India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Hw come abhay dint notice.........can any1 explain

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
from last two episodes i m sooo confused..........hw come abhay dint come to know that its danish............once danish waz soo close to abhay they had a fight,,,, but other time danish ran away before abhay would come and get him.............hw couldnt abhay read danish mind when he waz near while fighting.................can anyone explain with a gud reason............and when danish and chand where passing abhay saw chand with the kidnapper and said u did all this dad....but still did not recognize that it waz danish beside him........i guess he can read mind only when sm1 is too close to him

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_rockstarnaj7Simi.Sweet-MaanEetLover-ffkhan--sumana13--

kinkidear Newbie
kinkidear
kinkidear

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

from last two episodes i m sooo confused..........hw come abhay dint come to know that its danish............once danish waz soo close to abhay they had a fight,,,, but other time danish ran away before abhay would come and get him.............hw couldnt abhay read danish mind when he waz near while fighting.................can anyone explain with a gud reason............and when danish and chand where passing abhay saw chand with the kidnapper and said u did all this dad....but still did not recognize that it waz danish beside him........i guess he can read mind only when sm1 is too close to him

DONT KNOW.. I M ALSO CONFUSEDConfusedConfused..IT HAS BEEN SHOWN THAT THEY HAVE GREAT SMELLING POWERWink.. SO WHY CANT ABHAY SMELL HIMConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

noman20 Newbie
noman20
noman20

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
ME TOOOOOOOOOOO CONFUSED

--sumana13--

tritha Groupbie
tritha
tritha

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
actually poor CVs are so into the scripts, that they forgot that abhay the vamp can smell too ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.Sweet--sumana13--

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
i think they want a fight b/w Abhay an d his PAA ROFL
it'll b to exciting 2 c 2 Vamps fighting

Edited by kaushiki9 - 02 January 2011 at 8:33am

Simi.Sweet

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
like the serial makers n actors say n this time cvs" ITS US TO KNOW AND U TO FIND' ROFLwho knows whts with the Cvs its EK serial n dragging is thr 1st prior so uske chakkar main abhay ko kuch pata lagne hi nahi diya they have put cotton in his nose ROFL or may b danish just perfumed himself well abhay never went n smelled danish though its confusing Confused really i too dont know n ya ye sab to aur milega aage ekta mata ki jai ho! LOL bloopers n bloopers we must keep our logics aside while watchng n Ek show still this show is amazing Embarrassed

Edited by mugdharajatfan - 02 January 2011 at 8:35am

kaushiki9

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
cv's r dragng ds part. .may b dy wanna show sum angry drama b/w abhay n chand

Simi.Sweet--sumana13--

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

i think they want a fight b/w Abhay an d his PAA ROFL
it'll b to exciting 2 c 2 Vamps fighting
yaa eye to eye fight 1st coming close giving deep look kick ROFLn then neck twisting roaring then jumping

kaushiki9--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index