Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mrs.karan.kundr

sabar karo...😆

sabar ka FF meetha , buhut meetha hota hai😆

nahi bohot meetha kha lya ab sugar kar vayogi kya yaar plzzz humein update chahiye i know dat u guyz get hardly time for tha update but plzzz we too get hardly tym for readin it as school is  laying on our heads damn it plzzz update😊
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kmh2angel

nahi bohot meetha kha lya ab sugar kar vayogi kya yaar plzzz humein update chahiye i know dat u guyz get hardly time for tha update but plzzz we too get hardly tym for readin it as school is  laying on our heads damn it plzzz update😊

she was going to update it in the afternoon...dunno what happened 😒
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrshn

she was going to update it in the afternoon...dunno what happened 😒

intehaaa ho gayi intezaar ki , aayi na khabar mere yaar ki
humein hai yakeeen bwafa woh nhi...
update plz😭
.vrshn. thumbnail
hey palak...look at naina*mrs.karan.kundr*...she's kinda becoming poetic coz of you!
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrshn

hey palak...look at naina*mrs.karan.kundr*...she's kinda becoming poetic coz of you!

FF ki yaad main main shaiar (poet) ban gayi hoon 😲
.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrs.karan.kundr

FF ki yaad main main shaiar (poet) ban gayi hoon 😲

well...dats kind fo good news na??
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saro taraf sirf waiting waiting n waiting. Plz yaar naina 2 poet ban gayi,pata nehi main kya banungi.so,plz update.
.vrshn. thumbnail
i'm desperate yar...please update!
pluks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
*reserved*

reply to comments!!

will edit later =)
pluks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So sorry people.. had an exam today, and i started studying yesterday only!!! anyways, here s the update!!!

Chapter – 7

A few months passed. Life was busy. Arohi with her office, and Arjun with his project. Meanwhile, At home, Rashi was totally enjoying Arohi's company, and they both developed a certain bond. Arjun's parents' loved their second daughter… Arjun constantly asked Arohi for help, for his project. His project seemed to be doing fine. Their big launch was scheduled on 3rd of September.

Arohi was drying her hair with the towel, while she bumped into Arjun.

Arjun – not bad.. aaj naha liya?

Arohi – roj hi nahati hu.. tumhari tarah nahi hu.

Arjun – yeah right. Waise aaj office jaa rahi ho??

Arohi- haan. Roj hi jaati hu.

Arjun – but itne ache kapde, so I thought maybe no…

Arohi – wo, kuch important clients aane wale hain..

Arjun – oh.. cool then..

In the evening –

Arohi and Rashi were talking, and Arohi just told Rashi who that 'important' client was. It was a guy, who took out Arohi for lunch.

Rashi – so bata.. kya hua?? I want to know every detail!

Arohi – well, he just asked me out for lunch yesterday, and I said yes..

Rashi – okay… so lunch pe kya hua?? Kaha gayee??

Arjun – hey girls…

Arohi – hi… umm so, it was a nice, quiet restaurant, soft music…

Rashi – awww… did he give you any rose??

Arohi – noo…

Rashi – fir??

Arohi – well, table for 2, candles, champagne, perfect dinner, music and all…

Rashi – how did it go??

Arohi – nice…  it was an awesome romantic set up!!
Arjun - but i thought you hate mushy-gushy romantic stuff!!
Rashi - she's a girl.. shut up.. arohi temme more...
Arohi - itna bata diya.. aur kya batau??
Arjun - exactly.. i am bored!!
Rashi - you're just jealous, she had a date!!

Arjun – whaat??

Arohi – yeah…

Rashi – and a pretty awesome one at that!

Arjun – that I heard…

Rashi – I know…

Arjun – she's lying!!

Rashi – no… I think you're just jealous.

Arjun – uske chehre se saaf dikh raha hai she's lying!!

Arohi – shut up arjun.. im not!!

Arjun – arohi… yu're just making it up na??

Arohi – well, kya batau? Khadus boss ke saath lunch tha.. had to meet some clients, unko patina tha.. and my horrible boss wanted me to do that!!!

Arjun – bola tha!!

Rashi – toh sach kyu nahi bataya??

Arohi – main dekhna chahti thi ki tum stories kaise sach man leti ho…

Arjun – see I know her!! Arohi I won the bet!!

Rashi – you guys had a bet??

Arohi – yeah… hum log sirf baatein kar rahe the.. and arjun tumhare baare me bata raha tha.. kit um sweet ho, aur bahut bholi… so maine tumhari side li, kit um kafi mature ho… but Arjun was like nahi… wo kisi ki bhi baatein, kaisi bhi ho, sach maan leti hai… so just a lil test!!!

Rashi – bhai!!!!!!!!!!!! You're DEAD.

Rashi gets up from the couch and aims the TV remote at Arjun… Arjun ducks, and it falls on the floor. Rashi then picks up a pillow and aims it at him again. Only this time, it hits Arohi… Rashi picks up another pillow, meanwhile Arohi aims at Rashi… Arjun, Rashi and Arohi have a huge pillow fight… Throwing pillows at each other, pulling each others hair,…

After half an hour, they sat down tired. The just glanced at each other… and giggled… they laughed hard seeing each others messed up condition.

