CID

What Happened in AKAKR 1-4 ???? - Page 3

Poll

Is the series is satisfactory? need changes ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dr.fahmi

the way series is going so far, i dont think they are actuallly planning to explore abhijit's past, its something fake i guess. it looks like goons are implanting some fake past in his mind, and then will use abhijit against CID. i dont think it has anything to do with his actual past.

See, ultimately FW has realised how much we loved 'Phool Chaman' where he was hypnotised into burning evidence photos.

So, they decided to make it BIg this time. A major hypnotising will cause him  to forget who he is and he'll run amock and start shooting everyone down.

In the end, ACP will give him another hard slap and he'll come back to senses.
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No, please, no slaps over here!!!! But if they are really  up this, then I've a feeling that this time, it's not ACP, but Daya to give his famous thappad, and bring him back to his senses!!!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rashida13

No, please, no slaps over here!!!! But if they are really  up this, then I've a feeling that this time, it's not ACP, but Daya to give his famous thappad, and bring him back to his senses!!!!

😲😲😲😲😲😲 NAHIIINNNNNN!!!!
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arre Visrom di, you would still have the strenght to say NAAHIIIINNN....... I would to instantly faint with the dialogue Yeh hua to hua kaise in my mind......
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

If there is anybody who needs a slap it has to that doc & Maya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: visrom

I fail to understand that too.....but Daya was probably busy and Abhijeet didn't want to bother Daya with his personal issues...the only way we can explain it.

And Daya - how come he was not even keeping in touch with Abhijeet thru phone??? Beats me!!!

But when Daya was with him in the 1st and 2nd part and asked him "what happened tell me", why didn't he still tell this to Daya? Abhi himself too knows how concerned Daya is for him. He should have told the matter to Daya cos he is already tensed for Abhi after past accident and incident happened to him. If Abhi could have told Daya, he could have thought about the matter and could have helped him. And after knowing this Daya would have been worried for Abhi, but not too much tensed thinking what had happened to Abhi. It would have been better for both Abhi and Daya. When you know something, u can get over it and make solution to it, this will lessen your fear. But when you don't know anything it will increase your tension and will make you insane.
Edited by TanniSDaya - 13 years ago
CAHAT320 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am just waiting..forthe end..i thisk it's end will also be like akhiri chunauti..without proper ending..well for noew i am just willing to see the episode..in wich abhi's past will be revealed
Mehulm thumbnail
I get the feeling that crook doctor and his nurse will make Abhijeet a pawn, since they have started giving shocks and that injection that was given and then put a microchip inside him just like yesterday's episode and he will be controlled by someone else and Abhijeet would have no clue what he is doing and go on a shooting rampage. Because this series is not as exciting as it seems from the promo.

But let's see what happens further. 4 episodes have already gone. Hopefully the other 4 are concentrated mainly on this and not parallel khooni and laashes stories which is all we see.

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hmmm.....and now it's adding "Abhijeet leaving CID"....a very common drama for CID from Daya & Abhijeet...
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this will gonna end as DAYA ki dulhan ka raaj

trap for some culprit

I watch the sahow to know Abhi ka ateet but FW not focusing on these they should not make fool of us lyk this