Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Why and How cud Samrat and Gunjan become SAJAN!

talkativetaurus IF-Sizzlerz
talkativetaurus
talkativetaurus

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
first of all heya everyone. i know i m here after so long....but still i wud have not come...but i wanted to write this so cudnt stop...
i dedicate this topic to my sisters and forever friends summi n nishi and ofcourse akki bcos of whom i m writing this one.

i knw from the topic its a repeat, but when u experience certain things u feel like saying it completely once again! the same thing happened with me!!! its like u knew a chapter in theory and it all happened practically with u so u want to share it with ur friends... ok enuf of my bakwaas...

since few months, i have been learning persian... and i learn it from a girl who is just 3-4 years elder to me. like u guys know i m really quiet in the beginning, kinda introvert....i dont mix very easily...but when i get someone who makes me feel comfortable i m a loyal friend to her. i mean i break all my nervousness, reservedness, introvert thing etc etc... and become a total buff and a boaster. and therefore i used to say tht i m kinda gunjan..

so same thing happened here with me. my teacher who used to teach me persian...did nt act like a teacher with me.... infact she became a friend and sister.... and a really homely person to an extent then when her hubby was out for 10 days i lived with her to give her a company and i did nt live with her bcos she wanted but bcos i wanted to be with her.

a big point to be noted here is that she is from Lucknow (UP) and i m from Mumbai. theres a lot of difference between us. but still all those differences cud nt make a hurdle between our relationship bcos we have something in us which is so common and we happen on the basis of the one common thing!

even today we r like sisters and she is teaching me persian n learning is even more enjoyable...

so did this sound similar to u? well it did to me.. though gunjan is a girl and samrat a boy... samrat was the one to make gunjan so comfortable that all her reservedness and nervousness broke. and therefor valentine night, talent parade and all happened.. to an extent tht gunjan fell in love with him! though they both came from different backgrounds, they never let such small things come between their relationship. as samrat said tht eventhough he has seen the world and gunjan came only from morena to mumbai, they r meant to be and therefore they r together!

they had something bigger which made samrat n gunjan SAJAN and we all knw it that is their understanding n trust fr each other.....

--------------------

thts all guys... sorry fr boring u guys with my story..LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shipra_mjhtian941gunjan7-desiresoul-XDevilsDesireX-Kruti.S--Akriti-SwaNia_2CandYlicious_SXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamsamratrocks..Enchanteur..aashizin.Jane..jyothi-

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
yaaayyy wow affyDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

talkativetaurusCandYlicious_S

-Akriti- IF-Rockerz
-Akriti-
-Akriti-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Res...
Affy is back!!

mjhtian94 Goldie
mjhtian94
mjhtian94

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
hii di....welcome bck..Hugi was missing ur posts.....
i must say its a beautiful 1....Thumbs Up..
pratz(hope u remember me)......

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
RES omgg am so happy to see ur Post again Sis Big smile    Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkativetaurus

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
affy sweety u r full color of life yar Hugits seriously happy that u r opening up with us Embarrassed like u want to let us know abt u and love this fact of urs god bless u Hug

abt sajan u know some emotions some feelings r those which r seriously very touch to describe i mean we can describe it with our words but those feelings in our mind in our heart which always make us to cherish their all memories to remember all the time we think abt it with passing time we always tries to find all such qualities in others like them we see them everywhere i don't know ppl say abt it crazy thing but i am loving this feeling abt sajan Embarrassed it feels gr8 to think abt them sajan their innocence their purity their friendship their love their understanding their communication and their selfless and egoless char always made us speechless , i don't know when samrat and gunjan became sajan but we can say true soul and heart when met they became one with their  name sajan at that day when he saved her from pool and she looked back to see him they became sajan for us their eyecontact became one medium to see their true soul and heart and then we got our love our first love sajan its so strange to live without them its very painful feelings but their memories always gives one happiness that sajan finally reached their destination and thanks for this wonderful post honey Hug

in the end only want to say 

sajan means friendship ,love ,trust , understanding 

S= soul mate 

A = affectionate 

J= januable 

A= adorable 

N= naughty samrat and naive gunjan Embarrassed

Edited by aashizin - 02 January 2011 at 10:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mjhtian94-Kruti.S-CandYlicious_Stalkativetaurus

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
OMG!! ::OOOOOOOO Hug  Hug  Hug  AFFY its sooo gud to see you here... Heart Heart  res.. awww.. u dedicated this post to me.. ? Shocked Blushing Hug

edited:

Originally posted by talkativetaurus

first of all heya everyone. i know i m here after so long....but still i wud have not come...but i wanted to write this so cudnt stop...   I missed your Sajan topics..  Embarrassed
i dedicate this topic to my sisters and forever friends summi n nishi and ofcourse akki bcos of whom i m writing this one.   Awwww.. Thanks alot affy.. This means sooo soo much to me.. HugHug

i knw from the topic its a repeat, but when u experience certain things u feel like saying it completely once again! the same thing happened with me!!! its like u knew a chapter in theory and it all happened practically with u so u want to share it with ur friends... ok enuf of my bakwaas... wow! M eager to read it.. Embarrassed Big smile
since few months, i have been learning persian... and i learn it from a girl who is just 3-4 years elder to me. like u guys know i m really quiet in the beginning, kinda introvert....i dont mix very easily...but when i get someone who makes me feel comfortable i m a loyal friend to her. i mean i break all my nervousness, reservedness, introvert thing etc etc... and become a total buff and a boaster. and therefore i used to say tht i m kinda gunjan.. I know this reality really well.. Embarrassed  You are certainly like Gunjan cuz just like her, it takes time for you to develop a comfort zone with the other person , but when you finally become comfortable with that person.. Then just like our Gunjan, you fulfill each and every duty as a friend.. Approve  Heart

so same thing happened here with me. my teacher who used to teach me persian...did nt act like a teacher with me.... infact she became a friend and sister.... and a really homely person to an extent then when her hubby was out for 10 days i lived with her to give her a company and i did nt live with her bcos she wanted but bcos i wanted to be with her. Awww.. This happens sweety.. Embarrassed Especially when you get connected to a person.... Embarrassed

a big point to be noted here is that she is from Lucknow (UP) and i m from Mumbai. theres a lot of difference between us. but still all those differences cud nt make a hurdle between our relationship bcos we have something in us which is so common and we happen on the basis of the one common thing!

