Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Hw come abhay dint notice.........can any1 explain (Page 2)

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
@mugdharajatfan
gd one buddy....

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Hi Zainaloveabhiya - Writers never made it too clear that Abhay could read minds. It was only Pia's feelings he was able to read that too is debatable if was actually reading them or was able to sense because of his attachment with Pia being a doppleganger of Maithili. 

Otherwise, they have never shown that he can read anybody's mind. Not that I remember.

But I am also confused for Abhay not being able to recogonise Danish but for his smelling senses. He has a strong sense of smell being a vampire. So, he should be able to recogonise Danish from his smell. But again, it is quite possible that only Haseena has a powerful smelling sense.  Abhay is a mystery Smile   

Edited by Ritz93 - 02 January 2011 at 8:09pm
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
OUR vampire is unike..he forgets his power sometimes..
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
IT SO WEIRD. ABHAY DID NOT KILL DANISH, SO HE SHOULD KNOW THAT DANISH CAN HARM PIA TO TAKE REVENGE.
-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
 I have been thinking same thing :/
sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

even i used to think about such bloopers

even when he sees blood at times he doesnt loose control

nd sometimes he does . maybe blood group dekhe ke xcite hota hoga!!!!
ROFL

nd mind ke baare me i think he can read only pias mind

till now he has read only her mind

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
u know wat...i am still not believing tht abhay doesn't know it's danish..he would be the only one sure to know.....since he knows danish is out of jail and roaming around so he can harm piya...and he is the only one who has connection with this college tour and would be aware of where they are goin and all...as per the smell is concerned...i am confused..bt it's possible he may not have tht strong smelling sense like his parents...bt i mean even without smelling..he should know tht it may be danish...i mean abhay is smart and witty..so i dunno wat's goin on..
unless abhay really thinks and is sure tht danish got afraid of his warning and won't be coming back for few days..and he is sure about it..he only knows wat he did to danish...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index