Make me fall in love..<3 arjun-arohi FF prt10 pg34

Posted: 13 years ago

She - It's not always about love and love and more love...

He - Its only only about love...

She - Its always you guys first, what you want and your needs..

He - It's always the girl's tantrums and fulfilling her wishes!!

She - Its about how you live life, every little thing and understanding..

He - It's about being diplomatic and yeah, understanding a girl..

He was successful business man and the boss. She was a software engineer stuck up designing software for some screwed up company with a not-so-nice boss. She hated fairy-tales... He was living in one... They were opposites!!!

*This* is a story about Arjun and Arohi.. their journey of discovering life, its aspects, discovering themselves and each other... Its about the essence that makes you feel  'this , this is the kinda life!! This is!!!" 

pls comment if yu like the idea and want me to continue... or press the like tab atleast!!

PS - i have posted this on writers corner with different characters... im jus goin to change it a bit to suit the Arjun-Arohi track... and ya they are completely different personalities now... but they will change as the story proceeds.. and its goin to be happys endings  so :)

Index - 

part 1 - page2

Part 2 - page 4

part3 - page 6

part 4 - page 8

part 5 - page 11

part 6 - page 14

part 7 - page 20

part 8 - page 25

part 9 - page 31

Edited by pluks - 12 years ago

Before yu read, i just wanted to say sorry for the late update.. i was on a vacation.. now on, the updates will be more recent... and do yu want me to update short parts regularly or long parts like once in week or two?? lemme know :) :)

PART 1

She stared at the various foot steps making way through the road' Everyone had a different style of walking. She sighed, and glanced at her watch again. Yet again he was late and she could do nothing but wait!!

"Hey", he said ruffling her hair.. "Don't hey me!!", she replied' Boy, she's clearly annoyed!!! "So how was your day??" he asked her as politely as possible.. "Okay'" and when you get only an okay for an answer especially from a girl, there is something definitely wrong!! "hey lets walk' and lets bitch about your boss!!" and her face, looked refreshed and just filled with enthusiasm  like any 5 year old kid!!...annoyance and anger, well that was history!!

Such was their relationship' They lived two blocks away'and their happened to be in the same building' They waited up for each other after office, and they went home together.. 

~~~~~~~~~

"Sunday afternoon and you can't be sucking up like this!!" he sat next her, while she mercilessly banged the keypad of her laptop struggling to get the presentation over, but in vain.. "well, not everyone has plans like you, at least not me!!" she replied taking a sip of coffee. "yeah' anyways me going' else you know she'll kill me!! And will catch you in the evening.." he said making way towards the door' "uhhh' Arohi'. You're a girl' use that a little bit, if you know what I mean!!" he winked and went, leaving her to figure out what he meant.. But she couldn't bother less, so sitting down with gloomy eyes still staring at the laptop, she sighed!! He was lucky, she'd always say and he always wondered why!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It worked you know!! It worked' thank you so much!!"her happiness knew no bounds would be an understatement' "I know, I told you!!.... but why are you sooo happy??" he asked surprised to see her like that!! "you should have seen his face man!! Looooser!!! Finally that guy, that sweeeeet boss of mine, gets a big big laddu!!", she added sarcastically! He just looked at her' And she looked at him back' Arjun was one damn good help' She remembered how he explained her, just to smile sweetly, wear smart clothes, and just a lil attitude and uffs and yeah baby, the worlds at your feet' after all use up your advantage of a girl sometimes.. be wicked.. he had added with a wink and she had done exactly the same to clinch the presentation infront of the board and most importantly in competition with her boss!!

"hmmmm that's settled then. " "good for you... " he added sadly' Noticing the change in tone, she asked him what was wrong with him'.  He just hinted that he had a tiff with his girl friend and she understood…..

"Love is patient.. love is kind' feel it.. forget the rest'. Someone always used to say this'"

"yeah yeah tease me… shut up okay?? Its no joke!!!" he said wiping the lone tear in his eye'

"awwww'. My koochie-moochie pie baby' come here'."

He just gave her a look!!

"hahhahahaa. Too cheesy na??"

"yes!! Doesn't suit you"

"thought so!!! Anyways, don't be upset' love's a mess!!! "

" You're a mess!!"

"okay that was rude.. shut up!"

"exactly "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He just wondered' why would she call love a mess' not just once.. she just hated the idea about love' but why?? And a girl disliking it seemed way too weird!! She was but this was something different… 'Lets wait and watch till she falls in love' then she'll find out for herself!!!!

Why does he even believe in love after so many tiffs?? Isn't it such a mess and he calls me a mess' I'm such a sorted out working woman and I don't need love to mess it up" and he, I dunno why he takes all of it' the tantrums, emo-blackmails, drama, and uff!!! Mad guy' Im sure one day he's gonna be like' "Arohi you're great!! " he always says so' and he will for sure!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What happens when Arjun and Arohi, the bestie's start bickering?

What does the bickering lead to – even more hatred or maybe ….. love?

Will Arohi, totally against the idea of love, fall in love ?? And with whom, if she does?

Wait and watch out till the next part…

PS - lemme know who wants a PM for the next parts......

Great chapter..so Arjun already has a girlfriend😲..looking forward for the story to unfold😊 n yes long parts once or twice😉in a week will be more good...
hey thnx 4 pm..wud luv 2 read on :))

wonderful update hon!

i wud lyk long long updates twice a week atleast😳 LOL

x
hey..thanx dear for sending me the link of this ff..luved reading it...👍🏼👍🏼hoping for a great update to this story....!!!!!!!!!
love your update, but if i'm not rong was he refering to her being her girlfriend and having tiff with her, as when she stated his idea worked he didnt like it very much. loved your ff please update next one soon
Nice start 
i like it pm me when u continue.. =)
Hey thnx 4 pm..
plz continue soon...