Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Jess.

Is anyone else having problems quoting?

nope dear....r u? change ur browser and see...
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

DharmeshSir---Oh Mihir 😆 How can i forget you :P
You seemed to be quite the trouble maker at first, but you are an awesome member :D Will definitely enjoy working with you again haha. Awwwh, you're so sweet! Im glad you like me as a mod lol...i was new at everything during DID 2, but i have learned LOTS. So i will do a better job this time! :)

Hey hey!!! Don't underestimate me, im still quite the trouble maker ðŸ¤£ lol nahhh I've learned to not take these shows to heart ðŸ˜› 

Hmmmm doing a better job means being more strict huh? So are you in the dev team for this forum? Or u will get to know soon?
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
neva saw this post! 
Good to be bak afta ages :)!
hows everyone?! missed ya all! ðŸ¤—
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
KEENU!
I remember seeing you around the forum (=

I thought you ditched IF 🤣
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

DharmeshSir--

HAHA! All of us are trouble makers at heart :P
Yes, its better not to take these shows to heart...it wont benefit us in any way :)

More strict? naaah, can you even imagine me being super strict? :D
As long as everyone is being nice to each other and following the rules, you guys can have as much fun as you want 😆.
I just need a better way of dealing with the members who create trouble :O

Oh and i am the Mod for DID Doubles, i got the rights last night and took care of all the announcements/stickies right away  😆
Edited by Jess. - 13 years ago
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Is that Nikkiii?? ðŸ˜› ðŸ¤—wow its been soooo long!

How are you dear???

Haha yeah! Surprise!! It has been forever! 🤗
I'm good, better than ever ðŸ˜›
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jess I'm going to copy your thing  ðŸ˜†:

Ishaan- I hope you remember me! ðŸ¤” Haha great to see you back

SAS- Hey SAS! Welcome back! You should watch the show, if not, then be sure to come around the forum sometime! I missed you a lot!! How's ya?

Choco- The only person that is somewhat near my age! Am I still the baby here? ðŸ˜† Welcome back! I missed you sooo much! You literally fell off the face of I-F for the longest of time! How are you?

DC- Hi my 10-years-older-than-me friend! Oh gosh, good times...I missed you!! How are you?

Jess- OMG JESS IT IS ME!!!!! Haha I haven't seen you in forever either. I've been at school... ðŸ˜†. Don't worry, I'm here for DID doubles

Keenu- I remember you from the Jack's Fan Club!!! Aren't you from Hong Kong? Me and my smart memory ðŸ˜‰ (Psh, yeah right! ðŸ˜†) I hope to see you around the forum!

Bandicoot- My stupid Google Chrome said I spelled that wrong. ðŸ˜› Haha I remember talking to you on the CC. Missed you and great to see you back!

That crazy Nikkitasha fan who would constantly do those polls for her: Well, I hope you just don't spam the forum once more like that. 🤣
Edited by dmgmjht4ever - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

DharmeshSir--

HAHA! All of us are trouble makers at heart :P
Yes, its better not to take these shows to heart...it wont benefit us in any way :)

More strict? naaah, can you even imagine me being super strict? :D
As long as everyone is being nice to each other and following the rules, you guys can have as much fun as you want 😆.
I just need a better way of dealing with the members who create trouble :O

Oh and i am the Mod for DID Doubles, i got the rights last night and took care of all the announcements/stickies right away  😆

Haha no way can't imagine u strict at all ðŸ˜†

@bold...LOL rules and fun never go together..except when we're talking about DID Forum!!! ðŸ¥³

How about hand me over the trouble makers...I know how to handle them ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜‰

Yeah I know, I realized ur the mod after making that post and then got lazy to edit it ðŸ˜† Good Jess, looking forward to a good time under ur control ðŸ˜†
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgmjht4ever

Haha yeah! Surprise!! It has been forever! 🤗
I'm good, better than ever ðŸ˜›

Yeah surprise indeed! And a pleasant one ðŸ˜› good to see u fellow teenager ðŸ˜†
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mihir--As long as no one is bashing anyone, its all good! 🤣
Yes sir! I will hand over the trouble makers for you to handle haha!

Oh heck yes! You are all under my control now 😈 🤣 🤣