Welcome Back Everyone! (Page 14)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by sunandshine

SAS you're in India? Ahh I envy you! Where abouts are you exactly? Hope you're having a good time!

I cannot wait for WC 2011 either. Chak De India!Dancing

Also, India won today's T20 match woo!Big smile

Oye Diya,, I moved back to India 2 months agoEmbarrassed in Bangalore.

Yeah WC 2011 and IPL...Mumbai IndiansBig smile This time Finals is in Mumbai...India better be there so I can go watch it liveBig smile

Really?Shocked

But what are you doing in Bangalore sis? Working? I thought you'd be in Mumbai no?

India better do well in this WC. I don't think I'd be able to watch us losing to a team like Bangladesh againOuchPlus it's also the last time Sachin will play in the WC so I really hope we go all the way and win this time round!Smile

Tongue I don't know if it matters in the overall scheme of things but D sir mentioned in one of the interviews that he is also rooting for India to do well in upcoming WC, and that he too is rooting for Tendulkar.......haven't heard the same declarations from previous contestants from DID......Tongue

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

]

Tongue I don't know if it matters in the overall scheme of things but D sir mentioned in one of the interviews that he is also rooting for India to do well in upcoming WC, and that he too is rooting for Tendulkar.......haven't heard the same declarations from previous contestants from DID......Tongue

Post the link please TongueLOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

]

LOL hey Nishita!Hug

Ankit I watched that interview and did you see Geeta Maa there? She said she was supporting Pakistan.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

]

LOL hey Nishita!Hug

Ankit I watched that interview and did you see Geeta Maa there? She said she was supporting Pakistan.Tongue
Heyyyy H4L Hug How are you dear ?? Big smile

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

]

LOL hey Nishita!Hug

Heyyyy H4L Hug How are you dear ?? Big smile

I'm good thanks :) just really not looking forward to going back to uni soonOuch
How are things with you? It's been like forever since we interacted! What shows have you been watching lately? Were you busy with Mihir on BB forum?

Edited by hindu4lyf - 10 January 2011 at 10:58am
.Alluring. IF-Dazzler
.Alluring.
.Alluring.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
hey all! this is my first post in DID forum...i only saw Lil masters so far and now watching Doubles!! i think DID is way better than any other dance show Thumbs Up so ya hope to have some fun in here with you all Big smile
Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
It's nice to be back discussing DID and also nice to see active mods :)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

]

LOL hey Nishita!Hug

Tongue arey nahin iis topic pein Sa Re Ga Ma wale forum mein bahut discussion ho chuki thi....bahut maja liya waha pein.........Tongue 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index