to all of it..

Arohi – toh ban jao na… training de rahi hu.. tumhari future wife jab aayegi, bahut kaam ayega yeh sab…

Arjun – oh shut up.

Arohi – muft me de rahi hu.. shut up and stay!!

So Arjun finally relented.

Arohi had just come home from a busy, hectic day. Arjun was sick from fever, so Arohi compelled him to stay home. No work, she strictly said.

Rashi – thank god Arohi, you're home. Seriously, bhai has been eating my head all day!!

Arohi – kyun, kya hua??

Rashi – nothing… he's bored.

Arohi – there's tv, facebook, yu and n number of things for entertainment!! Why is he bored???

Rashi – I dunno. Go ask him… im not going… so many tantrums.. kuch khaya bhi nahi hai…

Arohi goes to Arjun's room, and sees arjun on his laptop doing some work.

Arohi – tumhe samajh mei nahi aata.. rest .. rest lena chahiye.. and tum kaam kar rahe ho?? And rashi bata rahi thi tum kaafi bore ho rahe the?? Itna pareshan kyu kiya use?? Mujhe call kar lete?? Uss bechari ko itna pareshan kyu kiya?? And how is ur fever now? Obviously theek nahi hoga.. rest kahan li tumhe!! God Arjun, bacche ho tum!! *she moves to him to and puts her hand on his forehead to check his temperature…*

Arjun just looks at her scolding him. How cute she looked when she was angry. She was so concerned, and her eyes grew even big while shouting.

Arjun – I am fine baba… subah se bed pe hi hu… kuch nahi hua hai mujhe.. just fever!!

Arohi – wahi toh, agar theek nahi hua, toh tum bore ho jaoge aur pura ghar sar pe utha loge.. ussi ki tension hai.. *she added with a wiked smile*

Arjun – hawww… tumhe uski tension hai.. mujhe laga tumhe meri hogi… but yah ape toh…

Arohi – dialogs bolna koi tumse seekhe.. and stop making that puppy dog face!!

Arjun-*gives his famous blush-smile* tum bhi na…

Arohi – hai main bhi na…

Arjun – pata hai… gauri bhi isi tarah chilaya karti thi…

It struck a chord when he said gauri.. Arohi just looked at him… gauri… *sigh*

Arjun - *looks at her… her facial expressions turn pale* umm.. wo, just uski yaad aagayi.. she also used to shout like that.. but fir,then she left me and now when yu were taking care of me, toh just u know.… whatever, chod de!!

Arohi – go on.. its fine…

Arjun – yaad aagayi uski… but seriously, chuck it!

*silence*

Arohi looks at him. She cared for him, because genuinely he was a good person, atleast to her. And she felt like taking care of him. And certainly she was no gauri. She knew how it felt to be betrayed… it felt… empty. She would never ditch her best friend. She would never ditch Arjun.

Arjun looks at her pale expressions. He felt guilty, he shouldn't have compared her… he didn't mean to say so, but it just came out. And it came out wrong.

Arjun – Arohi, umm.. sorry…

Arohi – its okay… I will go and get dinner.. hang on! *and she leaves the room*

Arjun feels more guilty. But wait, why he was feeling guilty. He didn't know why… he just knew, he shouldn't have said that, and had to apologize for it.

Meanwhile Arohi came back with dinner for him.

Arjun – aru.. sun na..

Arohi – aru?? Yukk… yeh soup hai.. chup chap pee lo.. and then eat some khichdi.. and muh mat banana..

Arjun – aru is cute, for a sweet girl like you.. and sweet and cute girls dusro ko maaf kar dete hai.. sorry na…

Arohi – kyu? Mujhe sorry kyu bol rahe ho?? Its fine na…

Arjun – its not na.. aru.. tum aise sternly baat karogi toh how will it be fine.. aru??

Arohi – ahan… mere baat ki itni importance.. kabse?

Arjun – ma'am, aapki baatein sar-ankhon pe..

Arohi - *blushes a little* acha baba.. its okay… chalo ab khalo..

