Sabki Ladli Bebo

India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Funny Dialog on a scene :DNEW!!(UPDATED PART_6 (Page 5)

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

You are right Afee, Bebo too lost her memory but she still never doubted Amrit although both were staying in the same room and sleeping on the same bed.

this is what i think all the time, bebo never doubted amrit, even though he was living wid rano in the same, and band darwaze ke peeche kia hota hai no one knows, but still bebo knew that amrit will never cross his limits. aur amrit ka kia tha he could have done anything believing that Rano is Bebo, but still bebo trust on amrit never got weak, to phir amrit ko kia ho gaya, doesn't he know bebo, don't he trust her, bas us khotte viju ne jo dikhaya aur sunaya bas usi pe yakeen kar lia. arghhhhhhh.
I can understand right now the way bebo is behaving anyone will have doubt on her, but she isn't doing all this on purpose, she is helpless and couldn't control her emotions. I wish for once Amrit would have at-least try to understand bebo. par nahi ise to revenge chaaiye revenge. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbofanParulRatiShivi

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Agreed !!!
Double - agreed...
ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

You are right Afee, Bebo too lost her memory but she still never doubted Amrit although both were staying in the same room and sleeping on the same bed.

this is what i think all the time, bebo never doubted amrit, even though he was living wid rano in the same, and band darwaze ke peeche kia hota hai no one knows, but still bebo knew that amrit will never cross his limits. aur amrit ka kia tha he could have done anything believing that Rano is Bebo, but still bebo trust on amrit never got weak, to phir amrit ko kia ho gaya, doesn't he know bebo, don't he trust her, bas us khotte viju ne jo dikhaya aur sunaya bas usi pe yakeen kar lia. arghhhhhhh.
I can understand right now the way bebo is behaving anyone will have doubt on her, but she isn't doing all this on purpose, she is helpless and couldn't control her emotions. I wish for once Amrit would have at-least try to understand bebo. par nahi ise to revenge chaaiye revenge. Angry

I Totally Totally Agree I Think The Same Way Too
Who Is A Good Husband For Bebo Amrit Or Arjun?
Amrit Her Husband
Arjun Who Acted As Her Husband

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mythily2

Originally posted by juhuti

I Totally Totally Agree I Think The Same Way Too
Who Is A Good Husband For Bebo Amrit Or Arjun?
Amrit Her Husband
Arjun Who Acted As Her Husband

well no comparison between Amrit-Arjun
even though amrit being rude wid bebo, but i still like him no arjun, NO WAYYYYY

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbofanParulRatiShivi

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I just can't understand one thing. Why the CV's want to show Amrit a bad guy and Arjun a good and caring one? Do they have any plan to exchange the role of hero and villain. The way they are depicting Amrit now a days would create hatred for him. Any new viewer would feel that Amrit is the villain and Arjun the hero. I wish they would bring an end to this torture track before they depict Amrit as a more rude person.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

I just can't understand one thing. Why the CV's want to show Amrit a bad guy and Arjun a good and caring one? Do they have any plan to exchange the role of hero and villain. The way they are depicting Amrit now a days would create hatred for him. Any new viewer would feel that Amrit is the villain and Arjun the hero. I wish they would bring an end to this torture track before they depict Amrit as a more rude person.

U got the point dear.Fab.point.I m agree with u 100%.What cv's r trying 2 prove?I don't want any arjun in ambo's life,no matter how much good is he.I won't tolerate him as good or bad bcoz i don't like his role in the show n i think it's better 2 end his role with clearing the misunderstanding betwn ambo.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
i hope CV's rn't upto anything like this, hope all this stupid misunderstand sort out soon. hope arjun track ends soon that too forever. 
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Helloooooo !!!! Smileevery1. How r u all?Wink I m back with a bang.Big smile I m continuing my funny dialogs in a scene. So be happy .LOL U r going 2 have a nice treat!!!!Confused I hope u all will like my creation as before.Confused So, here we go..........

Here is a scene while bebo caught red handed amrit n manji..........

Bebo(shocked): Amrit !!!!!! Aap yahan kya kar rahe hain???

Amrit(shocked): nahi bebo . Main kuch nahin kar raha. main to bas manji dear se do sukh dukh ke baatein kar raha tha. aur beech main tum aa gayi apna tang warane.Kabhi to mujhe akela choda karo.

Bebo(angrily): Kya?? Aab manji dear bhi ho gayi? Besharam aadmi , tu ihan aapni mehbooba ke saath aa gaya apna ishq ka numaish kar ne?(Just recall ur memory frnds, that's the way how amrit told arjun in the phase of his misunderstanding)

Amrit(angrily): Bebo, aab tum mera insult kar rahi ho. Main ihan insulted hone ke liye nahi aaya.

Bebo(asks eagerly): Ohh, To tum insult hone ke liye generally kahan jate ho???

Amrit(irritatedly): dekho bebo tum mera dimag mat khao.

Bebo(surprised): Xcuse me!!! Main gobar nahi khati.

Amrit(angrily): Kya ??? Mere dimag mein gobar hain ? Bebo tum to mera aab kuch zyada hi insult kar rahi ho.

Bebo: Arre main tumhara tab insult karoongi naa jab tumhara koi respect ho. Tum jab aapna sasural mein rah ke gharjamai ban gaye tab hi tumhara saara respect gayab ho gaya.

Manji(After a long time): Kya ? Amrit darling!!!!! Tum gharjamai ho!!!! Oh god, maine to socha tha ke main jab tum se shaadi karungi tab mujhe yeh ghar chod ke jana parega aur rona dhona bhi parega.Aur isse mera make-up kharab ho jaata. Now i m relaxed. Aab to kuch bhi ho jaye main tum se hi shaddi karungi.

Bebo(Super angrilly): Ye, shaddi ki bacchi.Ja bhag yahan se. Aur tu (amrit) chal ghar. tujhe main karati hun shaadi. Ghar jake barttan majega, jhadu-pocha karega aur kapde bhi dhoyega.Ghar jamai bana hain na. Aab yeh sab to kar na hi padega.Chal...

Amrit(crying face):Manji dear!!!!!!

Manji: Sorry darling. jab tumhara saara kam khatam ho jaye toh mere paas aa jana ek cup hot tea leke mere liye woh bhi apna haaton se banake.

Edited by sdoll - 13 April 2011 at 5:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofanlakshmi42ParulRatiShivi

Go to top