Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
that was real fun.i can really identify with arjuns character, always more mature ...........šŸ˜›
plz update soon
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice one update more soon 
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice one..loved their cute nok jhoksšŸ˜›šŸ˜†..update soon..can't wait for how their friendship blooms into true passionate lovešŸ˜³
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
splendid job.. aage ka kab likhoge?
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its vry nice.....nxt part soon...
-anzaeram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
very nice...........N update soon....
pluks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

rezah_raza -aafiya- Angel.ARlover khadija kmh angel_8 poo25 saku1122 tina_1234 sufikhan Love14rasika.KK ana.khan 

mIsHeZ.xIrikaLovesKMH, myviewprem , sezo, angel_8 ana.khan , saku1122 , aparna4karanika , tanisha997 , Love14 ,rasika.KK , aksh4IF

thanks so much for the likes and comments and if i missed out anyone, im sorry!!

You guys really make my day by that!!!! it feels really nice!!

Edited by pluks - 13 years ago
pluks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

PART 3

Yet another day at office, the same old thing ā€“ hectic and boring. She sat down on the bed, with her coffee, and opened her novel to continue reading from where she left it last. She had been busy the whole week at office and couldn't find time to read peacefully. Her boss made her slog so much. Arjun asked her to leave the office, but she said that she wouldn't be able to find another one, and besides it was near her house too, and even bua wouldn't let her go away too far.

On the other hand, arjun couldn't help but enjoy work. They had a new project coming up for the wedding industry. They had to design a new website for them more like a shop online stuff, and maintain it. It was a nice project, but required a lot of creativity. But he could always ask his girlfriend Gauri, for help right?!! He was excited and next second, he dialed gauri's number. He tried a lot of times but it kept going on to voice mail. He wondered what went wrong.

The weekend had passed, and arjun didn't get a call back from gauri. He got worried. Sometimes why did she have to act so mysterious. Lately she'd been acting weird. She would fight for no reason. She was moody and irritated. He had tried asking her a lot of times, whether something disturbed her, but she denied.

He then decided to ask Arohi for help.

Arjun ā€“ Arohi, you gotta help me!!! Tu ek ladki hai na??

Arohi ā€“ like duhhh?? I am one obviously! What help?

Arjun ā€“ just imagineā€¦. You are acting very weird, you do not want to talk to me, I haven't done anything, but you just want to fight. You are annoyed ā€¦  irritatedā€¦.

Arohi ā€“ okay, I get itā€¦ and so??

Arjun ā€“ just temme, what possible reason you could have?

Arohi ā€“ maybe im bored of you?? ;)

Arjun ā€“ be serious yaarā€¦ please..

Arohi ā€“ okay, sorry. But seriously, maybe I have something else in mind, like other problems and I am removing that irritation on you, indirectly?

Arjun ā€“ makes senseā€¦ but an other reasonā€¦

Arohi ā€“ ummmā€¦. Maybe im trying to push you to do something I want to be done??

Arjun ā€“ okaaay.. I quite don't get that.. and what is that you want??

Arohi ā€“ arrrre?? Woh mujhe kaise pata?? Go ask your girlfriendā€¦

Arjun ā€“ that's what I tried asking her. She isn't saying anythingā€¦ you girls are very ā€¦ ajeeb, to understand..

Arohi ā€“ ajeeb?? Did yu really try asking her?

Arjun ā€“ ya I did try..

Arohi ā€“ then yu gotta try harder!!!

Arjun ā€“ oye!!! What the hell??

Arohi ā€“ hehhe!!

Arjun ā€“ I think I better meet her up and talk to her!!

Arohi ā€“ good luck!!

Arjun ā€“ thanks!! I need itā€¦.

Arohi ā€“ chal, I gotta go now, catch yu later!!

Arjun ā€“ hmmm cool then!! I hope things will be fine..

Arohi ā€“ love is messed upā€¦ its nothing but pain!!

Arjun ā€“ why do yu keep saying that??

Arohi ā€“ later, gotta go really, work calling! Bye!

He wondered.. why she always said thatā€¦

Anyways leaving about Arohi, he didn't know what was wrong with gauriā€¦ he decided to go and ask her what was wrong with herā€¦

He met her and tried asking her, what had been wrong since the past few daysā€¦ she just kept quiet. She didn't say anything yet again. This got Arjun frustrated, and he left.

A day gone wrong for him. What was the BIG problem anyway!!!

He called up Arohi again!! Maybe she'd understand and say anything. He called her, and maybe luck at its best, she couldn't pick upā€¦ She messaged him instead. 'hey in a meetingā€¦ what happened?' he badly wanted to talkā€¦ but damn!! 'nothing muchā€¦ I met gauri.. she was mum!', he repliedā€¦ she replied instantly ā€“ 'like I always say, love is pain'. 'oh shut up, wrap up fast, we'll go out tonight..', he messaged back!!

It took her an hour to complete her meeting and other stuff at work. He picked her up as soon as she stepped out of her office. She figured out he clearly needed some time off .

