Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Saif w/ Deepika is more successful"- Kareena (Page 5)

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
They were good in love aaj kal but I rather not see them three times more together

I feel there's few people deepika can look good with, cause she is such an overwhelming presence (in a good way), she looks good with akshay despite their lack of success in a movie and she looks really good with ranbir!

ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
logoimg
iconimg
Hiren Kotwani, Hindustan Times
Email Author
Mumbai, January 02, 2011
First Published: 19:06 IST(1/1/2011)
Last Updated: 16:30 IST(2/1/2011)

Between friends

While it's common between two contemporary actors to not be friends, it's even more obvious for one female actor to dislike the other for making a hot pair with her man. Little wonder then, that when Saif Ali Khan paired up with Deepika Padukone in his maiden production, Love Aaj Kal, the industry was abuzz with his girlfriend Kareena Kapoor not being too pleased with it. However, now all is well as Padukone has not one or two, but three films with Khan.

A friend of the Break Ke Baad girl tells us that she would get a bit anxious and apprehensive when she learnt about Kapoor's aggressive communication vis--vis Padukone. "It seemed as if Kareena felt that Deepika was trying to get ahead, riding on her beau Saif's star appeal," the source says, adding that the actor preferred to maintain silence rather than react.

It's another thing that the success of Imtiaz Ali's Love Aaj Kal spurred other filmmakers into think of casting the two actors again. Interestingly, Ali, who also previously directed Kapoor in Jab We Met, has scripted a new romantic film, untitled as of now, which top lines Khan and Padukone, under the aegis of director Homi Adajania.

In addition, the svelte Padukone has also signed up for Race 2, the sequel to Abbas-Mustan's pulsating 2009 thriller for Tips. It is believed that her sultry scenes with Khan will make the first movie look pale.

And recently, Padukone bagged her fourth film with Khan, Prakash Jha's Aarakshan, based on the politics of reservation.

While she clamps up when questioned about Kapoor, Padukone maintains, "It's always exciting to do good work and I'm lucky to get an opportunity to portray a variety of characters in as diverse subjects. And that too with some of the best people in the industry."

Pursue her about doing three more movies with her Love Aaj Kal co-actor without being politically correct, and she says, "Working with Saif is total entertainment. He's very mature when he wants to be. And otherwise, he's a warm human being with a great sense of humour. He's a thorough gentleman."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IHeartDeepika.

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Bebo combatted that article very well.
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Itni joohti.. i mean sacchi tareef maine bebo ke muh se kabhi nahi suni.. LOL Being humble is the new matra of bollytown for the formerly politically incorrect celebs.. these days..saree ke sare itnee sharafat dikha rahein hai ki dar lagta hai.. LOL Chalo, I guess she wants her movie AV to do the talking.. raha sawaal Saif and deepika ka.. they are like of the most one of the most mismatched jodi ever.. i would rather want to see Saif with Priyanka than Deepika..

Edited by ladygaga - 02 January 2011 at 8:32pm

desigal90

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
seeing saif deepika's name is making me too excited about their movies together. I just can't wait

IHeartDeepika.

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Exactly I wanna see him do films with other actresses as well and not only deepika or kareena...I'm sick and tired of saif with them.. I guess him and deepika do look okay together but not the best something lacks while him and kareena have a lot of chemistry amongst themselves but don't get right scripts..though now I really wish he works with vidya again loved them in parineeta and ekluvya.. I also wanna see him and priyanka that wud be a hot film... The castings been done wrong.. The romance flick shudve starred maybe him and kareena since they're good at rom coms or maybe even priyanka with him.. And race 2 is also ridiculous I think that shudve had him Arjun rampal John priyanka kareena   Lara and sonam in it.. But the original cast was the best.. Nothin wrong there... Him and deepika in 3 films yuck :S I hope they're isn't Gonna be anymore added their
glitters IF-Dazzler
glitters
glitters

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Really cant wait to see the hit jodi Saif-Deepika backkk!Just loved them in LAK!
qwertyfied Goldie
qwertyfied
qwertyfied

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
So many movies together?! Stern Smile 

.khoobsurat.

Go to top