Dolly Bindra MUST WIN BB4 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Hey thickhead ...how r u buddy ?

I am not gonna quote the post ........

But she fed khali because she was captain. As sam wasn't listening she seemed more worried about tasks being screwed up ...so she volunteered .

As far as dolly support goes, i mentioned my reasons .........😆

its more like shweta threw a shoe back.. wen a shoe was thrown on her!
ther r more dignified ways of fightin rader dan gaali galoch : )

Originally posted by pooja.s92

BB without her would have been a creepy show considering those boring and cheap contestants
Plz elaborate on how Dolly is less cheap than others

.. She managed to run the show all on her own. Whatever money these people made is cause of Dolly.
The money that the producers made is due their own plans and execution. Dolly was a mere puppet. She was planted into the show .. she didn't come by her own will. If Channel shud thank any1 then it shud be the team of creatives.

Who wants to watch sulking Sam or goody2shoes Shweta Tiwari. It's a reality show and we want to see real people which Dolly is.
Just coz she's rude,uncouth, ill-mannered, she becomes real ???? Ppl behave differently in diff circumstances. In interview, one is extremely polite .. with parents, respectful .. with friends naughty. This is called learned behavior - smthing that is expected from humans. What Dolly indulges in is primitive animalistic behavior - based only on pleasure principle - do what u want without caring on how it'll affect others or its consequences.

I like how she doesn't care for the show and is enjoying herself out there ... makes us enjoy the show too. Others are always busy in petty game plans/ strategies or sulking over nominations!! Dolly truyly deserves to win the show👍🏼 [/QUOTe]

Dolly is as shrewd as other .. is involved in planning as much as other. don't forget her conversatio with Khali when he suggested that Sam be made the captain.

If she WIN....I Quite watching BB4😕😉

Originally posted by kuttabhai

@ Hey thickhead ...how r u buddy ?
 I'm good thanks and a very happy new yr to u and ur near ones.

But she fed khali because she was captain. As sam wasn't listening she seemed more worried about tasks being screwed up ...so she volunteered .

She volunteered coz no-one else was ready. She herself said that. there was another incident - when Ashmit-Dolly had a fight for kitchen cleanliness. Even then she cleaned it herself. In both situations, she risked breaking the rules just to avoid any further confrontation.

Originally posted by Soni_007

Dolly was not entertainment  but cheap and bad portrayal of punjabi women. That women is so irritating, her winning the rigged BB title is best suited she shud take tht ghatiya show ka title. 

others did not give cheap portrayal of punjabi women.😆

I don't think she is a cheap woman. It's only her language that is abusive otherwise she didn't do anything cheap as Veena or  Sara. So yeah ...  she could be rowdy but def not cheap ..

She is less irritating than those ROTLUss .. 😆

Exactly. The rigged show BB title should be given to her so please vote for Dolly😆
Originally posted by monami18385

found this post on BB site...its by a serious dolly fan!!
thought to post it here : )

Although i am dolly's supporter, but i wished shweta should have been out rather than samir

Won't comment much as u still appear to be suffering from the trauma of Samir's eviction.Lady, the man is out .. get over it and move on. No point in sulking over it. And your hero himself wants Shweta to win .. trust his judgement.

Thanda paani pikar .. rest karo .. bade bade shows mein aisi chhoti chhoti evictions to hoti rehti hain 😆

Edited by thickhead - 13 years ago
Originally posted by thickhead

I'm good thanks and a very happy new yr to u and ur near ones.

She volunteered coz no-one else was ready. She herself said that. there was another incident - when Ashmit-Dolly had a fight for kitchen cleanliness. Even then she cleaned it herself. In both situations, she risked breaking the rules just to avoid any further confrontation.

Happy new year to you , your family n friends :)

By cleaning Kitchen ......she was actually defending Assmit there. I think she later agreed that it was assmit's fault ......so she should have asked him to clean it with captain's authority.
Originally posted by pooja.s92

I don't think she is a cheap woman. It's only her language that is abusive otherwise she didn't do anything cheap as Veena or  Sara. So yeah ...  she could be rowdy but def not cheap ..

She is less irritating than those ROTLUss .. 😆

Exactly. The rigged show BB title should be given to her so please vote for Dolly😆

oh she is definitely cheap!
she wus speakin abt., hrishant to her veerji.. dt such ppl gt involved in gay castin couch for their careers.. eeewww!!! dt is defo cheapness!!! 🤢

and wen did she bcum d private-affairs expert of evry odr housmate !

Originally posted by thickhead

Won't comment much as u still appear to be suffering from the trauma of Samir's eviction.Lady, the man is out .. get over it and move on. No point in sulking over it. And your hero himself wants Shweta to win .. trust his judgement.

Thanda paani pikar .. rest karo .. bade bade shows mein aisi chhoti chhoti evictions to hoti rehti hain 😆

i have my own judgements! thank u very much!
i posted wut i found on anoder site FOR A FRIEND! u appear to be suffering from shwetaism!