CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

What Happened in AKAKR 1-4 ???? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Is the series is satisfactory? need changes ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [7.69%]
1 [3.85%]
2 [7.69%]
2 [7.69%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [11.54%]
15 [57.69%]
1 [3.85%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I am sort of warning them not to go to Disneyland. Let them understand that we don't like such travellogues, esp B P Singh. He may be a good director, but the travel bug has bitten him all of a sudden.

Abhijeet may shoot ACP, but that maybe a naatak - after he has regained his senses, somehow. I hope this is given a proper treatment and our Abhijeet remains the way he is.

Edited by visrom - 02 January 2011 at 12:18am

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
visrom, the mirror and wiping blood can be from a drama acted by him during CID annual meet. Or else they will leave it just like they left in ac7. The speciality of a series is mystery non stop.
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

visrom, the mirror and wiping blood can be from a drama acted by him during CID annual meet. Or else they will leave it just like they left in ac7. The speciality of a series is mystery non stop.
Chinnu....I am in no mood for a funny story actually. LOL

I am serious....the blood on mirror and the gunshot have to be explained. I am tired of the nonsense. For once, I want them to use their brains.... all story writers to sit together and discuss and write the AKA part.
zerry123 Goldie
zerry123
zerry123

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

If B P Singh decides to direct the last episode and takes Abhijeet on a tour to Disney Land, it will spoil the entire spirit of the series.

Don't  say such things yaar or next we'll see new threads asking if the CID team is really heading to disney land Smile

Anyways, AKAKR is not really exciting me much the way AC did. Although AC was developed badly, the concept was exciting (it was for me). If AC was handled better, it would've been a huge success. But AKAKR's concept hasn't really captured my attention much. Maybe because it's pretty obvious that AKAKR will have a happy ending no matter what......

But, yeah I guess it is too early to say anything. Everything depends on the finale....

Edited by zerry123 - 02 January 2011 at 1:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarDivianTanz_Divz

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Half of the series is over,hoping that it would get better near the series ending.The idea of stretching the series over 8 episodes makes it a bit boring with parallel stories and  little progress in AKAKR in each episode. .
dr.fahmi Goldie
dr.fahmi
dr.fahmi

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
i will select more than one option.I dislike the idea of Abhijit's past in lime light.  its too early to compare it with AC now. AC started off well, except few negative points in beginning, like members not much bothered by their fellows being kidnaped, but it highlighted team members feelings and attachment with each other very well, the series progressed well with parallel stories, touched its peak on AC-8 but undoubtedly ending was the disaster.  Now in AKAKR firstly pace is very slow, not much progress in the series so far, secondly i dont understand why abhijit cant discuss his condition with his friend. i m bored now and have lost interest in this series, but i will watch it
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.fahmi

secondly i dont understand why abhijit cant discuss his condition with his friend. i m bored now and have lost interest in this series, but i will watch it

It's not something which can be explained in the bureau or in the middle of an investigation.

Abhijeet is seeing a scene where he has probably murdered someone. As a CID officer, he would want a murderer punished, even if it is himself. At the same time, he is not sure about what he is seeing. Recollection of the past is not a pleasant experience. He would want to talk to Daya, but when Daya is free and able to concentrate. But Daya here is busy with investigation, so he didn't have the free time to sit and talk to Abhijeet, and the matter lies there. This can happen....
dr.fahmi Goldie
dr.fahmi
dr.fahmi

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by dr.fahmi

secondly i dont understand why abhijit cant discuss his condition with his friend. i m bored now and have lost interest in this series, but i will watch it

It's not something which can be explained in the bureau or in the middle of an investigation.

Abhijeet is seeing a scene where he has probably murdered someone. As a CID officer, he would want a murderer punished, even if it is himself. At the same time, he is not sure about what he is seeing. Recollection of the past is not a pleasant experience. He would want to talk to Daya, but when Daya is free and able to concentrate. But Daya here is busy with investigation, so he didn't have the free time to sit and talk to Abhijeet, and the matter lies there. This can happen....
i agree that duo could not get the chance to be together due to investigations but then there was the last scene, abhijit's last visit at the hospital, by then he had realised that he can take it anymore and he needs treatment for this, why he didnt explained this to anyone, not even his most trusted friendConfused

Go to top