India-Forums

Welcome Back Everyone! (Page 3)

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
awwwwww sooooo good to see my old pals here...DID doubles may not be entertaining but seeing all you folks here sure made my visit here fruitful....SAS behna aati rehna....dare u disappear in thin air....LOL....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwik_arvi10ThatOneGuyJess.Ishan.Dabulls23petticoatAngel-likeDevil

Jess. IF-Sizzlerz
Jess.
Jess.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Hindu4lyf---haha i've been so busy with school and life in general LOL classes just started again today but thankfully my schedule is waaay better than last time :)
I will be sticking around for sure! Gotta love DID LOL

DharmeshSir---Oh Mihir LOL How can i forget you :P
You seemed to be quite the trouble maker at first, but you are an awesome member :D Will definitely enjoy working with you again haha. Awwwh, you're so sweet! Im glad you like me as a mod lol...i was new at everything during DID 2, but i have learned LOTS. So i will do a better job this time! :)

Nikki!!! OMG is that you!?
Where have you been? its been forever! i hope you stick around for DID doubles Tongue How are you?

Sweetu---awwh, i missed you too! :)

Bandicoot---I missed DID a lot too...this section was the best! :)
I did get the rights here! Just today i believe...i went ahead and tidied up the section just now haha.

Ishan
--Great to see you again Ishan! Hug

Tannistha--I agree...DID seems very incomplete without Remo and Terence, they better be back for DID 3 =/

Sunandshine---SAS! Omg where have you been? I hope you'll be active for this section :)

Chocolover101---Its good to see you again too Hug We will make this section rock just like last time! :D

Dabulls23--Hey Varsha Di Hug Its so good to see you again! Im doing good, life has been a little busy, but im managing it LOL How are you?

Desicrowd---Its so good to see you again DC! Tongue I dont know how DID Doubles is gonna turn out, all i know is that im handling the section no matter what. Truth be told, i havent even watched the episodes yet haha.

Edited by Jess. - 03 January 2011 at 11:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwik_arvi10DesiGirl_desicrowdIshan.Angel-likeDevilDabulls23

Jess. IF-Sizzlerz
Jess.
Jess.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Is anyone else having problems quoting?
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jess.

Hindu4lyf---haha i've been so busy with school and life in general LOL classes just started again today but thankfully my schedule is waaay better than last time :)
I will be sticking around for sure! Gotta love DID LOL

You seemed to be quite the trouble maker at first, but you are an awesome member :D Will definitely enjoy working with you again haha. Awwwh, you're so sweet! Im glad you like me as a mod lol...i was new at everything during DID 2, but i have learned LOTS. So i will do a better job this time! :)

Nikki!!! OMG is that you!?
Where have you been? its been forever! i hope you stick around for DID doubles Tongue How are you?

Sweetu---awwh, i missed you too! :)

Bandicoot---I missed DID a lot too...this section was the best! :)
I did get the rights here! Just today i believe...i went ahead and tidied up the section just now haha.

Ishan
--Great to see you again Ishan! Hug

Tannistha--I agree...DID seems very incomplete without Remo and Terence, they better be back for DID 3 =/

Sunandshine---SAS! Omg where have you been? I hope you'll be active for this section :)

Chocolover101---Its good to see you again too Hug We will make this section rock just like last time! :D

Dabulls23--Hey Varsha Di Hug Its so good to see you again! Im doing good, life has been a little busy, but im managing it LOL How are you?

Desicrowd---Its so good to see you again DC! Tongue I dont know how DID Doubles is gonna turn out, all i know is that im handling the section no matter what. Truth be told, i havent even watched the episodes yet haha.

Hi Jess Hug....You gonna manage DID Doubles...Big smile...tak dhin na dhin...so good to have you back dear...its like an old school reunion...Nice to see some warm and friendly faces after being burnt and bruised by reading some forum posts LOL....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Is anyone else having problems quoting?

nope dear....r u? change ur browser and see...
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Hey hey!!! Don't underestimate me, im still quite the trouble maker ROFL lol nahhh I've learned to not take these shows to heart Tongue 

Hmmmm doing a better job means being more strict huh? So are you in the dev team for this forum? Or u will get to know soon?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
neva saw this post! 
Good to be bak afta ages :)!
hows everyone?! missed ya all! Hug
DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
KEENU!
I remember seeing you around the forum (=

I thought you ditched IF ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index