Arjun – ok ma'am…

Even though Arohi had her own flat now, she stayed with rashi and Arjun… she couldn't stay alone… and rashi didn't want her to go, and Arjun – well, even he was happy she wasn't going.

Arjun and Arohi had fun working together.. new clients, new proposals, new designs, and the best part was when they both argued over a design, or some trivial thing – and most of the times, it was arohi who won… the way she argued.. her fake anger and her huge eyes.. she was really a nice, easy going girl… he loved her cute banters, and even the gossip over lunch – the clients, neighbours, 'mrs.sharma ki beti ka rishta kiske liye aaya tha', type of gossips. It had become a routine – leave to office together, gossip over lunch, come back home and become the bakra of Arohi-Rashi's gossips and non-sense talks. But he liked the routine. He waited everyday to hear what new thing she wanted to talk about.

'Arjun.. kahan kho gaye??', Arohi shook him.

Arjun – I was just thinking… lets all take a break… kahin ghumke aate hai..

Arohi – suddenly yeh tumhe kya hua??

Arjun – yu, me and rashi… lets just go somewhere…

Arohi – arjun??? Kyun?? Office itna bhi boring nahi hai!!

Arjun – haan.. but lets just take a break.. I feel like it…

Arohi – suddenly kya hua??

Arjun – tum bas chal rahi ho. Rashi kabhi mana nahi karegi. So yes, we'll be off this weekend.. 10 days!!!

Arohi – where?

Arjun – my choice!

Arohi – you're mad.

Arjun – I don't care!!

Arjun just wanted to go on this trip.. he felt like it.. and even he wondered why he wanted to go out so suddenly… but you know the human mind – kab kya soch le.. kab kya karne ka mann ho – kisi ko nahi pata, khud ko bhi nahi.  Bas hum apne mann ki sunte hai, ya kabhi dil ki… kahan leke jaata hai, aur kya karvata hai.. kaun hamari life se judd jata hai.. aur kaun juda ho jaata hai.. jo hona chahiye wo nahi hota.. aur jo hum sochte nahi hai.. wo ho jaata hai.. kuch baatein, yaadein ban jaati hai aur kuch yaadein, sirf baatein banke reh jaati hai… kal kya layega.. hum kaha honge, koi hamare paas, toh koi milo dur… kuch pal hamari zindagi bana deti hai.. toh kuch pal mei zindagi chali jaati hai… dil ko kya chu jaata hai, voh mann ko nahi lubhata.. aur jo mann ko lubhaye, wo dil ko nahi chuta… dil aur dimaag ek hi jism ke, lekin hai dono dushman… aisa kyu hota hai?? Kyu ka koi jawab nahi.. bas ho jaata jai..

btw this thing in blue.. is my first attempt at writing abstract in hindi. so apologies for any mistakes.

Guys, ajeeb chapter indeed... out of the blue.. i myself dont know what i wrote.. but still :D :D

AND AND we're nearing the prologue... remember the girl, guy thing in d first post. yes, we'll soon be there!

PROMO - 

The black tube dress hugged her torso, and outlined her curves. It was the boldest outfit, she had ever worn. the stilettos ...

dance with me...

yeh kaun hai??

LOTS MORE! :D

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89anushka30kkrockkhadija-kmhnorchidSHAHAD971Sp666maloseManan_love123MsFuzzybear69Arhi_Samrajlovejustpratirasika_DS.vrshn.mIsHeZ.xsoni4evakritz4everaparna4karanikalazyblues...vibha...punam2712Arjuhisis.Dulcet

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
me first!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khan

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i luvd d lines in blue...n update was lyk reallyyy majedaar...luvd it...thnx 4 d pm...
moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Palak,superb yaar.
Cnt wait 4 nxt update. Dnt tk so much tym,i luv d bondng of arjuhi so much.
mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
loved it palak!!

arohi is so cute...shes actin as if arjun is her kid lol

and the way arjun is observing her

saying for..feeling guilty evn tho he dsnt kno y...all i can say is pyar toh hona hi tha... ;-)

cant wait 4 the trip...wonda wer there goin

and d promo sounds awesome!!!

cant wait

thnx 4 pm

pls cont soon.x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index