"arjun, im going to drive!!!", arohi said in a full on fun way!!

"no, I wanna drive", he refused.

"oh shut upā€¦. You'll drive at what ā€“ a speed of 10?", she mocked him.

"haw.. not true"

"it is.. anyways listen, ā€¦. Umm.. chuck it.. move and gimme the keys!"

She sat on the driver's seat and sped off to a street where they sold clothesā€¦(like the locals who sell on the road)

Arohi ā€“ look, no questionsā€¦ just shut up and do as I say!!

Arjun ā€“ but temme what??

Arohi ā€“ like yu say when I ask youā€¦ you don't, so even im not going to!!!

Arjun ā€“ tit for tat huh?

Arohi ā€“ yesā€¦ its on me!! Lets parttyyyy!!!

Arjun ā€“ no mood.. have you gonee mad??

She dragged himā€¦. And they bought clothes.

He couldn't believe he was wearing it..

Arjun ā€“ pink tee with green pants.

Arohi ā€“ blue torn tee(kinda short) and pink shorts.

He wasā€¦. Shocked, speechless and aghast! This chick had gone mad, crazy he thoughtā€¦ And with these funky clothes, he didn't know where they were heading to. It was pointless asking her, because she wouldn't say anything!!!

Soon they reached the bowling alleyā€¦ and off they went bowling. She challenged himā€¦ and they playedā€¦ her screams, and shouts brought everybody's attention to them, for she screamed the loudest. They had already gained everyone's attention when they entered. All thanks to Arohi's sense of clothing.

When she won, she started dancing and jumping, like some kid had just been gifted a big bar of chocolate. Then she dragged him along to the video games section. bike racing, basket ball, dashing cars, everything!! They played, they won, they lost, they had so much fun, and he felt so much better now.

"you know what, you are one mad chick!!!", he said getting into the carā€¦

"and why is that?", she asked just tying her seat belt.

"you didn't have to pour water on yourself",he replied looking at her.

Back in the alley, she had poured water on herself, for she was feeling hot apparently. And that got her upper torso wet. Water dripping down her hair, face and neck.. and it was quite a sight for the others..

"oh, I was feeling hot!!", she replied with a wink.

"right! And you must have missed the guys staring at the water on your neck, and drooling over you.. your short top, and shorts were enough and on top of that you got water over you. Too seducing!", he added the last line in a lesser tone.

"ahanā€¦ā€¦ that's good!!"

"yeah right!!"

And she drove fasterā€¦

"heyyy.. slow downā€¦ "he freaked seeing her drive like a nut.

"hmm.. if you say so!"

She drove in silence.

She got down at her place and handed the keys to Arjunā€¦ and he quietly drove back home.

She was just about to close her eyes, when she got a text. It was from Arjun which read ā€“ 'you are one MAD chick. Thanks for the 'classy' clothes, the bowling match(although I let you win ;) ) and the games. Had FUN!!! And for being with me and giving me some awesome 'arohi-time'ā€¦ just needed that!! :) :)

She smiled and replied ā€“ right, I won the match fair and square!! And you're welcomeā€¦. And about ur gf, don't worry, she'll come aroundā€¦ but yeah, im there na ā€“ arohi-time is just a call away!!! :)

Arjun texted back ā€“ yeah, 'arohi-time'. Lol, but this just reminded me of my crazy college days, specially my last yearā€¦ we had great times and we acted mad and funky just like this!

College, last year just struck a cord. She didn't want to carry this conversation for she knew it would head to talking about college and stuff, and she didn't want to bring it all up again. It had taken her lot of time to move on with it. So she replied that she was sleepy, and would talk tomorrow!

She was in a complete mess when she finished college and took up the job. Bua was her official guardian, and she wanted to get arohi married ASAP, to lessen her burden. She had heard so much from her bua during her final year at college. Everyday, she'd tell arohi about something she lacked, she didn't know how to cook, or how she'd been a bad child, or a guilt-trip out of no where. She couldn't take things at home, and there was too much pressure from college.

It was her final year, she remembered. There were project submissions and college had just gotten too hectic. Her bua at home, and college ā€“ so much tension and frustration.  It was then that she met him.

He made her forget all of her tensions and everything. He showed her a new life ā€“ a whole new life. She was just too happy with him, and was beginning to love him. She was completely dissolved in his euphoria.

Butā€¦.

But what??? 

Whom had she begun to love?

What was wrong with Gauri??

See ya in next chapter of 'MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE'!!

Guys, this is chapter 3... and i want big comments on this!! it really encourages, and as a booster!!! please comment and let me know how yu liked it!!!

rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesum chapteršŸ‘uff.so many suspenses yaar..can't wait to know whom Arohi loved and what happened that she feels love is a painšŸ˜­..n arjun doesn't know about it??..so Arjun's girlfriend is Gauri..hmm..but what is wrong with her..loved the way Arohi helped arjun get out of his tensed moodšŸ˜›update soon..
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i like the suspense. Whom did Arohi like?

How can she like anyone other than Arjun?