DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
@Pari - I'm finee! Excited for DID Doubles :D

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
SAS I don't really follow any shows but I do watch Geet and you can expect to find me at DM. :) Last year was a bit crazy for me so I didn't even get to watch II and well I've never been a fan of SRGMP but the few times I did watch the show it seemed quite boring compared to previous seasons.

Btw SAS despite what some people may have told you, judging by the auditions that I've seen so far, DID hasn't got a lot to offer this season and well the judges lack the charm of Terence and Remo. Hopefully DID season 3 will be back soon and I'm sure that will be awesome! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Oh I forgot two people, that too, important people, silly me. LOL

H4L- Great to see you back! Although I haven't talked to you that much, I think we did at the CC, I've seen you around the fourm multiple times.

Varsha di- I remember you because I made so many siggies for you for the Member Awards! LOL Great to see you back Varsha di, the fourm would have been incomplete with you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfecthindu4lyf

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

the journey of watching did has been great so far

DesiGirl_

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

H4L- Great to see you back! Although I haven't talked to you that much, I think we did at the CC, I've seen you around the fourm multiple times.

Varsha di- I remember you because I made so many siggies for you for the Member Awards! LOL Great to see you back Varsha di, the fourm would have been incomplete with you

Hey! Thanks hun! :) Wow I never knew I was importantTongue
I remember you too! I've seen you around DID forum and I guess we interacted on DID CC too. It feels like so long ago!

I never realised it was you who made all those awesome siggies-great job! See you around!
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

Thanks sweetie...How r u?  I really appreciate all your hard work and so nice to see u back...Actually all our old timers are here mostly...Big smile

Gone are those days of so many nice siggies for me...CryCryLOL   Now I get the award for "Chuppa Rushtom of SRGMP  award" for "Compaining abt the show but still watch it" OuchLOL  With a hand granade in the siggie LOL 

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunandshine

SAS behna aati rehna....dare u disappear in thin air........

DC..Sistah!! How are you? I dont' have access to IF from work..and I have no energy left after getting home..In fact I dont even open my laptop at home nowadaysUnhappy
So can't guarantee that I will be as active on IF ever now.

Oye...my sistah is here...Hug..btw kya haal bana rakha hai dear....no access ???? yaar aise mat karo...we need some sunshine on the forum and we need some humor too...and like ankit said this time's DID has more down to earth judges...looks like one of the judge forgot to diet and has become more down to earth LOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfDabulls23

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Originally posted by sunandshine

SAS behna aati rehna....dare u disappear in thin air........

DC..Sistah!! How are you? I dont' have access to IF from work..and I have no energy left after getting home..In fact I dont even open my laptop at home nowadaysUnhappy
So can't guarantee that I will be as active on IF ever now.

Oye...my sistah is here...Hug..btw kya haal bana rakha hai dear....no access ???? yaar aise mat karo...we need some sunshine on the forum and we need some humor too...and like ankit said this time's DID has more down to earth judges...looks like one of the judge forgot to diet and has become more down to earth LOL...

ROFLI sure missed your hilarious posts DC!LOL
Lage raho!Tongue

desicrowd

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index