even today we r like sisters and she is teaching me persian n learning is even more enjoyable...

so did this sound similar to u? well it did to me.. though gunjan is a girl and samrat a boy... samrat was the one to make gunjan so comfortable that all her reservedness and nervousness broke. and therefor valentine night, talent parade and all happened.. to an extent tht gunjan fell in love with him! though they both came from different backgrounds, they never let such small things come between their relationship. as samrat said tht eventhough he has seen the world and gunjan came only from morena to mumbai, they r meant to be and therefore they r together!

they had something bigger which made samrat n gunjan SAJAN and we all knw it that is their understanding n trust fr each other.....

--------------------

thts all guys... sorry fr boring u guys with my story..LOL  Things written frm heart can NEVER EVER bore you.. Embarrassed Hug

OMG affy..  Now coming to Sajan as u mentioned in your post.. Embarrassed  You said everything sooo aptly honey..  Clap  When Sam and Gunjan, developed that certain connection with each other, then it beacame really easier for Gunjan, to be comfortable around him.. Any such thing as formality etc.. It didnt matter any more.. As Sam said in their first date, that 'Why does it matter that you lived in morena and me in London.. The thing that matters is that now we both are together and happy..And that we both LOVE each other.. ' Embarrassed  So Sajan had this trust, had this special thing in their relation, that is their un breakable bond, that even when Nupur died.. Gunjan still fell weak when she encounterd Samrat... Beacuse no matter how much she tried to hate him, she loved him even more.. Embarrassed  So in short, when these two strangers met, developed a connection bwtween them.. Then that bond was for a LIFETIME.. Embarrassed 

I miss you.. Ouch

Lol i hope i didnt bore you this time... LOL Ermm

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 02 January 2011 at 11:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkativetaurus

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Nice topic. And I completely agree. What worked for SaJan was definitely the fact that they understood each other better than anyone else and trusted each other blindly.
If you see, Sam was always surrounded by people. He was THE most happening guy of the college, everyone wanted to hang out with him because he was so popular. Sadly, no one wanted to befriend him for who he was. He craved for true friendship which Gunjan offered him. He trusted her enough to tell her how lonely he felt without his parents, without true friends. How he was always insecure that these fair-weathered friends would ditch him when he would need them the most (its a different thing that Nupur was the one who heard all this, but thats besides the point). Though, his life was perfect but Gunjan was like a breath of fresh air for him, so different from any other girl he'd met. She wasn't after him, she was there for him! That's what made her so special in his life: that she was willing to befriend the 'real' Samrat and not the hot dude of college 'Sam'. Hence, he couldn't help but trust her. At the time of the talent parade when she didn't show up, he trusted her enough to know that she wouldn't let him down, she was probably just scared. Then when Sheena accused Gunjan of pushing her in the pool, Sam at once, sided with Gunjan. He trusted her more than he trusted his own gf, the girl he supposedly loved. Slowly and slowly, his liking for Gunjan deepened. His attraction turned into affection and his admiration into adoration and he fell in love with her and continued to love her unconditionally, even when she blamed him for her sister's death.
As far as Gunjan is concerned, be it as Bhavesh or as Sam, she'd always been comfortable around Samrat. When people had teased her in her first few days at college, just looking at Sam's (Bhavesh's) face made her smile and forget the teasing. Neele aasman ke tale, as long as he was with her, she didn't care. Thats why she was so hurt when she realised that her guardian angel in the college didn't really exist. Then at the Talent parade, no one except Sam could've made her gather the courage to sing in front of the audience. She trusted him when he assured her that she has it in her to win the hearts of millions with her voice! It was because she'd trusted him so blindly that she could not bear that he'd lied to her. Once again, she was heartbroken but Sam, like a true friend did not leave her side. Even when she wasn't speaking to him, he made sure that he lent his silent support to her, as her secret friend. Samrat knew that Gunjan would want someone to talk to since her sister wasn't around and he was also aware that he couldn't be that person. So then with whom would Gunjan share her feelings? Enter little Sam. Gunjan trusted little Sam just like she'd once trusted Sam. And slowly and slowly, through his understanding and supportive nature, Sam won Gunjan's trust back. And this time, she gave him her heart too. And even when he didn't reciprocate her love, to him it was only friendship, she still stood by him. She was hurt and pained but she made sure that Sam always smiled. She did all she could for him and his gf, as much as it hurt her. And ultimately, with her trust, her faith in him and her caring nature, she made him fall in love with her too! She did get bitter towards him after Nupur's death but years later, when she met him again, she felt her old feelings rekindle and romance blossomed again. It was Sam's understanding and respect for Gunjan's feelings because of which, she couldn't stay upset with him for long.
Hence, these two made-for-each-other people were just destined to be together and they lived happily ever after...

Ok, sorry for the essay but once I started I just couldn't stop. Hope I didn't bore you guys! 
Nice post once again, TM!

Edited by Chill_Out - 03 January 2011 at 5:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-P.SrinivasCandYlicious_Stalkativetaurus

Go to top