Originally posted by: Meena1

oh come on.. i love the guy.. he's just soo coool.. 🀣

btw.. welcome back.. i was beginning to miss you.. πŸ˜›

\

yea i understand your love for him . keep loving himπŸ˜†
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kajenfan.

yea i understand your love for him . keep loving himπŸ˜†

till my last breath..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. the fans always seem to have an issue with my feelings for him.. πŸ˜†

till my last breath..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. the fans always seem to have an issue with my feelings for him.. πŸ˜†

no btw the otherday when you created a ksg topic on dmg forum and it was locked, a member after a day started to protest. . so dont do the same esp in dmg forum now

bec dmg forum is still open and dev team of dmg is v strict
meena btw you probably know how agressive DMG forum members are .. . its declared as worst forum on IF ,. and you made matters worse by bashing KSG there . .. 

moderators locked that forum 

but on high demands , its re opened. .. 

no btw the otherday when you created a ksg topic on dmg forum and it was locked, a member after a day started to protest. . so dont do the same esp in dmg forum now

bec dmg forum is still open and dev team of dmg is v strict

I  might just create another one when i get home.. πŸ˜› I'll make sure to invite you this time..πŸ˜‰

I  might just create another one when i get home.. πŸ˜› I'll make sure to invite you this time..πŸ˜‰

why do u want to lose your id.. .

modz will bann you .. so dont

meena btw you probably know how agressive DMG forum members are .. . its declared as worst forum on IF ,. and you made matters worse by bashing KSG there . .. 

are you referring to the lil friends you invited over to the BB thread the other day..?πŸ˜†
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago

ok but that was about how strong he is. .but i have warned him many times not to pass sexual comments but he never listens. 

anyways i really dont want to get into argument

But your way of putting it wasn't nice. I think you started so ...

Yeah fine. Let it be. Don't comment on him ! Thanks ..

are you referring to the lil friends you invited over to the BB thread the other day..?πŸ˜†

lil friend.. . meena you know nothing about that forum...  there are like 200 plus people on that forum.. 

and i have heard every worst thing of that forum🀒 if u bash , your profile views will increase to 100s in a second , some people trace your IP address follow you on Facebook , twitter.  maybe some are proffesional hackers there too ,. .thats why even i get scared at times when fighting dmg forum.. 

DEV team changed nearly 4 times in one year cause of soo much bashing. .

didnt u read vijays note on the sticky when you log in IF

so better not do so

Plus worst thing is Moderators are VVVVVV strict.. . 

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

But your way of putting it wasn't nice. I think you started so ...

Yeah fine. Let it be. Don't comment on him ! Thanks ..

ok maybe my way of putting was not right , but he should respect girls too if he expects same from milind
Edited by kajenfan. - 13 years ago
Previous
1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next
Dolly Bindra Thumbnail

Dolly Bindra