When they were in their senses, they just took a look at the mess they created… and it started over again!! – "yu started it"… "no rashi… yu..", "no no.. arjun… arjun started it.." "don't put the blame on me!". . .

Arohi - *to herself* i am so lucky to have Arjun, and rashi... gosh, they're so nice, so homely... *wipes off a tear*

Rashi - Arohi, melodrama band kar... we are happy to have you.. come here... *she hugs Arohi*

Arjun - am i missing something??

Arjun also joins the hug.. they have their sweet 'dostana' moment...

Arohi - thanks guys!! *another tear rolls down her cheek*

Arjun & Rashi - arohi, melodrama band kar!!!!

Later in the evening –

Arjun and Arohi are having a serious talk about his project, when he asks her about her work.

Arohi – yaar, im tired of my good-for-nothing-boss… your project is so much more fun!!

Arjun – ahan.. thanks… what can you do?

Arohi – nothing…. And that's really sad!!

Arjun – I have an idea… wait!! Whats the date today?

Arohi – 1st… why?

Arjun – oh, thank god, its past month end.

Arohi – but why??

Arjun – because, I have a plan!! But you'll have to do as I say… okay??

Arohi – batao toh??

Arjun – kal bataunga… aaj mood nahi hai…

Arohi – whaaat?? Arjun!!

Arjun – mera hi naam hai…

Arohi – bata na…

Arjun – bola na.. mood nahi hai…

Arohi – bhaav khana band kar…

Arjun – toh de kyu rahi hai??

Arohi – mai jaa rahi hu….

Arjun – thank god. Mai abhi tumhe futtne ko hi kehne wala tha…

Arohi – kamina…

Arjun – byyee!!

Arohi stomps off from his room… She knew he was joking… but his behavior was little different, a bit ajeeb… is he hiding something?? Kuch ho raha hai uske saath?? Something in office?? Or is he hiding something in his room?? Maybe a stripper in the closet. No, arjun is not cheap… but agar ho gaya toh??

She bumps into Rashi… Rashi asks her what she was dreaming about… Arohi just says its work, but makes a mental note, she will ask Arjun about it. Rashi tells her, that she needs to buy a dress for her friend's party… They both go to the mall shopping.

Rashi shopped to her hearts extent, for it was Arjun's credit card…aafter all, she was doing him a favour by bringing Arohi out… she made Arohi also buy some dresses. They went stores after stores buying accessories, shoes, handbags. Rashi was so happy with the spree, and what made her happier was that she didn't pay a single penny. He was doing all this for Arohi, and this was Rashi's commission.

Rashi insisted that they wore the dresses they just bought. She told Arohi that they would be going to a restaurant after that. Arohi was little confused, first Rashi shopping for her, and then such expensive clothes for a local restaurant?? Or maybe rashi was going to treat her in a 5-start hotel… but  why?? It was not even her birthday!!!

She entered the hall… the lights were off.. it was dark. As soon as she stepped foot inside, the lights came back. The place was decorated elegantly. Soft lights, a mini cocktail-mocktail bar, buffet dinner in the dining hall… she was surprised, or rather shocked. Why was all of this?? There was a big cake in the center of the living room… dark chocolate, her favourite.

Arohi – Arjun, what is all this??

Arjun – sshh.. you'll come to know…

'Ladies, and gentlemen… this is Arohi, my best friend, and my going-to-be, oops, I haven't asked her yet.'

Arjun knelt down in front of Arohi…

Gosh, what is he going to do?? Going to be what?? Is he going to propose me?? I don't even like him that way… then why? Idiot, he should have told me before… now what do I do? I mean we are best friends.. if I say yes, then it will be all so weird… uhh!! And if I say no, sabke saamne beijjatti ho jayegi… Arjun… you're an idiot… thousand thoughts revolved in her head… Her expressions changing from shock, to surprise, to mock anger, to trying-to-be-calm.

'Arohi, will you be my ---

*tringgg* just then Arohi's cell phone rings…

'WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF? AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO DO THIS?? AROHI YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS… BIG TIME… ACTUALLY, YOU'VE ALREADY PAID FOR IT… YOU'RE FIRED!!'

She was shocked.. what happened to her boss all of a sudden?? Now what was she going to do? She needed a job desperately. But what had she done wrong? God Arjun, I wanna talk to you… yeh sab kab khatam hoga?? Aur wait, mai bhuli nahi hu.. tumhe toh mai…

'Arohi.. kiska call tha??'

'mere boss ka…'

'wo sab choda… my knees are paining…  *ahem* *ahem* will you be my –

To be continued……..

No promo... or precap!! next chapter folks! =)

all i can say is.. some sweet moments :)

comments!! comments!!! commentsss!!!! :D :D :D

Edited by pluks - 12 years ago