India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya/Maitheli

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
As per yesterday's episode (1st jan), Piya asks Abhay about Maitheli , and he replies that he  is writing a novel on princess maitheli.(although i liked his explanation). 
And then says, How could i be related to maitheli?
      Now, here my question is "on the planchate epi , piya asks maitheli's aatma ,if she knows Abhay,and the aatma replies yes.
And then how could  piya trusted Abhay's explanation that quickly?

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Even if we forget in 18th century there could have been only paintings and not photographs... How come Danish and Kabir who have been to the Quila earlier did not know anything about Piya's resemblance to Maithili? How come the Group did not see the Picture of Maithili? How come Abhay allowed Piya to see the Picture when he could have easily avoided it by leaving the place immediately with her? How come nobody noticed that Abhay was not in the Bus (I can understand if the group thought that Piya is with Kabir)? If we look into technicalities and mistakes I am sure we would find plenty because Ekta Kapoor is no Aamir Khan.

Regarding the revelation of the aatma it would not be wrong if she said that she knows Abhay because he himself said that he is a researcher/writer obsessed with her and aatma's are suppose to know everyone especially those who are connected to them in some way.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 02 January 2011 at 12:46am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index