Dolly Bindra MUST WIN BB4 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Happy new year to you , your family n friends :)

By cleaning Kitchen ......she was actually defending Assmit there. I think she later agreed that it was assmit's fault ......so she should have asked him to clean it with captain's authority.

She blvd (as she later told) that it was Ashmit's fault, so by cleaning it herself, she avoided any argument with Ashmit .. who had already refused Dolly on grounds that - "usse jitna saaf hua usne kiya". This tendency to avoid altercations/fights (also mentioned by herself during conv. with Samir) is consistent with her diplomatic behavior demonstrated in other episodes.

Edited by thickhead - 13 years ago
Originally posted by monami18385

i have my own judgements! thank u very much!
i posted wut i found on anoder site FOR A FRIEND! u appear to be suffering from shwetaism!

LOL i wonder ki aapke jitna dukh Neelam ko bhi hua hoga ya nahi ðŸ˜’

Originally posted by thickhead

She blvd (as she later told) that it was Ashmit's fault, so by cleaning it herself, she avoided any argument with Ashmit .. who had already refused Dolly on grounds that - "usse jitna saaf hua usne kiya". This tendency to avoid altercations/fights (also mentioned by herself during conv. with Samir) is consistent with her diplomatic behavior demonstrated in other episodes.

The fight itself could have avoided by taking a firm stand rather than being diplomatic. Had she asked Assmit to clean up right away, the matter would have been closed. I will watch that episode again so I can make correct remarks here

Her tweeter status was "i am not happy " after sam's eviction ........😆

Those who are not fan of any of these celebs can not undestand that show is meant for entertainment. There is no need to serious about the drama. Dolly is truely deserving winner.

People will remember Bigg boss only for dolly bindra in future :)

Do u mean me by "those"?
True BB4 will be most remembered 4 Dolly, nd in fact is being remembered 4 her, but dat does not mean dat her behaviour is acceptable!

Yeah she provided entertainment 4 most so she is a deserving winner. But she had 2 added adnvantages... 1st she cum later on, after seeing nd knowing wat viewers were thinking of d housemates nd sitting on a high horse started attacking dem. Next tym she returned wid da knowledge of how she herself was perceived by d outside world, nd retained all chaarcteristics dat made her popular, but cut down on traits dat had made her unpopular!

BTW I too laughed nd enjoyed all her attics, (also Manoj wid his 1 liners was hilarious) but stilll find it difficult 2 digest d fact dat she can be so rude nd insulting 2 women weaker dan her nd attack their character, but is all smiles 2 ppl who hv dubious reputation, but r more powerful dan her!

The fight itself could have avoided by taking a firm stand rather than being diplomatic. Had she asked Assmit to clean up right away, the matter would have been closed. I will watch that episode again so I can make correct remarks here

There was no scope for any stand. When the fight started, it was early morning .. and Dolly first asked abt the person who was supposed to clean the kitchen. During the entire episode, no-one was clear abt where the fault lies. It was only later that they must've concluded that it was Ashmits fault.So when the matter started, Shweta or the other had no details abt the issue. And just like others, nobody dared to stop her .. not even her Veerji. Infact Shweta, did take her in ... but Dolly again came out .. and restarted the fight.

EDIT
Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago

jitna dukh aapko shweta k haarnay se hoga.. usse thoda kam he dukh huwa mujhe : )

i see some VERY logical conversation going on..

There was no scope for any stand. When the fight started, it was early morning .. and Dolly first asked abt the person who was supposed to clean the kitchen. During the entire episode, no-one was clear abt where the fault lies. It was only later that they must've concluded that it was Ashmits fault.So when the matter started, Shweta or the other had no details abt the issue. And just like others, nobody dared to stop her .. not even her Veerji. Infact Shweta, did take her in ... but Dolly again came out .. and restarted the fight.

I am gonna see episode again dolly first showed kitchen to shweta ......first thing in the morning i believe before going to Assmit