muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
OOOPS!!!! U WON'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!
yesterday I was out with my friends & my sweet heart!!!😳😳
we offcourse had a blast...suddenly it was all romantice & we all were cuddled up with our respective partners, but all we could do in that romance was hold hands!!!
could not think of doing anything further..nor did feel comfartable kissing or hugging each other erotically. non of the couple did, even the most drunk couple just enjoyed sitting close
ghar jaa ke kya kya huwa don't even ask!!!😳😳😳

OK...let me come to the point!!!
all the couples are in relation, steady, still non of us enjoyed anything in public...then how can GC & DD
socho so many people watching!!! camera man, spot boy, director, assistant, blah blah blah!!! even a real life partner can't get their emotions right!! they feel horible so many people watching them!!!! just imagine HOW WELL GC & DD ARE ACTING. They act so well that we all feel it is real. wonderful!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I am totally impressed. While shooting especially a romantic sequence the director contiuously guides the actors ..like...move closer, lift ur hand to the shoulder now to the face...AAREY YAAR !!! how the hell can any one feel romance with that running commentryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†all they can feel is get every thing right at the earliest....😲😲😲😲this what muskan feels about the GUTRI!!! they really act very well giving us Maan & Geet...our dream couple... they give space to each other to perform without making the other person feel inhibited!!!!
HATS OFF TO THEIR WONDERFULL EFFORT!!!!
really love their work

😳PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU FEEL 😳
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasiii thumbnail
wow! love you muskan for this post. Thats the reality, but we  don't want to see it. They work really hard and we should appreciate that. I love Gurti very much for that. They are fabulous actors. Hats off to them. πŸ˜Š
anju.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ofcourse dr.. they are such a wnderful actors... In TV industry there are so many actresses, most of them used to cry always like "gopi in saathiya", some will be chatterbox like "arohi in KMH2", some will be gud in negative role like naintara. But our DD only can do all emotions so easily and wnderfully.

Likewise most of us have seen many romantic heros. But only GC can potrait maan which is romantic, caring, at the same time a man of his own principles and friendly too
zaqxsw thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Well.... ummmmmm... .... ..... ummmmmm....
What do I think????
Can I actually think????
Muskan yaar iss baare mein comment tabhi to kar sakungi jab mujhe mera Maan Singh Khurana milega... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Experience can only teach and make me give reasons for the above... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
So then I'll comment on the same post again wen I am sometime out with my sweet heart.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

On a serious note, its indeed difficult to express the expression of romance when there is commentry going on around...
and its just r great actors who can still do it perfectly...
Even blush at each other's comments... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Rest comment after my commitment... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They r true professionals.They live up to their characters by putting so much effort & hard work to entertain us,so they r stars.They deserve a standing ovation & a huge round of applause.πŸ‘
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Muskan: Thanks for this vivid real life event that made you and us realize the reality run of screen-stars.

This is the drama of life. 

Don't forget they went through acting school, and perfected their skills, armoured their emotions and lo! what they give us is "acting par excellence"..  I reiterate, as you mentioned, how could we so casually demand from these fine actors even an iota more or just condemn them whenever we are hyped up or depressed!!

Excellent acting by GC and DD are to be appreciated for they make us feel through their skin.  Even remarks of how boring the scenes have become, or how unemotional they are momentarily, or how undynamic their acting has been, should be thrown to the winds.  These actors like all human beings 'have their day too'.  They ar not stimulants either!!

Honest critiqueing is a fine gesture for improvements but emotional outbursts from fans or critiques should be avoided.  Similarly thoughtful honest appraisals only enhance the creativity of the actors and encourage them to do their best.

Cheers.  
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is so true!!!
I would just laugh and die,trying to enact a romantic scene. No wonder,in their interview,they said that they kept laughing!!🀣
Actors are really good....no wonder they start the love story slowly slowly coz the actors need to get used to the environment and all the people so that they can act out the romantic scenes but jo bhi ho,hasee to chut hi jaati hogi!!LOL
Awesome post di
Love you!
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣muskan i'm 10000% agreed with u yaar aik tu itnay saray log upar se direction ke sath sath DANT bhi par jati hai tu real main romance kahan se soojhay ga🀣
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They are paid well Muskan πŸ˜‰
anurs thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True yaar. They r the most romantic couple. The emotions, expression, love all seems real. They r the best. And i love MSK too much.