"Saif w/ Deepika is more successful"- Kareena - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by desigal90

Only in Agent Vinod Leo.
And notice, their movies together never realy focus on them as a pair. They are usually about something more. Different genres.
Tashan was satire, and it was akki and kareena together, not saif.
Kurbaan was about terrorism and a thriller. kareena saif had max 20  mins together. I was dying for more scenes of em together, but no.

They're not doing many movies together. Infact, he's doing more movies with deepz than with bebo. Its only Agent Vinod with Bebo.

stupid both of them the easiest way to get hit is by doing romantic or romantic comedy movies ...
I woudl have loved ot see them in a sweet romantic comedy, especially since both kareena and saif have great comic timing. Infact, rom coms are their strenghts (JWM for Bebo, Hum Tum, SN for Saif)

Originally posted by desigal90

I woudl have loved ot see them in a sweet romantic comedy, especially since both kareena and saif have great comic timing. Infact, rom coms are their strenghts (JWM for Bebo, Hum Tum, SN for Saif)

i agree .. if they did rom com it should be good . not the typical ones
But I'm really hyped for AV. Sriram has not disappinted me yet. And I hope that he lives upto his expectations with AV!
Oh gosh, saif has deepika as his costar in all his forthcoming films. Race 2, Prakash Jha's next, adn home production.
Whatever happened to the Vidya Balan flick wtih Vishal?
An overdose of Saifika... 😊 

Hope they are paced well and release with some gap..... Nahin toh.. I will have an acute attack of Saifikaria.... 😆
Saif has never done any films with the Miss Universes/Miss Worlds: Sushmita Sen, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Priyanka Chopra, Lara Dutta.  He needs to do at least one film with one of these stunners!  I hope it is Aish and Priyanka, not Sushmita and Lara!  Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago
LOVE Sush adn Lara! Absolute stunners!
And he's worked with  sush in a minor role in biwi #1. He was a special appearance, lol!
With PC, he's done a ponds commercial.

IMO... Saif is a very versatile actor and one of the very few actors who can look good with a Kareena, Katrina and at the same time look good with a Vidya Balan.....

He really should start working with other actresses rather than getting struck with the two of them he is seen in every other movie these days...
Are you serious Kareena? He looks ten times better with you!

And I want Saif to work with Sonam or Katrina again!