India-Forums

Welcome Back Everyone! (Page 13)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Originally posted by sunandshine

SAS behna aati rehna....dare u disappear in thin air........

DC..Sistah!! How are you? I dont' have access to IF from work..and I have no energy left after getting home..In fact I dont even open my laptop at home nowadaysUnhappy
So can't guarantee that I will be as active on IF ever now.

Oye...my sistah is here...Hug..btw kya haal bana rakha hai dear....no access ???? yaar aise mat karo...we need some sunshine on the forum and we need some humor too...and like ankit said this time's DID has more down to earth judges...looks like one of the judge forgot to diet and has become more down to earth LOL...

Big smile kya kare, some judges aren't  as obsessed with their looks like some previous judges were......Big smile I do like having only one female on the judging panel this season though

Edited by ankit_nyc - 08 January 2011 at 11:23am

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by desicrowd

DC..Sistah!! How are you? I dont' have access to IF from work..and I have no energy left after getting home..In fact I dont even open my laptop at home nowadaysUnhappy

Oye...my sistah is here...Hug..btw kya haal bana rakha hai dear....no access ???? yaar aise mat karo...we need some sunshine on the forum and we need some humor too...and like ankit said this time's DID has more down to earth judges...looks like one of the judge forgot to diet and has become more down to earth LOL...

Big smile kya kare, some judges aren't  as obsessed with their looks like some previous judges were......Big smile I do like having only one female on the judging panel this season though

Oh is there a female in the show???? thanks for the info dear...m gonna look out now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfecthindu4lyf

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
 back toooooooooooooooooooo.................................
hello every one naye aur purane dosto...............

so finally we have something to discuss abt dance also....

so looking forward to it..............
sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Happy New Year SAS!

I missed you sis! :(

My thoughts on the show are the same. I miss TL way too much and I'm not really feeling this concept. Thought i'd watch the first few episodes atleast because I knew some of the older DID members would be back. :)

Hey DiyaHug HNY to you too!!
I dont meet you anywhere else except DIDUnhappy
I still havent got the chance to watch the show..Confused

Hey Jess   How r u? Long time no see....So good to see you again...

I am just so happy to see SAS stopped by...H4L, DC and all my DID friends are here...

So good to see you Di..I stopped watching SRGMP..and glad to see you here! Got to catch up with youBig smile

unandshine---SAS! Omg where have you been? I hope you'll be active for this section :)

Jess..sweety..how are you? Glad that you and Raj are moderating this forum. You guys are the best!!

SAS- Hey SAS! Welcome back! You should watch the show, if not, then be sure to come around the forum sometime! I missed you a lot!! How's ya?

Nikki baby!! I am good dear...how are you n how is school?
I know it seems like forever that we havent caught up...I will try catching the show tomorrowBig smile

Tongue Arey SAS....say it isn't so......you're gonna miss quite possibly the best that DID has had to offer.......This season we have such down to earth judges, mind blowing contestants, and well of course Mithun DA.........Smile.....tum India mein ho ya here?

I tried watching it today..got boredSleepy Perhaps, after the actual show starts I might enjoy itConfused Filhaal I am looking forward to WC 2011Smile
I am in India..Tongue

Purrrfectdesicrowd

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Happy New Year SAS!

I missed you sis! :(

My thoughts on the show are the same. I miss TL way too much and I'm not really feeling this concept. Thought i'd watch the first few episodes atleast because I knew some of the older DID members would be back. :)

Hey DiyaHug HNY to you too!!
I dont meet you anywhere else except DIDUnhappy
I still havent got the chance to watch the show..Confused

Hey Jess   How r u? Long time no see....So good to see you again...

I am just so happy to see SAS stopped by...H4L, DC and all my DID friends are here...

So good to see you Di..I stopped watching SRGMP..and glad to see you here! Got to catch up with youBig smile

unandshine---SAS! Omg where have you been? I hope you'll be active for this section :)

Jess..sweety..how are you? Glad that you and Raj are moderating this forum. You guys are the best!!

SAS- Hey SAS! Welcome back! You should watch the show, if not, then be sure to come around the forum sometime! I missed you a lot!! How's ya?

Nikki baby!! I am good dear...how are you n how is school?
I know it seems like forever that we havent caught up...I will try catching the show tomorrowBig smile

Tongue Arey SAS....say it isn't so......you're gonna miss quite possibly the best that DID has had to offer.......This season we have such down to earth judges, mind blowing contestants, and well of course Mithun DA.........Smile.....tum India mein ho ya here?

I tried watching it today..got boredSleepy Perhaps, after the actual show starts I might enjoy itConfused Filhaal I am looking forward to WC 2011Smile
I am in India..Tongue

SAS you're in India? Ahh I envy you! Where abouts are you exactly? Hope you're having a good time!

I cannot wait for WC 2011 either. Chak De India!Dancing

Also, India won today's T20 match woo!Big smile

desicrowdThatOneGuy

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
heyaaa DIDIANS :)
some im interacting on the jhalak forum ... rest glad to be back :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowd

sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

SAS you're in India? Ahh I envy you! Where abouts are you exactly? Hope you're having a good time!

Oye Diya,, I moved back to India 2 months agoEmbarrassed in Bangalore.

Yeah WC 2011 and IPL...Mumbai IndiansBig smile This time Finals is in Mumbai...India better be there so I can go watch it liveBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Oye Diya,, I moved back to India 2 months agoEmbarrassed in Bangalore.

Yeah WC 2011 and IPL...Mumbai IndiansBig smile This time Finals is in Mumbai...India better be there so I can go watch it liveBig smile

Really?Shocked

But what are you doing in Bangalore sis? Working? I thought you'd be in Mumbai no?

India better do well in this WC. I don't think I'd be able to watch us losing to a team like Bangladesh againOuchPlus it's also the last time Sachin will play in the WC so I really hope we go all the way and win this time round!Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index