Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly Bindra MUST WIN BB4 (Page 11)

.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Vote for Shweta..........
Dont vote for dolly b'coz if u vote for her and she wins the show..she will give u lecture on how to vote instead of apprecating ur efforts...like she did to khali for supporting her in fight (instead of appercating she was giving lecture on how to support)
Jeetegi bhi jetegi shweta hi jetegi.....

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I agree with KB...MMS baba,Khali baba and sweta shd not be in this cheap show..they shd be in another decent show.

dolly can win this show..jai ho dolly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkar

DhobiGhat Groupbie
DhobiGhat
DhobiGhat

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Dolly simply rocks.She is the sole reason why we found big boss entertaining this season.Evn in today's episode all laughter thanx to dolly.
it's not goin to be easy for her to win,But i wish it was possible.

Big boss if u hear us...pls make Her the winner.Dolly bindra is theeeee Best

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizarupooja.s92.Arjun

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

dolly should win....i agree.

dolly or ashmit....i want to see the look on shwetas face......itnay dino ki mehnat pay pani phir jayega.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru.Arjun

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by sweta01

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Guys this is not shweta vs dolly thread ..........

For show like bigg boss ,....dolly would be more appropriate winner. ...that was the point Smile

Then Ashmit too would be the more appropriate winner as he too did lots of things to be in the limelight plus he was there since day one which should count much in his favour. As staying in that house without a contact with all the pressures for all the days of the show is creditable.

I think veena was used Assmit for TRPs .....assmit sounds okay ...His off-screen image is no different that what we saw in bigg boss house. Now as far as staying from day1 goes, its actually something that needs to be appreciated........hence I called ST n assmit not fit for this scripted show.

Dolly went into everyone's bad book immediately. If she was really smart n conscious about winning game, she would made wise moves rather than getting into fights.

Ashmit and Veena used each other for TRPs. In fact Ashmit is perfect for this kind of a show if going by the logic of this thread. Tongue

Dolly was sent into the house to create hungama and unrest. So she going into the bad books was known before hand to her.. I mean you are going to initiate fights and expect other housemates not to go against you is highly impossible. She did not go inside to win first time around but to create spice in the show. That was her objective earlier. In her second innings knowing outside factors she mellow down with enough to keep the show alive and hoping she would win the game. Now she is playing smartly and is conscious to win.

Dolly entry into BB4 created spice and hungama, no doubt about it. But if all the contestants in the show are loud mouth and just fight at the drop of a hat, the show would again become monotonous in the sense that all the time fights would happen which again would be boring to watch every day. To balance out the show must have contestants with different temperament. The purpose of the show is how the contestants stay away from contact for so many days in different situations with different people from all walks of life. The show is not about how clean image or decent you are and hence you cannot be in the show, the show is how you stay in the house and handle the situations which come your way. How you handle pressure and how you tackle other contestants and go forward that should decide the winner.

To look at things Dolly was never under pressure in the house because she was the one who always give tensions to others.. :) She never stayed from day one. In fact she has stayed there less number of days among all the contestants. She might have created spice in the show but without others input in fights, she would have been one woman just shouting for the heck of it. :) It needs two to tango in fights too.

And I really dont care who wins.. LOL but I always felt the person who stayed from day one should cos of all the reasons mentioned above. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy

Go to top