Dolly Bindra MUST WIN BB4 (Page 8)

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by thickhead

Originally posted by monami18385

jitna dukh aapko shweta k haarnay se hoga.. usse thoda kam he dukh huwa mujhe : )

Arre, sach ..mujhe to 0 farak padega koi bhi haare .. koi bhi jeete ..LOL .. mai thoda sa shayad pagal ho sakta hu but itna nahi  LOL

Take it easy guys .......whoever wins .......apun ko kya ? Embarrassed  Sammy fans are happy for the way he conducted himself on the show ........probably same goes for ST .......

and same goes for dolly and khalli fans!! Tongue

cus apna gujju ashmit jeetegaa show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.Arjun

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pooja.s92

cheap and disrespectful actions Big smile She uses abusive language so does ShwetaSmile
Shweta defends, Dolly offends. Dolly abuses many ..Shweta abused none. Dolly instigates her Veerji (tries to use him to get even with Sameer) .. Dolly alludes to male prostitution while talking abt Hrishant... Dolly argues with Ashmit and is very descriptive abt proceedings in his MMS .. so who's cheap ?

-- Creatives should be kicked badly.
They may have cm up with boring tasks .. but did bring in Dolly who atleast entertained you. So why'd u want to kick them ?

They came with such boring tasks and lame fights this year which Dolly made entertaining with her ONE LINERSLOL  She entertained with her personality .. Her dialogues and morning dance is her original. People like her for her bindaas nature and that has nothing to do with creatives !! She could make us laugh in any situation.
 Her fun came with lots of negativity and side-effects. She was funny at times .. but on-the-whole, always left a bad taste. Secndly, she put on the cute-golu act just to salvage sm respect .. as she (in her own words) was ashamed of her conduct during the first innings. So wud u praise her acts .. the acts that the she herself considered as embarassing ?

But she is usually enjoying herself  in most of the situations unlike others.
Others are enjoying as well .. dnt forget - nobody wants to leave. Samir aslo said that he luved his stay inside. LOL, and more importantly, the only reason that upsets ppl inside is Dolly.  

Edited by thickhead - 02 January 2011 at 1:33am
Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by thickhead

The fight itself could have avoided by taking a firm stand rather than being diplomatic. Had she asked Assmit to clean up right away, the matter would have been closed. I will watch that episode again so I can make correct remarks here

There was no scope for any stand. When the fight started, it was early morning .. and Dolly first asked abt the person who was supposed to clean the kitchen. During the entire episode, no-one was clear abt where the fault lies. It was only later that they must've concluded that it was Ashmits fault.So when the matter started, Shweta or the other had no details abt the issue. And just like others, nobody dared to stop her .. not even her Veerji. Infact Shweta, did take her in ... but Dolly again came out .. and restarted the fight.

I am gonna see episode again dolly first showed kitchen to shweta ......first thing in the morning i believe before going to Assmit

no! shweta, assmit and the rest were sitting outside and dolly came outside and told shweta that the counter is dirty and thats assmits job!

shweta hadnt seen the counter! dolly just started fighting! when shweta took dolly in the house between the fight that was the first time she saw it!
thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

Arre, sach ..mujhe to 0 farak padega koi bhi haare .. koi bhi jeete ..LOL .. mai thoda sa shayad pagal ho sakta hu but itna nahi  LOL

yes its very obvious indeed k aap kitnay pagal ho saktay hoo : )

Dekhiye, yahi to u fell into the trap. Read my statement again.  What i meant was since i dnt care for who wins/loses - "Mai itna pagal nahi ho sakta" .. indirectly it compared me to your mental state .. and also meant that i'm not as foolish as u. .. :) 

Cheers ..Big smile

Edited by thickhead - 02 January 2011 at 12:53am
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92khamosshhh

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Goooood Morning my lovely Dolly phans.....
Having gone thru 8 pages of this thread I can see most of my fav bbians are in here.....so I wish you all a good day (easties) and goodnight (westies)
Arjun its a grt thread
Thickhead is doing grt keep the spark in the thread...
Its befitting as a thread withouta pataka or two wouldn't be befitting for our Dollwa
Poo' do you never sleep gal?!?
Abeer your mans aakhri salaam was good last night :)

So for all the lovely BBians gracing Dolly with their presence in this thread....I'm about to do a big phat punjabi paratha.....as only a big hearted loudmouthed fully of energy living life king size punjaban would.....and for T'head, I'm going to do an extra large mug of ginger tea :)

I love BB, and I love you crazy ppl too :) almost all my favs in one place :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thickheadpooja.s92.Monami..Arjun

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Guys this is not shweta vs dolly thread ..........

For show like bigg boss ,....dolly would be more appropriate winner. ...that was the point Smile

Then Ashmit too would be the more appropriate winner as he too did lots of things to be in the limelight plus he was there since day one which should count much in his favour. As staying in that house without a contact with all the pressures for all the days of the show is creditable.

Go to top