CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

What Happened in AKAKR 1-4 ???? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Is the series is satisfactory? need changes ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [7.69%]
1 [3.85%]
2 [7.69%]
2 [7.69%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [11.54%]
15 [57.69%]
1 [3.85%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sweety20 Groupbie
sweety20
sweety20

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
i think that ac series was better than this i agree that the last part was hilarious but remaining parts were ok..it was interesting  episode by episode i was eagerly waiting to each episode but akakr is not like that...4 part got over but i didn't create much interest but still i expect that it will create interest from the coming episodes

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.fahmi

i agree that duo could not get the chance to be together due to investigations but then there was the last scene, abhijit's last visit at the hospital, by then he had realised that he can take it anymore and he needs treatment for this, why he didnt explained this to anyone, not even his most trusted friendConfused

I fail to understand that too.....but Daya was probably busy and Abhijeet didn't want to bother Daya with his personal issues...the only way we can explain it.

And Daya - how come he was not even keeping in touch with Abhijeet thru phone??? Beats me!!!

Edited by visrom - 02 January 2011 at 2:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmi

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
What is the need to dig out the old chapter of Abhijeet's past now?????  We are taught in svhool to forget our past, concentrate on our present to make our furure better. I don't like the idea of putting light into his past. This mystery man image of his had always drawn us towards him. But now there are risks involved after all this gunda look. FW should have learnt a lesson after the AC fiasco. Just because Daya sir would be less available now due to his JDJ commitments, it's not a wise move to start exploring Abhijeet's past to get high TRPs

Edited by Saadrita - 02 January 2011 at 2:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmivisrom

dr.fahmi Goldie
dr.fahmi
dr.fahmi

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged

the way series is going so far, i dont think they are actuallly planning to explore abhijit's past, its something fake i guess. it looks like goons are implanting some fake past in his mind, and then will use abhijit against CID. i dont think it has anything to do with his actual past.

away_from_TV

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.fahmi

the way series is going so far, i dont think they are actuallly planning to explore abhijit's past, its something fake i guess. it looks like goons are implanting some fake past in his mind, and then will use abhijit against CID. i dont think it has anything to do with his actual past.

See, ultimately FW has realised how much we loved 'Phool Chaman' where he was hypnotised into burning evidence photos.

So, they decided to make it BIg this time. A major hypnotising will cause him  to forget who he is and he'll run amock and start shooting everyone down.

In the end, ACP will give him another hard slap and he'll come back to senses.
LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
No, please, no slaps over here!!!! But if they are really  up this, then I've a feeling that this time, it's not ACP, but Daya to give his famous thappad, and bring him back to his senses!!!!
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashida13

No, please, no slaps over here!!!! But if they are really  up this, then I've a feeling that this time, it's not ACP, but Daya to give his famous thappad, and bring him back to his senses!!!!
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked NAHIIINNNNNN!!!!

Edited by visrom - 02 January 2011 at 3:13am

LadyMeringue

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Arre Visrom di, you would still have the strenght to say NAAHIIIINNN....... I would to instantly faint with the dialogue Yeh hua to hua kaise in my mind......

away_from_TV

Go to top